Editorial: Thumbs

Jul 16, 2011 Full story: Albert Lea Tribune

To busting girls for operating a lemonade stand without business and food permits.

Full Story
Richard Pruitt

Dallas, TX

#1 Jul 16, 2011
You folks have way to many police officers if all they have to do is close a kids lemon aid stand.Com mon sense goes a long way and your police depart has none. I'll sure by-pass your town if traveling in GA.
Jeff McAvoy

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jul 17, 2011
I am a retired Detective from New York. I can'T believe the police in midway G.A. have nothing better to do. I give tons of credit to the girls that are working towards something they want. A day at the water park.. I want to send them to the Park.
Bubba Joe

Bloomington, IL

#3 Jul 19, 2011
Were they trying to recreate the scene from RADIO when the dumbass cop rousted Radio while delivering Christmas presents? Has anyone affiliated with Midway City Government apologized to the girls? has the Chief of Police gotten his thumb out of his ears?
(I am sure they would launch a man hunt if I used a bad word) Has my beloved South gone insane?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Synergy 55,576
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
What are the odds the RH gas station shooters w... Sep 10 Soup 1
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Where Can Sex Offenders Live? (Oct '06) Sep 1 jackie 23
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Aug 31 Nikki C 113
Decent crabbing spots? Aug '14 Fletch 3
•••
•••
•••

Midway Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Midway People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE