mayor phillips is guilty.

mayor phillips is guilty.

Posted in the Midway Park Forum

charles jenkins

Swansboro, NC

#1 Apr 7, 2014
On or before June 10,2012 mayor Phillips and others entered into a criminal conspiracy against me.I know this because,June 10th the first day I rode into Jacksonville there were things going on that fit the pattern that has been going on for 35 years. Yes law enforcement has been in many conspiracy's against me sense 1979. And though Jacksonville has been in it sense june 2012,they did more in the first six mo I was here than any other place has done in many years..The proof is here and I am going to do everything I can to get it.I challenge the mayor and everyone else I have wrote about in the Jacksonville forum under the head line- slander,conspiracy,violation of rights, to polygraph.
CGJ

Swansboro, NC

#2 Apr 29, 2014
For those that don't believe,that a conspiracy is going on against me here in Jacksonville,call the town manager Richard woodruff and ask him why he did not have me arrested on aug, 1 2013. I'll tell you why. If he had, I could get more than enough proof to prove my case. It appears that there is also a conspiracy to cover up and I told woodruff how I could break this, if I had to.
CGJ

Swansboro, NC

#3 Jun 5, 2014
On may 13 2014 two officers from the jvpd came to my tent. The older officer did the talking and he told me that if he came back and I was still there he would arrest me. we'll its been over 3wks and no one has came back. Sense my situation is a direct result of the conspiracy's against me, I want to go before a judge and tell what's been going on.
CGJ

Swansboro, NC

#4 Jun 12, 2014
On tue, June 10 there was a police car setting on the bike path. It was around 3;30 pm as I went back to my tent. I rode up to the place where I walk in, got off my bike and was looking at the police car and headed to my tent. I fully expected to be arrested. Instead I went in as if no one was there. why? June 10 made 2 years that this city has slandered, conspired against, violated my rights. The proof is here and I will get it in court one day.
cgj

Swansboro, NC

#5 Jun 18, 2014
yesterday I saw a black jaguar sitting behind the da's office. I didn't think anything of it until I saw it again at the liquor store . I know it's the same one because of the tag. LAWYER it read. I waited on whoever was driving to ask them. do you take cases that involve criminal and civil matters. he said yes. I told him it involved the mayor and the police. he said, don't want it. I told him, seems like there are a lot of people around here that don't want to put those pieces of shit in prison. as I was leaving he said good luck. luck has nothing to do with me getting these people in court. but conspiracy to cover up does.
Charley

Swansboro, NC

#6 Apr 16, 2015
On wed, April 15 the same jaguar and guy came soup kitchen and yes same tag. This guy may be the prosacuter for onslow county. If he is, I want to know if he's helping the mayor and police cover up.
cgj

Swansboro, NC

#7 Aug 1, 2015
You can read more in this forum under headline slander, conspiracy and violation of rights. And in the Bryson City topix- Is law enforcement letting linda get away with murder. in the Stanley nc topix - looking for your confessions. this one is to ex-mayor bill withers and ex-sheriff Leroy Russell and others.
cgj

Swansboro, NC

#8 Aug 23, 2015
Mayor Phillips is also a Lier. I went to a city council meeting tuesday aug, 18 2015 and the mayor led the people in the pledge of allegiance. The last six words are. with Liberity and Justice for All. He says these words, but he hides from the truth.
Jason Haire

Angier, NC

#9 Sep 3, 2015
I have known Charlie for about a year now and he has told me about the conspiracy against him and why cant he get a trial to prove if he is innocent or guilty, If he is going around town with a sign saying the mayor Phillips is guilty for violating his rights and in conspiracy why has Charlie never been arrested for deformation of charicter ?
Jason Haire

Angier, NC

#10 Sep 5, 2015
I believe that Mayor Phillips needs to have a trial in court to prove if he is guilty or not to settle this matter he should have nothing to worry about if he is not lying or hiding from a criminal felony he may have commited years ago. Everybody knows there is corruption in the government and if this is the case and a mayor can keep a man homeless and unable to find jobs not able to have criminal acts from the past against him brought to court this is truly a very upsetting matter the pubic needs to be aware of this.
Jason Haire

Angier, NC

#11 Sep 5, 2015
charles jenkins wrote:
On or before June 10,2012 mayor Phillips and others entered into a criminal conspiracy against me.I know this because,June 10th the first day I rode into Jacksonville there were things going on that fit the pattern that has been going on for 35 years. Yes law enforcement has been in many conspiracy's against me sense 1979. And though Jacksonville has been in it sense june 2012,they did more in the first six mo I was here than any other place has done in many years..The proof is here and I am going to do everything I can to get it.I challenge the mayor and everyone else I have wrote about in the Jacksonville forum under the head line- slander,conspiracy,violation of rights, to polygraph.
The public needs to be aware of this and take the action and give Charlie the support he needs the right to get a fair trial to have his case herd and settled in a court of law to prove if he is innocent or guilty and if it is true the mayor has held a ongoing conspiracy to violate his rights.
CGJ

Jacksonville, NC

#12 Jan 20, 2016
I am asking everyone to call the Jacksonville pd and city hall. tell them to charge me or confess to the crimes they have committed against me.
CGJ

Jacksonville, NC

#13 Jan 20, 2016
I am asking everyone to call the Jacksonville pd and city hall and tell them to charge me or confess to the crimes they have committed against me.
Charles Jenkins

Jacksonville, NC

#14 May 3, 2016
Come on people. Call the Mayor, police and sheriff dept. Tell them to charge me or CONFESS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midway Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some a helpa for homeless can be a waste of res... (Dec '10) Wed Witness 10
the music thread (Mar '12) Nov 11 Musikologist 22
Chick named Camryn Nov 3 Mharkitaa beybe 5
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Sep '13 no name 10
News Onslow man seriously injured in 'unprovoked ass... (Apr '13) Apr '13 concerned 1
News Drugs - Kamal Hakin Hasan (Mar '13) Mar '13 miss KATE 1
Amber Lynn nude! (Nov '11) Nov '11 Buster 1

Midway Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midway Park Mortgages