Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52884 May 6, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
Islamic extremists (aka terrorists) kidnapped some more girls to sell into slavery today.
Good thing the kidnappers aren't Christians, or the liberals would have been MAD!
Why should you care, you're not a Christian? And if I am mistaken and you are, you are going to have to convince me of your faith other than the comments you write on here. Pharisee is your true religion.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#52885 May 6, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should you care, you're not a Christian? And if I am mistaken and you are, you are going to have to convince me of your faith other than the comments you write on here. Pharisee is your true religion.
. State. Why have you not condemned the kidnappings of young girls?
As to my Christianity, it's my concern, not yours.
I doubt there is much I could do to please someone as liberal as you, except die.

Location hidden

#52886 May 6, 2014
State, the big slavery guy, has nothing to say about Muslims selling young girls into slavery.
Where is Oprah? No comments from her?

Location hidden

#52887 May 6, 2014
You guys attack Franklin Graham for taking a ride in an airplane, the LW media and all the LW billionaires have no comment on girls being ENSLAVED! Where is the great moral compass of our generation, Oprah?
You know what I think? Oprah gets a zillion dollar tax write off for building schools for blacks in South Africa, but can't open her fat mouth about girls being kidnapped and sold into slavery by BLACK MUSLIMS!
YOU dirty hypocrites make me SICK!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52888 May 6, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
State, the big slavery guy, has nothing to say about Muslims selling young girls into slavery.
I think it goes without saying that I have consistently condemned the institution of slavery many times on Topix. So, do think that I am going to begin my support of it now? I don't give a shit about the ethnicity. religion or race of any slave trader, their actions are totally wrong and their actions should be dealt with. You are such a fool to ask me a question that you already know my view of. As a supporter of the south in the Civil war, I think your statement to me should be answered by you.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52889 May 6, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>. State. Why have you not condemned the kidnappings of young girls?
As to my Christianity, it's my concern, not yours.
I doubt there is much I could do to please someone as liberal as you, except die.
It becomes my concern when you use Christianity as a means of defense. That is what most dull Republicans do. You even cheered when the Court ruled that illegal aliens could be denied housing. Yes. That is exactly what Jesus would do, isn't it? You are not a reflection of Jesus, you are the reflection of the Pharisees who felt their "superior intelligence" made them superior to others in society. You are the complete Pharisee. Your Christianity I don't buy.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#52890 May 6, 2014
Thank GOD for OBAMA! HE is sending in a military force to rescue those girls.
At least the PRESIDENT CARES about those girls!
I can't tell you how much Obama is impressing me with that decision!
State, not trying to offend you, but the thought of these girls being ENSLAVED TODAY was more than I could take..
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#52891 May 6, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it goes without saying that I have consistently condemned the institution of slavery many times on Topix. So, do think that I am going to begin my support of it now? I don't give a shit about the ethnicity. religion or race of any slave trader, their actions are totally wrong and their actions should be dealt with. You are such a fool to ask me a question that you already know my view of. As a supporter of the south in the Civil war, I think your statement to me should be answered by you.
State. Be real man.
How many times have I said, those men died for an evil cause?
My people died for rich slave owners.
How the fk do you think I feel about that???
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#52892 May 6, 2014
Slavery is a monstrous fact of today's world.
It is a shame for every country on the planet that this horror is still going strong today.
Why can't these slavers, who come in all colors, make no mistake, be stopped?
You've got people worried about the freaking WHALES, but their sympathy stops with animals?????

Location hidden

#52893 May 6, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
It becomes my concern when you use Christianity as a means of defense. That is what most dull Republicans do. You even cheered when the Court ruled that illegal aliens could be denied housing. Yes. That is exactly what Jesus would do, isn't it? You are not a reflection of Jesus, you are the reflection of the Pharisees who felt their "superior intelligence" made them superior to others in society. You are the complete Pharisee. Your Christianity I don't buy.
. Your opinion is not valid.
I don't think people should be FORCED to rent to illegals.
I'm sorry you think that makes me a member of an elite group of pampered hypocrites.
But I don't change my feelings for popularity.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#52894 May 6, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>. Your opinion is not valid.
I don't think people should be FORCED to rent to illegals.
I'm sorry you think that makes me a member of an elite group of pampered hypocrites.
But I don't change my feelings for popularity.
You think Jesus would support a decision of a family unable to find housing based on their citizenship status and would not care that the chances of giving them more struggles would be greatly increased? Jesus said, " As you did to the least of these my brothers and sisters, the same you did TO ME!" The Court decision did it to Jesus just as much as they did it to illegal aliens. And with your support of the court, so did you. But, I know you are a Pharisee and will never understand this simple truth. You know nothing about real Christianity. You just wave the word around like a flag to make people think you are a moral individual. Same as the Pharisees of Jesus time.

Location hidden

#52895 May 6, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Jesus would support a decision of a family unable to find housing based on their citizenship status and would not care that the chances of giving them more struggles would be greatly increased? Jesus said, " As you did to the least of these my brothers and sisters, the same you did TO ME!" The Court decision did it to Jesus just as much as they did it to illegal aliens. And with your support of the court, so did you. But, I know you are a Pharisee and will never understand this simple truth. You know nothing about real Christianity. You just wave the word around like a flag to make people think you are a moral individual. Same as the Pharisees of Jesus time.
State I'm not interested in your hyperbole.
You can rail about INCONVENIENCED ILLEGALS all you want.
Go ahead.
Not buying it, man.

Location hidden

#52896 May 6, 2014
State is concerned about inconvenienced illegals.
Not so much about slavery.
Politics.
State got a Supreme Court decision he didn't like.
Those who support that decision?
According to State, we are hypocrites and liars.
State only cares about politics.
Real people being enslaved?
Well, State can't get any political leverage with that, now can he?
State is a hypocrite, for real.
Which, for some reason, bothers me.
I should have known better.
You can't talk to fanatics.
State is a fanatic liberal.
So why am I sad?
Because I thought State rally cared about.... People..... but State only cares about political posturing.....

Location hidden

#52897 May 6, 2014
While State worries so much about renting to the poor illegal aliens, all across America landlords refuse to rent to ex-felons.
You just can't pay your debt to society in America, no matter what!
GOD forgives, the government doesn't!
But State doesn't care about the sad plight of ex-felons trying to right their lives!
What's the political payoff?
Ex-felons can't VOTE!

Location hidden

#52898 May 6, 2014
Thank God the president of this country apparently has more real compassion than State!
Rock

Franklin, NC

#52899 May 6, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Slavery is a monstrous fact of today's world.
It is a shame for every country on the planet that this horror is still going strong today.
Why can't these slavers, who come in all colors, make no mistake, be stopped?
You've got people worried about the freaking WHALES, but their sympathy stops with animals?????
Slavery never went away folks...we've had periods where people of conscience stood agsint it, but it certainly is making a huge comeback in our world. The Muslim world hasn't changed either...its either convert, pay a fucking tax and become a second class citizen or get murdered or sold into slavery...
Rock

Franklin, NC

#52900 May 6, 2014
TSF wrote:
Basically Russia today has a modified capitalist system controlled by the International Monetary Fund, Global Banks , Putin and Russian crime bosses. Even Goldman Sachs has their finger in the pie.
<quoted text>
I'd throw in the resurgent Eastern Orthodox Church for good measure too.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#52901 May 6, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegals shouldn't be here without permission. Period. They have pissed on our borders and care little or nothing about our Constitution and what it means to be an American. They are radically changing our country into something so different from what we knew our country to be...our kids and grandkids won't even recognize it...there are plenty of people who have done it the right way...but these people jump in front of them and get rewarded for lawlessness?
Rock

Franklin, NC

#52902 May 6, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
Waco, State has consistently been opposed to slavery in all discussions...come on big guy...

Location hidden

#52903 May 6, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Slavery never went away folks...we've had periods where people of conscience stood agsint it, but it certainly is making a huge comeback in our world. The Muslim world hasn't changed either...its either convert, pay a fucking tax and become a second class citizen or get murdered or sold into slavery...
. Muslims are the allies of the liberals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midway Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) 16 hr mkl 13
Tom brault Aug 16 Jason Coe 1
Adoptees and birth parents and relatives from a... Aug 12 joan 1
Review: Daves Towing Service (Nov '15) Aug 8 Jesse Simpson of ... 7
News Surfer saves drowning father & son then perishes (Jun '10) Aug 7 VEG 8
riverside steak and seafood Jul 27 RIVERSIDE RESTAURANT 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 24

Midway Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midway Park Mortgages