Jacksonville Man Charged In Sexual Offense Case Involving Teen

May 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WITN

A joint operation between local police and NCIS agents has landed one man in jail and another man with charges pending.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 31, 2013
Dawn

Jacksonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

I'm his mother and I know my child is innocent he has to much potential and smarts to do such things with a minor.Just a few more things to add did they fail to mention that there are 10 more people that are being charged in different incidents with this same kid because he was posing as a an adult on a web site called grindr.com and also obtained a ID stating that he was 18. And this was suppose to happen 2 years ago which put my son at the age 19. But Detective Parrish didn't bother to mention that to the press. And my son had no idea because he was not approached for this situation until the night of 9th of May he was pulled over on his way home from his job that he has been at for 3 years and is suppose to graduate with a Degree this Friday in Criminal Justice.
Dawn

Jacksonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

This is interesting that my daughter has a case that is getting ready to go to trial due to the same scenario that happen to her and now my son has been charged wonder if NCIS from the base is using this as retaliation against him due to it being a Marine that has been charged in my daughters case.....) Throws up some Red Flags
Concern Mom

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Dawn.Hhave your son been release from Onslow yet.? I'm having the same Nightmare....HELPLESS
?

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Do you recall if there was an agent Brown involved from NCIS?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Midway Park Discussions

Search the Midway Park Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 51 min Ben 56,609
increased military activity Tue sungroovetheory 1
Rude heath care workers Jul 27 mary 1
Sexual-health courses offered for adults, adole... Jul 17 Heavy Heart 3
Deputies arrest man accused of sex crimes again... Jul 15 Matt 1
Marines charged with rape (May '12) Jul 9 Jaimie 13
Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Sep '13 no name 10
•••

Flood Watch for Onslow County was issued at August 01 at 10:04AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••