slander,conspiracy,violation of rights
cgj

Dobson, NC

#37 Aug 4, 2013
you piece of shit,you're still doing it.
cgj

Dobson, NC

#38 Oct 28, 2013
I am asking everyone to call the Jacksonville p.d. and tell them to confess to the crimes they have committed against me,Or charge me.
CGJ

Swansboro, NC

#40 Apr 25, 2014
I want all involved to know.when this case goes to court,GET READY FOR JAIL TIME.
cgj

Swansboro, NC

#41 Aug 11, 2014
Why did the message about the attorney in the black jaguar disappear? today 8-11-14 I was told that, the guy that drives that jaguar is the prosecuter for onslow county. Is he a piece of shit too? Did he refuse my case because mayor Phillips is his friend? what happen to justice is blind? Does'ent that mean that. If you commit a crime, you will be charged, even if you are the mayor?
cgj

Swansboro, NC

#42 Aug 12, 2014
my mistake. it's under the headline ( MAYOR PHILLIPS IS GUILTY)
CGJ

Swansboro, NC

#43 Aug 26, 2014
Hay you back stabbing cops, make up your fing mind. am I in Jacksonville, morehead city, or rocky mount. sense the area code is 28540 it's JACKSONVILLE.
CGJ

Swansboro, NC

#44 Aug 26, 2014
I want to tell everyone about a meeting I had with the town manager Richard woodruff. I told him that if I had to go back to gaston co. and kill the pieces of shit, that tried to kill me I would. I will break these conspiracy's. He told me, whooo now, you don't want to say anything in front of me that I may have to repeat to a judge. I told him, that I would tell any judge in this country what I just said. The fact he didn't have me arrested, is proof of cover-up.
The Police

Hampstead, NC

#45 Sep 9, 2014
CGJ wrote:
I want to tell everyone about a meeting I had with the town manager Richard woodruff. I told him that if I had to go back to gaston co. and kill the pieces of shit, that tried to kill me I would. I will break these conspiracy's. He told me, whooo now, you don't want to say anything in front of me that I may have to repeat to a judge. I told him, that I would tell any judge in this country what I just said. The fact he didn't have me arrested, is proof of cover-up.
If I were you I would go back to Gaston County, I have advised all officers that you are armed and dangerous. I am taking a warrant out on you for trespassing at Biotest. I have the Sheriff's Office hunting for you as well. Best thing to do is turn yourself in NOW. Don't make us come and hunt you down. The only way this goes to court is after your arrested. You should have just kept quiet about the so called "conspiracy"
cgj

Swansboro, NC

#46 Sep 11, 2014
Well, we have a real dip-shit in Hampstead. The police know right were to find me, here in Jacksonville. Why don't they arrest me? they know it's breaks there conspiracy to cover up.
cgj

Swansboro, NC

#50 Jan 26, 2015
On Friday, January 16, I was told that a couple of police officers came to my tent. And they told betty at the panache house that I had all ready been warned. Well did you tell her that it was in may 2014 that this was done. And that I invited police back 3 weeks later. So I could go in front of a judge and tell him about the conspiracy's involving law enforcement. I am ready to get something done, so hurry up.
cgj

Swansboro, NC

#51 Jan 26, 2015
On Friday January 16, I was told that cops came to my tent. And that they told betty at the panache house that I had already been warned. Did yall tell her that it was in may 2014 that I was warned. well hurry up. I'm ready to go in front of a judge and tell them about the conspiracy's involving law enforcement

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#52 Jan 28, 2015
charles jenkins wrote:
I came to jacksonville in june 2012. wanted to work and get my drivers lic, back.i stayed at the onslow shelter for 2 weeks and mindy and kathy showed me they were full of !!!!.tryed to work for m.d.t. and michell let me know they were too.then i started selling plasma at bio-test and bertha,glenda,and others conspired against me also.I went to the jacksonville p.d. and filed a conplaint.I ask to talk to someone in internal afairs but talked to Lt,white.conspiracy against me is nothing new but it has been alot more in a shorter time.the problem is,lawenforcement is slandering me.several years ago i told lawenforcement how my sister manipulated the murder of her husband and how she has manipuarelated many people against me. And they seem to be letting her get away murder because they don't want to admit to conspiracys against me
Are you from Virginia? I know a whole family of Jenkins in Fauquier County who are paranoid just like you.
cgj

Swansboro, NC

#53 Jan 30, 2015
I had a visit thurs, morning (1-29-15) by a few Jacksonville police officers and a couple others. I told someone i know about there visit and he said, there trying to help you. BULL SHIT,i believe there trying to cover up the crimes they have comitted against me. If they were helping me. They would be telling me the crimes that others have said i have done. Let's start with my sister Linda. She has had me accused of a very serious crime. Well this bitch has never said anything to me. And i have been trying to confront her for years. You see, she don't wont to go to court because i can prove she manipulated the murder of Doug Parker in Cherokee North Carolina and law enforcement has taken her word against me and conspired against , slandered, and violated my rights.
Charles Jenkins

Swansboro, NC

#54 Feb 25, 2015
As many know I am trying to get criminal charges against the mayor, law enforcement, bio-test onslow shelter and several more. I want all the proof I can get. I went to the shelter and requested all info that has my name on it that the shelter has. after a week or more I talked with the manager Theo Mcclammy. he refused to let me have anything with my name on it. Why did he refuse? I will get those records one day and he will get criminal charges of conspiracy to cover up.
cgj

Swansboro, NC

#55 Aug 4, 2015
Why is there only 35 comments and this one is number 55?
mike

Hampstead, NC

#56 Aug 14, 2015
Sounds like your leaving GOD out of your lives.READ AND listen to GOD talk.And if you do get a real bible the king james companion bible.is the best..YOU ll do better...
Jason Haire

Angier, NC

#57 Sep 3, 2015
Sabinia wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you from Virginia? I know a whole family of Jenkins in Fauquier County who are paranoid just like you.
I have talked with Charlie he is not paranoid and hes not even from virgina so your comment here is a false accusation.
Jason Haire

Angier, NC

#58 Sep 3, 2015
Sabinia wrote:
<quoted text>
I have talked to Charlie he is not paranoid and he is not from virgina nor is his family so your comment is a false accusation.
Jason Haire

Angier, NC

#59 Sep 3, 2015
I have talked with Charlie even sat down with him at his place he stays at the shack behind a trailer and listened carefully at what he has had to say about the conspiracy against him, Now if he is guilty of any crime why is it he never gets arrested the man is at the court house every day about he told the police were he lives at to find him he is not hiding, And for him saying mayor Phillips is guilty of slander conspiracy and violation of rights and does this with a sign in public why would that not get him arrested for deformation of charicter?
Jason Haire

Angier, NC

#60 Sep 3, 2015
mike wrote:
Sounds like your leaving GOD out of your lives.READ AND listen to GOD talk.And if you do get a real bible the king james companion bible.is the best..YOU ll do better...
Mike I know Charlie and his faith in GOD and that is without question he is a man of GOD and the teaching of the bible he does read the good book often he has even gave me good quotes from the bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midway Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smokers quitting Dec 4 Need advice 1
News Building permit issued for new Wal-Mart Superce... Dec 4 Jen Saxton 1
News Some a helpa for homeless can be a waste of res... (Dec '10) Nov 30 Witness 10
the music thread (Mar '12) Nov 11 Musikologist 22
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Sep '13 no name 10
News Onslow man seriously injured in 'unprovoked ass... (Apr '13) Apr '13 concerned 1
News Drugs - Kamal Hakin Hasan (Mar '13) Mar '13 miss KATE 1

Midway Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midway Park Mortgages