Break and Enter - Andrew Jones

Break and Enter - Andrew Jones

There are 2 comments on the Jacksonville Daily News story from Mar 15, 2011, titled Break and Enter - Andrew Jones. In it, Jacksonville Daily News reports that:

Andrew Jones, 18, of Rocky Run Road in Midway Park, was charged Monday by the Onslow County Sheriff's Office with two counts each of conspiring to break and enter a building to commit felony larceny, breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering, and possession of stolen goods and property.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jacksonville Daily News.

what

Jacksonville, NC

#1 Mar 16, 2011
he didnt do it, 29 year old JON COLLINS did it with his girlfriend melinda! and tto lessen and releive their charges they blame andrew. career criminals wanted all over and they beleive him over 18 year old andrew sad, i bet onslow county will be horrified from the media they are ganna get after this is over.
THExHOUND

Wilmington, NC

#2 May 11, 2011
yea that stolen property just magically appeared too right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midway Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving in Apr 29 Curious 1
walmart (Feb '15) Apr 19 test 10
News Froehlich pleads guilty to involuntary manslaug... (Aug '07) Apr 11 I Am 18
slander,conspiracy,violation of rights (May '13) Apr 10 CGJ 45
filthiest sluts around Mar '16 wondering 1
Piney Green Music Emporium (Oct '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 13
Judge Foy Mar '16 investigators 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midway Park Mortgages