Other (explain below)

First Prev
of 432
Next Last

“Sounding off for the citizens”

Since: Oct 10

#1 Oct 7, 2010
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment

The proposed measure calls for the personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and existing property rights. Additionally, the amendment allows for hunting and fishing of non-threatened species.

How will you vote on November 2nd?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Independent

Johnson City, TN

#2 Oct 7, 2010
Vote yes to head off the PETA nutbags that want to outlaw hunting, fishing, keeping of pets, livestock husbandry, research, eating meat, etc.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm The Cult Of Personality”

Since: Jun 09

The Ville

#4 Oct 7, 2010
Isn't it already legal to hunt? I saw this the other day on a sample ballot and after reading it a few times I still don't get what it does or changes.
What

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Oct 7, 2010
How does that differ from what we have now?
Hammer

Gallatin, TN

#6 Oct 7, 2010
Will vote yes.
punk

United States

#7 Oct 7, 2010
JustMe wrote:
I'll vote no, last thing we need is more reasons for druken redneck idiots to run around with guns.
You prefer drugged up thugs running around in the city caring guns robbing unarmed people and businesses? Probably, clueless moron!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 10

Crossville, TN

#8 Oct 7, 2010
I don't think people realize that hunting wild game serves to control animal populations which would otherwise skyrocket and cause harm to the entire ecosystem. Hunting is vital to the survival of wild species in Tennessee, unless you like the idea of having to wait while herds of hundreds of deer cross the highways and side roads, I suggest voting in favor of Hunting and Fishing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hillbilly

Pikeville, TN

#9 Oct 7, 2010
What wrote:
How does that differ from what we have now?
this is a amendment on the Tn. Constitution giving you a right to hunt..dont think the state has bought up thousands of acres in the last couple years for nothing do you,,first law,gave you right to carry gun in state parks,next step right to hunt,,third step will be tn,will allowing hunting on state land,,for a fee..its common in most states.
Independent

Johnson City, TN

#10 Oct 7, 2010
Grognak wrote:
I don't think people realize that hunting wild game serves to control animal populations which would otherwise skyrocket and cause harm to the entire ecosystem. Hunting is vital to the survival of wild species in Tennessee, unless you like the idea of having to wait while herds of hundreds of deer cross the highways and side roads, I suggest voting in favor of Hunting and Fishing.
I bet you've never talked to an animal rights activist have you?
mrfranly

United States

#11 Oct 7, 2010
Grognak wrote:
Excellent comments!!! Without managed hunts, wild life will starve, then die. That is a terrible death. VOTE YES!!!!
LYNCHMOBS SUCK

Huntsville, TN

#12 Oct 7, 2010
JustMe wrote:
I'll vote no, last thing we more reasons for druken redneck idiots to run around with guns.
I hunt! I don't drink Why did you even say such A thing? I keep my son very occupied bye hunting and fishing. It's better than not knowing were he is at or what he is doing, Its people like you that ruin it for others just because you don't enjoy doing it doesn't mean others cant. You are the idiot, You cant even spell.{I"LL VOTE YES

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
some people

Canada

#13 Oct 7, 2010
Vote yes
LYNCHMOBS SUCK

Huntsville, TN

#14 Oct 7, 2010
JustMe wrote:
I'll vote no, last thing we need is more reasons for druken redneck idiots to run around with guns.
I'll vote yes the last thing we need is A drunken redneck idiot that can't spell running around telling us what we can and can't do.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
punk

United States

#15 Oct 7, 2010
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you've never talked to an animal rights activist have you?
I have and they are clueless idiots that have no idea of how fast diseases can spread throughout the animal populations if they are left unchecked and balanced out through hunting seasons.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#16 Oct 7, 2010
Grognak wrote:
Don't forget about the herds of "starving" animals too.

Since: Aug 10

Asheville, NC

#17 Oct 7, 2010
LYNCHMOBS SUCK wrote:
<quoted text> I hunt! I don't drink Why did you even say such A thing? I keep my son very occupied bye hunting and fishing. It's better than not knowing were he is at or what he is doing, Its people like you that ruin it for others just because you don't enjoy doing it doesn't mean others cant. You are the idiot, You cant even spell.{I"LL VOTE YES
I Agree with you a 100%. i take my son hunting to and i also hunt. I dont drink or do drugs. And yes they like to ruin it for others they could care less.( I VOTE YES).

Since: Aug 10

Old Fort, NC

#19 Oct 7, 2010
Sometimes amendments serve to restrict rights later. I am a hunter, avid gun owning sportsman, president of our county hunting club. I just want to make sure this amendment will not hurt us later. Can anyone advise?
tennessean

United States

#20 Oct 7, 2010
when people have to depend on hunting and fishing to survive - they will be very sorry that the skills were not taught to youngsters in a responsible manner. We depend on a deer each year to keep our freezer full - a few turkeys - fish. it sure keeps the grocery bill down - and builds self reliance.

we need to maintain the freedom to hunt and fish as long as we live.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ThomasA

Sterrett, AL

#21 Oct 7, 2010
A real man would chase down a deer on foot,jump on his back and cut his throat like Indian braves once did to prove their manhood.It doesn't take much of a wimp to wait in ambush for the animal. Are there braves or wimps out there?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JustMe

United States

#22 Oct 7, 2010
Hmmmm.... I'm curious as to how you compare hunting in typically the woods to druggies and thugs robbing and mugging which is usually in the city or populated areas ......assmuncher.
You're exactly the type of brainless douche bag who shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun in the woods or the city.
punk wrote:
<quoted text>
You prefer drugged up thugs running around in the city caring guns robbing unarmed people and businesses? Probably, clueless moron!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 432
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min WTSenior 150,809
Tony snapp. Mr.lawncare 56 min looking 48
Is Danny Good Stable Enough To Be Around Kids 1 hr dont know 6
Home generator question 2 hr BoyHowdy 2
Stiel vs Dykes 3 hr BoyHowdy 8
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Steve 9,453
Dykes Defends Vicki Woodward But Stresses Over ... 7 hr Question 4
•••
•••
Midway Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Midway Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Midway People Search