Jacksonville Man Charged In Sexual Of...

Jacksonville Man Charged In Sexual Offense Case Involving Teen

There are 4 comments on the WITN story from May 10, 2013, titled Jacksonville Man Charged In Sexual Offense Case Involving Teen. In it, WITN reports that:

A joint operation between local police and NCIS agents has landed one man in jail and another man with charges pending.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WITN.

Dawn

Jacksonville, NC

#1 May 12, 2013
I'm his mother and I know my child is innocent he has to much potential and smarts to do such things with a minor.Just a few more things to add did they fail to mention that there are 10 more people that are being charged in different incidents with this same kid because he was posing as a an adult on a web site called grindr.com and also obtained a ID stating that he was 18. And this was suppose to happen 2 years ago which put my son at the age 19. But Detective Parrish didn't bother to mention that to the press. And my son had no idea because he was not approached for this situation until the night of 9th of May he was pulled over on his way home from his job that he has been at for 3 years and is suppose to graduate with a Degree this Friday in Criminal Justice.
Dawn

Jacksonville, NC

#2 May 14, 2013
This is interesting that my daughter has a case that is getting ready to go to trial due to the same scenario that happen to her and now my son has been charged wonder if NCIS from the base is using this as retaliation against him due to it being a Marine that has been charged in my daughters case.....) Throws up some Red Flags
Concern Mom

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 30, 2013
Dawn.Hhave your son been release from Onslow yet.? I'm having the same Nightmare....HELPLESS
?

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 31, 2013
Do you recall if there was an agent Brown involved from NCIS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midway Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Piney Green Music Emporium (Oct '12) Aug 24 Musikologist 12
Looking For Marines That Went To Talladaga Spee... Aug 23 Semper Fi 1
mayor phillips is guilty. (Apr '14) Aug 23 cgj 8
Looking for a few good retirees Aug 21 Semper Fi 2
News Friends mourn Buffongs (Aug '06) Aug 18 Brenda B 3
Review: Croom's Rentals (Jun '10) Aug 17 medichick 5
News False Pretense - Maria Baglioni Aug 14 SuperSmoker 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midway Park Mortgages