Jacksonville man accused of statutory...

Jacksonville man accused of statutory rape

There are 1 comment on the Jacksonville Daily News story from Feb 16, 2013, titled Jacksonville man accused of statutory rape. In it, Jacksonville Daily News reports that:

Michael Putnam, 31, of Chief Court, was charged Friday by the Onslow County Sheriff's Office with four counts each of statutory rape/sex offense with a female younger than 16 and indecent liberties with a child, warrants said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jacksonville Daily News.

The truth

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2013
He's innocent until proven guilty. I think it's unfair to assume someone's guilt. He's a good man who donates to Saint Jude's, Disabled Veterans , and more. The truth will come out and set him free it would be nice if all evidence was brought forward to prevent an innocent man from being locked up unjustly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midway Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: FBI says boyfriend charged in missi... Dec 9 Kookie 11
Missing 3 Yr old girl Dec 8 naturalstate1 16
News Authorities believe they found body of missing ... Dec 8 shot taker 5
News Search underway for escaped inmate Updated Dec ... Dec 1 praying4her 3
Activities In Jacksonville, NC Dec 1 Jville Newbies 2
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Sep '17 PiperG 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) May '17 Cheated 14

Midway Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midway Park Mortgages