Suspect in monkey death scheduled for...

Suspect in monkey death scheduled for Boise court appearance Wednesday

There are 1 comment on the KBCI CBS 2 story from Nov 20, 2012, titled Suspect in monkey death scheduled for Boise court appearance Wednesday. In it, KBCI CBS 2 reports that:

A 22-year-old Weiser man suspected of killing a monkey at the Boise zoo is scheduled to be moved from Washington County to the Ada County Jail sometime Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBCI CBS 2.

Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#1 Nov 21, 2012
You know a jerk like this is a jerk like this , but if you want to know how a jerk like this becomes a jerk like this you have to see what a pair of insensitive jerks this jerk has for parents, momma telling the media all about precious and daddy talking about wrestling, well daddy you are gonna get your wish this punk will now go to a cage where he can wrestle bubba and not a 38lb monkey, me i dont think he was stealing it, i think he was looking for a date. if you really wanna make a statement mr big mouth daddy go apologize to the staff of that zoo, and the people of that city and begin acting like a father. as far as momma dont have any more like this one , the generosity of women never ceases to amaze me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pokemon go lure location Jul 9 GoblinKnight 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun 24 spoon 10
News Federal lands bills move forward Mar '16 Political Traveler 1
Barn (Jan '16) Jan '16 Always will 27
Workplace Harassment (Aug '15) Aug '15 concerned 1
Mann Creek Store? (May '12) Jun '15 Anonymous 84
News So. Idaho county bans residents from owning Pit... (Apr '07) Mar '15 Sinead Holladay 74

Midvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midvale Mortgages