United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

What's the communities thoughts on Mann Creek Store & Cafe?
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone truly know the new owners?... I believe a bit of "Background" is in order!.... Ya think?
edward m

Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

washCoConcernenedCitizen wrote:
Does anyone truly know the new owners?... I believe a bit of "Background" is in order!.... Ya think?
do you know anything about the owners greg and melissa
edward m

Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

do you know anything about greg and melissa downing the owners of mann- creek store and cafe
Idaho Resident

Mccomb, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

edward m wrote:
do you know anything about greg and melissa downing the owners of mann- creek store and cafe
Well it seems as though there is a patteren being followed, according to "bussiness sense". They go by Greg and Melissa Alan among other alias's hmmmmm? why is that? "Google" is quite informative! Just Google- "Greg Alan & Melissa Downing/Alan,Club Sushi Hermosa CA" And form your own opinion!
jeffrey g

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

As it would be, they're background hardly reflects their support for family and community. Unfortunate set of circumstances.....
Weiser local

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

jeffrey g wrote:
As it would be, they're background hardly reflects their support for family and community. Unfortunate set of circumstances.....
unfortunate my ass! Theres a current judgement against the bussiness from Sysco one of the vendors (same as in previous bussiness) Many locals have heard from them "they dont need the locals" which would be"the community! As far as family? Oweing a large amount in child support hardly calls for an award for "Parent of the year" check your facts!
concerned citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Not to mention they hide behind his Mom & Step Dad due to previous bad bussiness, they knew what they were doing in california! Sad but true
jeffrey g

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Child support? Their married and living happily as a family. Bad business? Money owed? Judgements? Check your facts...They have done nothing other than create a wonderful business during a tough economic time...Members of the community, chamber and church...you are definitely misinformed.
concerned citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

jeffrey g wrote:
Child support? Their married and living happily as a family. Bad business? Money owed? Judgements? Check your facts...They have done nothing other than create a wonderful business during a tough economic time...Members of the community, chamber and church...you are definitely misinformed.
No disrespect, But it is public record-The current judgement!...... Yes these 2 are married now, But Mr.Alan was previously married!..& had a child with previous wife....whom not only is support owed to her but its my understanding Alot of money is also owed to his ex-father-in-law who only tried to help, & got screwed!...Along with many others!....You must be a newbie to the Alan's they are very persuasive & portray themselves as victims, when in fact they victimize those they can!They only tell parts of thier past that make them look as though they were the ones who lost, when in fact,employees,investors,credi tor,landlords,friends,distribu tors,all were the ones who, got screwed Identities stolen for gaining lines of credit!...while they planned & emptied bank accounts, hid assets,money,stealing restraunt equipt & hiding it all knowing what thier next step was going to be!....Now who needs to do thier homework?... Theres much more to this saga!
Cal Girl

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

No Dis to anyone..however Jeff G is correct...he was married but the child is hers from a man in hawaii..no kids in that marriage....i know her personally...
jeffrey g

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Hey Cal Girl how's the weather?
Concerned citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Cal Girl wrote:
No Dis to anyone..however Jeff G is correct...he was married but the child is hers from a man in hawaii..no kids in that marriage....i know her personally...
Ok I stand correct, if I am incorrect on that 1...... But still that is minor to the other major Facts.....
sysco tracker

Meridian, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

judgement paid in full
Concerned citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Happy to hear that, Although I'm pretty sure his Mommy & Step-Father made sure that was took care of, since thats who they hide behind!... & have financed this whole adventure, gonna be a bit more difficult for them to screw over people when it's your own parents who also have to answer for thier actions!, Im sure as long as the Alans are directly involved thier will be more victims along the way as thier has been from the begining of this project! Criminals like these dont change thier "criminal mentality"
Cal Girl

Meridian, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

65 and sunny....
Legal Eagle

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Concerned citizen wrote:
Happy to hear that, Although I'm pretty sure his Mommy & Step-Father made sure that was took care of, since thats who they hide behind!... & have financed this whole adventure, gonna be a bit more difficult for them to screw over people when it's your own parents who also have to answer for thier actions!, Im sure as long as the Alans are directly involved thier will be more victims along the way as thier has been from the begining of this project! Criminals like these dont change thier "criminal mentality"
As a third party with direct personal knowedge of the whole situation, I feel compelled to break it down for you in SIMPLE terms since clearly you are confused.

Members of a "team" board a pilot's plane...the team shoots the pilot in order to hijack the plane...the members of the team can't fly the plane....the plane crashes and burns...the members of the "team" are angry and bitter because their plan to hijack the plane failed because none of them knew how to fly the plane...the mebers of the "team" blame the pilot for not landing the plane safely and saving the members thus taking no responsibility for shooting the pilot!!!

GET IT?? Move on and leave these people alone. You hve no idea what you are talking about. It's like cheating on a test and failing because you're copying the answers from someone who didn't study and doesn't know the answers. You don't have the facts so move on, get a life, and LEAVE THEM ALONE! Stalk much or is this your first time??
Cal Girl

Meridian, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

WOW! Seems like the "bloggers" are more informed than the "Haters"???? Or is that "blogger" a "Hater" as well. I too know both sides. Its amazing that plane even got off the ground...LOL!
Cal Girl

Meridian, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

By the way, I was at a bar in Hermosa not too long ago. My girlfriends and I were bothered by this ugly drunk idiot who could barely walk. I think he was part of that whole partnership. He was trying to impress me with his money from construction and said that he got a lot of money from the construction of that project. He said that he pushed them into bankruptcy and laughed. fyi
concerned citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

I agree "its amazing the plane even got off the ground"... I too know both sides, & have seen legal documents,"Crooks are Crooks" there is no 2 ways about it!.... & like was previously said a Zebra's stripes dont change!... Wonder if the courts would be interested to know the where abouts of the stolen equiptment, property,& assests?... I too initially was mislead & made to believe these people were "victims"...until I began watching & carefully listening to thier BS stories!... They will throw anyone under the bus for thier gain! That is not what I call upstanding citizens, This is a small community that is very close-knit & will not uphold thier corruption, & lies, as we are seeing now the place is slowly crashing with the pilot & co-pilot in place!...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Midvale Discussions

Search the Midvale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Payette forest gold mining permit revoked Jun '14 Sally 1
Man shot by Idaho deputy dies of injuries May '14 farewell moron 1
So. Idaho county bans residents from owning Pit... (Apr '07) Apr '14 instinctual behavior 68
free internet dating sites (Jan '14) Jan '14 andybhoy1888 1
ID Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Idaho in ... (Oct '10) Dec '13 Keith 4
Jason McIntosh, Roxanne's son (Jun '13) Jun '13 Sister 1
ID Who do you support for Controller in Idaho in 2... (Oct '10) Dec '11 Post name 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Midvale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Midvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••