slander,conspiracy,violation of rights

Posted in the Midway Park Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
charles jenkins

Jacksonville, NC

#1 May 23, 2013
I came to jacksonville in june 2012. wanted to work and get my drivers lic, back.i stayed at the onslow shelter for 2 weeks and mindy and kathy showed me they were full of !!!!.tryed to work for m.d.t. and michell let me know they were too.then i started selling plasma at bio-test and bertha,glenda,and others conspired against me also.I went to the jacksonville p.d. and filed a conplaint.I ask to talk to someone in internal afairs but talked to Lt,white.conspiracy against me is nothing new but it has been alot more in a shorter time.the problem is,lawenforcement is slandering me.several years ago i told lawenforcement how my sister manipulated the murder of her husband and how she has manipulated many people against me. And they seem to be letting her get away murder because they don't want to admit to conspiracys against me
vet who is concerned

United States

#2 May 24, 2013
this is nothing new jacksonville has been behind times for years.I myself have been in jacksonville since 1984 and have seen a lot of changes some for the good others for the bad.
charles jenkins

Jacksonville, NC

#3 May 25, 2013
Just to let biotest know,if they do not confess to the crimes they have comitted,I will tell what they did in one week. And when i get this in court i will also add conspiracy to cover up.
Jimmy

Westminster, MD

#4 May 29, 2013
Charles, get back on your meds.
Charles Jenkins

Jacksonville, NC

#5 May 30, 2013
Here are some facts i can prove about my sister linda. She told police that she shot doug [her husband] in self defence.This is a flat out lie,she manipulated his murder.linda wanted george lee fortner to shoot doug,but george gave the gun to bob[lindas son] and bob was the one that shot doug.I also believe george and bob were manipulated into this.I told this and alot more in 1999 and nothing is being done.WHY IS LAW ENFORCEMENT LETTING LINDA GET AWAY WITH MURDER? next time i will tell about biotest
Jimmy

Westminster, MD

#6 May 31, 2013
Meds, Charles, meds...
Charles J

Jacksonville, NC

#7 Jun 4, 2013
My last trip to biotest was in dec,2012.bertha CAUSED a red blood cell loss.And sense this was the second loss,i was defered for 8wks.the problem is they did'nt want 8wks they were trying to get me defered permanant.Glenda CAUSED the first blood loss and there were several more that was in on the conspiracy against me. I called biotest and talked to miss joe, the manager and told her that glenda did this intentionally. miss joe lied to me and this put her in CONSPIRACY TO COVER UP.These people will tell me why they did this or they will tell a judge in court.I know part of the why.law enforcement went there and slandered me.But these people chose to do this.
Charles J

Jacksonville, NC

#8 Jun 4, 2013
A little about jimmy now.How many people have you questioned? Did you investigate the murder of doug parker in cherokee n.c. everyone of the people i have talked about could get me for slander,if i were lieing. here is one law thats on the books.If you slander a state,county or goverment offical.you can get up to 5yrs in prison and fined. well, ex-mayor of stanley Bill Withers sr,and ex-sheriff of gaston co,Leroy Russell have conspired against me sense 1979. anyone with any brains at all.will know there is a reason that they don't charge me.
Charley J

Jacksonville, NC

#9 Jun 12, 2013
I talked to Lt white on 5-29 and she told me that her investigation is complete.and she also said i could'ent get any information about this investigation.I told her thats ok i will get an attorney to get it.she said even an attorney cant get it. well guess what miss white you lieing cop.I can go to the general court of justice for an order compelling disclosure,and the court shall have jurisdiction to issue such orders. when they do you will have a lot to explain.
Jimmy

Westminster, MD

#10 Jun 16, 2013
Charles J wrote:
A little about jimmy now.How many people have you questioned? Did you investigate the murder of doug parker in cherokee n.c. everyone of the people i have talked about could get me for slander,if i were lieing. here is one law thats on the books.If you slander a state,county or goverment offical.you can get up to 5yrs in prison and fined. well, ex-mayor of stanley Bill Withers sr,and ex-sheriff of gaston co,Leroy Russell have conspired against me sense 1979. anyone with any brains at all.will know there is a reason that they don't charge me.
I questioned them all Charles and they told me to fashion a hat from tin foil to present to you. The hat will block the X-ray beams being used to read your thoughts by the government. Hit me up later and ill give it to you.
Just Amy

Pratt, WV

#11 Jun 18, 2013
Yes, dear Charlie, you need your medication.
NOW!!!!
juicyj

Fayetteville, NC

#12 Jun 19, 2013
Just Amy wrote:
Yes, dear Charlie, you need your medication.
NOW!!!!
I AGREE! And I'm very confused about what in hell he's talking about.
cgj

Jacksonville, NC

#13 Jun 20, 2013
just for you pieces of shit.I was court ordered to take psycological evauelations in gaston county. karen bringal of of pathways told me the next to the last time i went, that she was considering inpatient treatmeant fore me.I ask her if she talked to my sister,brother,exmayor bill withers,or ex sheriff leroy russell and she told me NO. this bitch tryed to scare me into shuting up.I told her to go ahead and instatuanalize me and when i get this in court i will not only get them i will get her and pathways for conspiracy to cover up. check out [is law enforcemen letting linda get away with murder?] in the bryson city topix.
Charles Jenkins

Jacksonville, NC

#14 Jun 25, 2013
Tell biotest to confess or put charges on me. everone that reads this,i would like to ask them to call biotest on country club road in jacksonville n.c. and tell them what they've read.
juicyj

Benson, NC

#18 Jul 5, 2013
Charles.... you either have a intense case of schizophrenia....or you must be on meth. But I will almost bet money that its BOTH. You might want to lay off the pipe, my crazy little Charles! Because your rants are beyond ridiculous!
cgj

Jacksonville, NC

#19 Jul 5, 2013
hay you piece of shit juicy.if im on meth or crazy mhy don't these fing cops arrest me.Are you a cop or someone wanting to make people believe your b.s.I don't want anyone that is to chicken shit to give there real name to even commit here.just call biotest and ask them if i am on meth.
juicyj

Oak Ridge, NC

#22 Jul 24, 2013
cgj wrote:
hay you piece of shit juicy.if im on meth or crazy mhy don't these fing cops arrest me.Are you a cop or someone wanting to make people believe your b.s.I don't want anyone that is to chicken shit to give there real name to even commit here.just call biotest and ask them if i am on meth.
Hey! Why in the world would I post my real name? Besides, I'm not interested in having a "meth head " stalker.... You definitely need to check in to a mental hospital, this might be better than jail/prison because I'm sure you are just another onslow county meth head. Being paranoid about biotest , cops and etc.... you need to stop because this just screams METH HEAD!!!!!!! BTW, have a. Great day and don't forget to take ur vitamins I hear meth really sucks all the nutrients from ur body/brain!:)
CGJ

Rocky Mount, NC

#27 Jul 24, 2013
F-U JUICY YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
juicyj

Thomasville, NC

#32 Jul 24, 2013
Aww I know you love my comments on here....I know I make ur day brighter! I love you too! So tell me another story, I love reading about your adventures.
cgj

Rocky Mount, NC

#35 Aug 4, 2013
I have talked to the town manager Larry woodruff, and whoever is causeing the disappearing message will be found out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midway Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
searchin for a long lost friend (Sep '09) 9 hr Mea 8
Would like to try Pegging (Jul '11) Wed Sabinia 4
Debate: Marijuana - Jacksonville, NC (Aug '10) Wed Sabinia 56
Review: Bobs Bargain Center (Feb '13) Jan 24 George 2
Where to pick up hot marines/officers? Jan 21 Uniform Chaser 4
moving Jan 20 thunder 1
The Gold Digging Women of Jacksonville NC Jan 20 Jacksonville Sucks 7
Midway Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Midway Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:51 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:51PM
How Redskins Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 3:57 AM
Redskins Miss out on Opportunity in DC Search
Bleacher Report 7:00 AM
How Long Should Leash Be for the Current 'Skins Regime?
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl