Who do you support for State House in Tennessee (District 11) in 2010?

Posted in the Midway Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of184
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For Jeremy Faison

Judged:

we need new blood in the senate. we don't need anymore dirty politicians

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For Jeremy Faison

Judged:

Mr. Faison seems to be smart, informed, "with it" and a good Christian to boot. He will bring my "small government is better government" philosophy to Nashville.
Real Deal

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

I don't know who said it first but......., Politicians are like diapers,they should be changed often and for the same reason.They are all dirty.
Kat

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For Jeremy Faison

It's time for a change.
Commoncents

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

I just recieved a terrible smear brochure from the Democrat Party slamming Mr. Faison--well that made my mind up for sure. Instead of standing on his own record Mr. Jokley has to tear down his opposition. We need real "change" in this country-and it has to start at the local levels. I don't care what Mr. Jokley says-he's a Democrat just like Obama, Pelosi, Reed and all the other blood suckers that are destroying our nation. I never see him until election time, and then he's in the paper every day with some wonderful news--get out of our pockets-all you've left us with is "change".
Good Luck Mr. Faison you have my vote--along with every single person I know.
Someone who cares

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For Jeremy Faison

Judged:

I cannot support someone who refused to stand up for our right here in Tennessee to opt out of Obama care!! And yes, politicians are like most things they need to be taken out before they start to stink (term limits)!
yep

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For Eddie Yokley

Judged:

fasion is a crook
yep

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

Fasion = bad news...How many times has he been in jail? No thank u fasion!
In the know

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

yep wrote:
fasion is a crook
Evidence?
In the know

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

yep wrote:
Once for less than 24 hours, charges were dropped (law enforcement does make mistakes) Thank to our laws and constitution one is innocent until proven guilty. Do you guys not know that or do you not like it?

You guys are shameless!
New Direction

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For Jeremy Faison

Career politicians need to go!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

yep wrote:
the only reason u don't here any thing bad about yokley is he is part of that good ole boy gang here in newport. crooks protect crooks
yep

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For Eddie Yokley

Judged:

Dirty Politicians = Jeremy Fasion...Want proof look up his crimanal record
yep

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

BuckeyeState wrote:
Mr. Faison seems to be smart, informed, "with it" and a good Christian to boot. He will bring my "small government is better government" philosophy to Nashville.
How about his crimanal record and not paying his taxes.. And what about the fox news ad with him Gambling.. If u can afford to gamble you should be able to afford your taxes? Or maybe thats why he couldn't Lost it all at Harris.. No thank you Fasion.. Take your Bug Business Back to Florida

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For Eddie Yokley

Judged:

Eddie Yokley obviously cares about his constituents.
Greene Countain

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Voted For Jeremy Faison

Judged:

Yokely did not do anything to save Greene Valley jobs. This was staged by Yokely and the governor to help Yokely during the upcoming election. Eddie has sold his soul to the liberals.
Screaming Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

How many threads do you Faison Disciples need when things aren't going well for you just ignore all that has been said and move on. If you don't like Eddie you should have nominated a better candidate. Fasson is a poser, fake, fraud, criminal, a deceiver .
Joy

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Voted For Eddie Yokley

Judged:

a)he's done a good job for district 11. Not one of the incumbents that should go.
and

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

littlered82 wrote:
<quoted text> the only reason u don't here any thing bad about yokley is he is part of that good ole boy gang here in newport. crooks protect crooks
Hey. Littlered. I haven't heard anything bad about you. OBVIOUSLY this means you're a terrible person with a really shady past because you're part of that good ol' boy system. It's the only explanation for why we haven't heard about your dark past.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

and wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey. Littlered. I haven't heard anything bad about you. OBVIOUSLY this means you're a terrible person with a really shady past because you're part of that good ol' boy system. It's the only explanation for why we haven't heard about your dark past.
The only dark past i have is doing drugs 19 yrs ago. I have been a tax payer since i was 15 and i am now way over 35 raised my children on my own. with no help from the state. i have never been to jail or do i drink. and if u think that eddie yokley is innocent why did he approve that trash about faison. this world is not perfect and niether are the people in it. but to send out lies about another person is just wrong. have u ever noticed that the only time u see any of these people is around election time? i would call that lets kiss the community a$$ that way i can get the votes and then the rest of my term i will sit on mine!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of184
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Midway Discussions

Search the Midway Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Food City in Gray-ladies stay away from the wom... 22 min wooleyhaze 13
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 26 min 123pictures 139,042
WCDE Cleansing Vote Hull 29 min Cheer Parent 5
Karla Kyte NO moral compass/leave 36 min No Guts No Glory 22
JC POLICE speeding tax increase 45 min Big Jay 2
Political Correctness is Evil 1 hr The Plain Truth 9
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Liz 8,874
•••
•••
•••
•••

Midway Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000