OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11260 May 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I gave you a funny AND a mean for that one!
Dang dude. I keep trying to spit some game at these girls, but synergy's the only one that even half way understands it and she's scared of me. What's up with thes women these days? LOL.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11262 May 15, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a well known fact that Republicans love to flog a dead horse, everybody else is simply amazed that they even bother.
Dead horse??? Ohhhh, the horse(S) are FAR from dead. Keep paddling.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11263 May 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No their not dead. They're just on a path that leads nowhere.

United States

#11264 May 15, 2013
The green squared folks-
It's both interesting and down right funny that the most egregiously conservative folks on here are the ones with the 'green square'. I think that they call it "registered". There are no more than three or four from what I've seen. What that says to me is that they are the the kinds of folks who engage in "group think". There is obviously a need to belong to a group so as to collectively validate their views. The "registered" posters, the Tea Party, etc. It says that they are the least likely to be independent thinkers. I've often heard it said that one should watch what folks do not necessarily what they say. Well I've been watching the 'green squared' folks and their behavior does indeed say volumes more than the words that they write. Their modi operandi seems to be - whoever screams the loudest and the longest and the most is, ipso facto, right, or more accurately I think in this case….is 'the winner'. Theirs would be an interesting anthropological study.

Location hidden

#11265 May 15, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>No their not dead. They're just on a path that leads nowhere.
Probably because the corrupt ones we have now will find ways to blame others. They are good at that.
Just think for a moment. What if the people at the helm of all of these problems were republicans. What would you be saying? What would you be thinking and hoping would happen?
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11266 May 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Syn I won't ask you how old you are anymore. I wasn't trying to be mean. I was trying to get an Idea of what era you were from so I could better relate to you and I was "messin" with you. I kinda get a mental picture of someone when I am engage in a conversation with someone on this site. I haven't been able to create a image of you in my mind and that is interesting to me. Just another reason why I asked and to let you know I wasn't being rude. I know you women are kinda sensitive about your age.

Location hidden

#11267 May 15, 2013
guest wrote:
The green squared folks-
It's both interesting and down right funny that the most egregiously conservative folks on here are the ones with the 'green square'. I think that they call it "registered". There are no more than three or four from what I've seen. What that says to me is that they are the the kinds of folks who engage in "group think". There is obviously a need to belong to a group so as to collectively validate their views. The "registered" posters, the Tea Party, etc. It says that they are the least likely to be independent thinkers. I've often heard it said that one should watch what folks do not necessarily what they say. Well I've been watching the 'green squared' folks and their behavior does indeed say volumes more than the words that they write. Their modi operandi seems to be - whoever screams the loudest and the longest and the most is, ipso facto, right, or more accurately I think in this case….is 'the winner'. Theirs would be an interesting anthropological study.
We are registered because we are willing to be held responsible for what we are posting.
Your post isn't even a good try. Perhaps you should look up the definition of coward and irrelevant. There you would find a description of you.

Location hidden

#11268 May 15, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry Syn I won't ask you how old you are anymore. I wasn't trying to be mean. I was trying to get an Idea of what era you were from so I could better relate to you and I was "messin" with you. I kinda get a mental picture of someone when I am engage in a conversation with someone on this site. I haven't been able to create a image of you in my mind and that is interesting to me. Just another reason why I asked and to let you know I wasn't being rude. I know you women are kinda sensitive about your age.
Not sensitive at all. No reason to be. I just don't divulge any personal information whatsoever on a public forum. You shouldn't either. No one should no matter how benign it might seem.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11269 May 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because the corrupt ones we have now will find ways to blame others. They are good at that.
Just think for a moment. What if the people at the helm of all of these problems were republicans. What would you be saying? What would you be thinking and hoping would happen?
Unfortunately I'm old enough to have lived through or should I say still tryin to get through the attempted murder of this country at the hands of the republicans. I know you don't want to hear this but after Bush. All these impeachable scandles going on now by your standards are so hypocritical that they are funny almost. They would be funny if your intent to ruin Obama wasn't driven by hate. I think we are far from out of the woods from the damage caused by Bush and if this country doesn't pull together. I don't know if we will ever recover. It's kinda like being lied to by someone you thought was your friend. You can forgive, but it would probaly serve you wise to never forget. I was hoping and are Glad that anyone but a republican is in the White House.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11270 May 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sensitive at all. No reason to be. I just don't divulge any personal information whatsoever on a public forum. You shouldn't either. No one should no matter how benign it might seem.
That just isn't true Syn. Ok though we'll let it go.
Danger Zone

Snellville, GA

#11271 May 15, 2013
Jon Stewart ripped into Obama's claim, to find out about all the following, on the news, at the exact same time as Americans found out.
-IRS scandal
-Justice Dept seizing journalists phone records
-the Fast & Furious gun running scandal
-the low fly-over by AF1 that freaked out New Yorkers
He criticised the president for continually saying he FIRST heard about all these SCANDALS from television news, AND not from people inside the government.
He joked, he wouldn't be surprised that Obama first heard about Osama Bin Laden being killed, until he saw himself announce it on television. LOL
FINALLY, it's admitted, Obama lies.

This isn't going away. Don't even think it.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11272 May 15, 2013
problem wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my problem, you and yours beat these topics to death. NONE has anything to do with the economy or JOBS. It this ALL YOU GOT!?!?! If it is and from what I see on FNC, its ALL YOU GOT grow the F up! Who the hell cares if the IRS was taking a close look at groups that OPENLY are against taxes looking for tax exempt status, seems like the thing to do to me.

You are right, it is your problem, deal with it.

How you going to get a job while hanging around on topix.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11273 May 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's fully understandable. It's a difficult quandary to be in when somewhere in the dark reaches of your memory there is just the slightest inkling of a time when you can recall that you were in the right place. Just a fleeting view of a place that seemed more like reality. You have what's akin to Stockholm Syndrome. You have come to fully embrace the twisted philosophies of your captors. In this case it's groups like the Tea Party which is at best a subversive group and possibly borderline treasonous. They really don't like America. Oh they claim to, but they consistently display behavior that exposes their real distaste for Americans. And what is America but Americans. So your desire for me to "crawl back under [my] rock" is a positive sign really. It means that your memory of reality has been awakened just the slightest bit. Keep up the good work and you just might escape your captors.

Oh my!
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11274 May 15, 2013
@ Oh my.

"The most hotly anticipated IRS probe since Watergate didn’t exactly live up to the hype."

Really?? "hotly anticipated" by who??
I've seen no news reports of anyone waiting with anticipation for the IG report.

The IG report will not live up to being so "hotly anticipated" as you gloss over the situation.

I expect the hearings in Congress will be more Hotly anticipated and more through than the IG report. I expect some more lightening to come from the congressional hearings.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11275 May 15, 2013
Danger Zone wrote:
Jon Stewart ripped into Obama's claim, to find out about all the following, on the news, at the exact same time as Americans found out.
-IRS scandal
-Justice Dept seizing journalists phone records
-the Fast & Furious gun running scandal
-the low fly-over by AF1 that freaked out New Yorkers
He criticised the president for continually saying he FIRST heard about all these SCANDALS from television news, AND not from people inside the government.
He joked, he wouldn't be surprised that Obama first heard about Osama Bin Laden being killed, until he saw himself announce it on television. LOL
FINALLY, it's admitted, Obama lies.
This isn't going away. Don't even think it.
Check this mamacita. See over there in your little third world country you don't have what you would call a government. It's more like a regime. So you don't see a witch hunt for what is. That's how ya'll do it down there. Over here in the good ole U.S. of A. we americans can see it for what it is. A bunch of sore losers that will probaly make millions off of they're fellow republicans for feeding them the BS they want to hear.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11276 May 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Let's just note a few things about this IRS "scandal".
In order to qualify for a 501(c) status politics must not be the primary goal of the group. Otherwise the IRS SHOULD reject the application.
Here's the story of one of those investigated groups.
Her group is self-described as a "Tea Party Group", and is named "American Patriots against Government Excess"
She claims they are not political, but instead provides a community service. Said community service is "passing out copies of the constitution at parades" , "Providing "information" about ObamaCare" and "giving tips on disaster preparedness".
When asked about reading materials they gave Glen Becks favorite book.
Again - the primary objectives of the group must not be politically related.
The IRS ultimately approved the application.
That is what needs to be investigated.

Your thoughts are enslaved to a fool.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#11277 May 15, 2013
Do you remember that big thing in the news in late January?

All this witch-hunting will be just like that soon. Nobody will remember what it was.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#11278 May 15, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Dang dude. I keep trying to spit some game at these girls, but synergy's the only one that even half way understands it and she's scared of me. What's up with thes women these days? LOL.
They only thing that will make them happy is if you cut some taxes and deregulate something.

You've gotta use the right bait for these RWW's.

Offer to show them where the XL pipeline is going to go. That should do it.
The truth

Anniston, AL

#11279 May 15, 2013
Libtard prooooogreeeeeesives will kill this once great republic. I hope that reads with as much contempt I have for you parasite, moocher,freeloading vermin that it should. Read some history dumm ass.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#11280 May 15, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a well known fact that Republicans love to flog a dead horse, everybody else is simply amazed that they even bother.

You're a poor player that struts and frets across the topix pages and then is heard no more. A walking shadow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pembroke man beaten, robbed in his own bed (Jun '09) Dec 9 jdg 41
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Dec 7 Charleston 122
Best internet provider Nov '14 JessicAb 1
What are the odds the RH gas station shooters w... Sep '14 Soup 1
Where Can Sex Offenders Live? (Oct '06) Sep '14 jackie 23
Decent crabbing spots? Aug '14 Fletch 3
Hinesville Rotary installs new officers Aug '14 Raman 1
Midway Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Midway People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Midway News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Midway