Camp Tree of Life Petting Farm in Midway

Camp Tree of Life Petting Farm in Midway

There are 5 comments on the WTOC-TV Savannah story from Sep 21, 2007, titled Camp Tree of Life Petting Farm in Midway. In it, WTOC-TV Savannah reports that:

“My wife sometimes says for me to be with her, she's got to be a horse because I love them so much.”

In fact it is, on a much smaller scale. "It's twenty acres of fun and happiness and hard work," said McKenzie. via WTOC-TV Savannah

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOC-TV Savannah.

Romie

Savannah, GA

#1 Jan 6, 2008
i love it and i work there
Tonya

Savannah, GA

#2 Jan 11, 2008
Awesome place to unwind has a get back to basics type feel, Huge variety of all types of animals
horses, pony's, mules and my personal favorite ostriches and so much more. Having the option to fish is nice too.
Shanel

United States

#3 May 8, 2008
Wow! What can I say. The staff is so friendly and the animals are all so loving. I've been several times with my two children and we plan on making it a weekend trip for this summer. I can tell these been a lot of hard work done there. Its neat.
stephanie robinson

Jesup, GA

#4 Oct 18, 2008
everyone should take a visit to camp tree life petting farm it is overwhelming with good hospitality and fun.. the kids never want to leave once they arrive at the farm. bishop great work. my children appreciate the camp
kevin 8 years old

Jesup, GA

#5 Oct 18, 2008
the camp is important to me because i love the playground, the train ride and horse rides. the good food is awesome. i enjoy playing at the camp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lemonade stand bust and lesbian police cheif!!! Apr 28 Michael 1
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Apr 27 Illnana30 189
midway church Apr 21 jbm 1
News TRAILER: First look at Savannah-filmed slave dr... Apr 20 al3abmix 1
WaterWays Township vs Dunham Marsh vs River Oaks (Nov '15) Apr '16 Wallace 3
loan @ 2% interest rate in marian lawson loan c... (Aug '13) Feb '16 karen kinserlow 2
Hated Living There (Oct '15) Feb '16 Justgus 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midway Mortgages