Fort Stewart: speed limit on Hwys. 144, 119 to drop to 45

Aug 7, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bryan County News

A road will be closed in the National Guard Training Center and the speed limit on two Georgia highways reduced to 45 mph August 11 to October 26 because of the mobilization of the 56th Infantry Brigade Combat ...

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Sep 23, 2012
pissed off grunt

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

Judged:

oh great! just so the guard can train? geez...there is safety then there is stupid. this is stupid.
3ID infantryman

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

Judged:

Great, the national guard, they dont have there own place to train, when we train they dont lower the speeding limit. ruined my next couple of months now i have to go around, down 196 and up 17.
happynote

Battle Creek, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

Judged:

Do all grunt's and army(The Real)one act like such babies over simple little things like lowering the speed limit. (or is it speeding limit) Good grammer 31D Maybe you should say Thank you for training so they can replace your butts oversea's
sweet tea

Hazlehurst, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2008

pissed off grunt wrote:
oh great! just so the guard can train? geez...there is safety then there is stupid. this is stupid.
Hey yea
sam

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

You would think that people would be happy that the 56th BCT is getting the training they need for deployment....training that will save lives in the combat zone but I guess thats expecting too much from our brothers in arms.
For ONe

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2008

I for one am glad that they've lowered the speed limit, maybe someone might actually do the original of 55! That's a dangerous road and people think they can fly, drive on the wrong side, and tailgate on that road. I've noticed an increase in MP's on the road too....good for them!
whatsworsethanst upidity

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2008

can a civilian drive 119 thru ft stewart north to pembroke?
Military MOM

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2008

pissed off grunt wrote:
I didn't think the army or national guard let crybaby pansy's enlist. SHUT UP---BOTH OF YOU (dallas & ga)
YOLO

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

In general any member of the 3ID cannot for the life of them spell... but they can tell you how great they are!! LOL...
Yes

Richmond Hill, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

whatsworsethanstupidity wrote:
can a civilian drive 119 thru ft stewart north to pembroke?
Yes, you can

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Midway Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Midway People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••