Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you guys really missed me. This lengthy passage from another source without crediting that source? Is spamming.
Hey kiddo...wonder when you were gonna come up out of your mom and dad's basement to take a break from world of warcraft...
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome to the party! Hate to tell ya, it seems all the intelligent people have JUST ABOUT, left this forum. If you feel like slinging a little mud, this is the place to hang your hat and start slinging. "All good things must come to an end" so they say.
Wrong Jeff. I live in Taylorsville NC with a LA ip office address. Some one sure likes my name.
Buckwheat

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Define communistic.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey kiddo...wonder when you were gonna come up out of your mom and dad's basement to take a break from world of warcraft...
Did you happen to catch Varney on Fox this AM reguarding Singapore. Seems that's where the money makers are moving.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Did you happen to catch Varney on Fox this AM reguarding Singapore. Seems that's where the money makers are moving.
So Miss I work 60 hours a week, does this mean you're packing?
:)
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome to the party! Hate to tell ya, it seems all the intelligent people have JUST ABOUT, left this forum. If you feel like slinging a little mud, this is the place to hang your hat and start slinging. "All good things must come to an end" so they say.
To tell you the truth, why don't you get a life or, from what I've been reading, go on a crash diet and start exercising.
Sitting behind a computer, stuffing your mouth and downgrading everyone isn't the answer. Take a good look at yourself in an extremely extra large mirror. Really, you're not so intelligent yourself fatty.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Did you happen to catch Varney on Fox this AM reguarding Singapore. Seems that's where the money makers are moving.
2 thumbs up here...
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Me ? Don't care.all I do is run people down.like i'm so all that.fun.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So Miss I work 60 hours a week, does this mean you're packing?
:)
I hope so.Texas awaits.As far as you're concerned Allen, why does some guy going to Singapore bother you and your ilk?
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>To tell you the truth, why don't you get a life or, from what I've been reading, go on a crash diet and start exercising.
Sitting behind a computer, stuffing your mouth and downgrading everyone isn't the answer. Take a good look at yourself in an extremely extra large mirror. Really, you're not so intelligent yourself fatty.
you're a snippy little bitch.Look yourself in the mirror.You got some aggressive impulses ya wanna work off?
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Buckwheat wrote:
efne communistic.
Define buckwheat.
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Jeff. I live in Taylorsville NC with a LA ip office address. Some one sure likes my name.
Taylorsville is where all us heavy hitters hang out.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Who started the no child's behind left? That would have been your hero Dubya, the Arab kisser. Yes it was a lie, started by republikans just like their biggest one the WMD lie..
All these commie teachers filling the children's heads with communistic ideas like basic math, reading and writing. Pretty soon they will start thinking for themselves instead of listening to the standard republikan BS . The last election shows that it is already happening. Unless we can destroy public education, the world of ignorant stupid republikanism will never be the same.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaming the child is typical of a government owned worker. Leave no child behind was their standard political lie. Children are not important or their success in life just control and obedience to the state. A teacher has the skills to reach all children a government worker does not. A teacher is there for the child. A government worker is there to program the state communist mind set.
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Who started the no child's behind left? That would have been your hero Dubya, the Arab kisser. Yes it was a lie, started by republikans just like their biggest one the WMD lie..
All these commie teachers filling the children's heads with communistic ideas like basic math, reading and writing. Pretty soon they will start thinking for themselves instead of listening to the standard republikan BS . The last election shows that it is already happening. Unless we can destroy public education, the world oif ignorant stupid republikanism will never be the same.
<quoted text>
I'm from Taylorsville!
emlu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>To tell you the truth, why don't you get a life or, from what I've been reading, go on a crash diet and start exercising.
So, Jeff or is it "Geoff", being in LA. I'll bet it's "Geoff"......no wait, it's Stupid again. I'm not "downgrading" anyone. Lots O Folks' on here "sling mud". IF, you have been reading on here, Stupid, you would know it become the favorite pass time, Stupid. Only a couple of people on here have remained sane, but being stupid, Stupid, I guess you wouldn't notice.
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

T -ville and Hiddenite.My stomping ground.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

The first thing a tourist wants to see in Taylorsville is the way out of Taylorsville.
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text> I'm from Taylorsville!
Carl Aalund

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

You people rude like hell.bunch a know nothins'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Midway Park Discussions

Search the Midway Park Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexual-health courses offered for adults, adole... Jul 17 Heavy Heart 3
Deputies arrest man accused of sex crimes again... Jul 15 Matt 1
Marines charged with rape (May '12) Jul 9 Jaimie 13
Review: The Treasure BIN Jul 7 nonsense 1
trying to figure this place out (Oct '13) Jul 7 NC bound 2
Jacksonville man bit by venemous snake Jul 6 peggy wilson 1
Does anyone a black chick that strips at tobies? Jun 26 Welll 4
•••
•••