Busy Saturday for gun show in Richmond

Jan 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTVR Richmond

With the national discussion on strengthening gun control laws as a backdrop, close to a thousand people came the Showplace in Richmond on Saturday for the first day of the C&E Gun Show.

Comments
81 - 100 of 402 Comments Last updated Mar 13, 2013
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> The catholic white boys and the local archdioceses donated a lot of their hard earned salaries that went to needy people. Put a lot of kids that had/have no resources through schools also. The catholic church deserves the anger it is receiving for the disgraceful acts of some of the clergy and covering iit up. But it has done much good for others only it is never broadcast by the media. Those who have benefited know. And those who paid or tithed even though that has slowed down over the decades know also. it is a shame, the political correct/diversity/etc. movements destroyed what was good also. Now it costs ten times more to get the same results and on top of that trillions of dollars have been wasted on corruption.
lets tax all catholic churches....we can balance the budget in 1 year.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Pappa wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist
realist......
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
realist......
Your sense of reality is somewhat warped
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Your sense of reality is somewhat warped
never warped.....justified realism
Silent Echo

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
lets tax all catholic churches....we can balance the budget in 1 year.
If we could get the spooks to start to paying taxes rather than depending on tax dollars to eat we would REALLY balance the budget. Everybody in this country knows that the black race percentage wise is the biggest drain on the welfare system. The biggest cost factor as far as being behind bars. The biggest cost factor and stupid factor when it comes to public education. The only problem is that most people are too PC to tell the truth.
Albert Sweitzer was not when he stated the black man is my brother, my little brother needing much guidance.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

All the gun sales are for hunting season for hammer toes and her liberal friends.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
If we could get the spooks to start to paying taxes rather than depending on tax dollars to eat we would REALLY balance the budget. Everybody in this country knows that the black race percentage wise is the biggest drain on the welfare system. The biggest cost factor as far as being behind bars. The biggest cost factor and stupid factor when it comes to public education. The only problem is that most people are too PC to tell the truth.
Albert Sweitzer was not when he stated the black man is my brother, my little brother needing much guidance.
Now that would balance the budget and give us an incredible surplus
Besara

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
not a pervert.....thats you catholic white boys
Na, you're the pervert. What you do to little children makes catholic white boys look like saints.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Na, you're the pervert. What you do to little children makes catholic white boys look like saints.
hey you sick Mothrafudder, i don't engage in that kind of talk. you need to stop.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
If we could get the spooks to start to paying taxes rather than depending on tax dollars to eat we would REALLY balance the budget. Everybody in this country knows that the black race percentage wise is the biggest drain on the welfare system. The biggest cost factor as far as being behind bars. The biggest cost factor and stupid factor when it comes to public education. The only problem is that most people are too PC to tell the truth.
Albert Sweitzer was not when he stated the black man is my brother, my little brother needing much guidance.
there are more whites on the public dole than blacks. your kkkracka bruhs rich and poor are getting the stamps.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

VN Vet wrote:
All the gun sales are for hunting season for hammer toes and her liberal friends.
bring it on peckerhead.....just might get surprised by a DRONE strike.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Boodreau wrote:
<quoted text>Now that would balance the budget and give us an incredible surplus
where there is greedy whites around....NO SURPLUS!!!!!!!!!!
Besara

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
hey you sick Mothrafudder, i don't engage in that kind of talk. you need to stop.
You engage in that activity. You're one bullet from being stopped.
Besara

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
there are more whites on the public dole than blacks. your kkkracka bruhs rich and poor are getting the stamps.
There is a larger percentage of the black population on the public dole than the white population. Maybe your momma shouldn't have installed landing lights on her thighs.
Besara

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
where there is greedy whites around....NO SURPLUS!!!!!!!!!!
Where there are lazy blacks around....NO WORK GETS DONE!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>There is a larger percentage of the black population on the public dole than the white population. Maybe your momma shouldn't have installed landing lights on her thighs.
precentage wise is ok...but you kkkracka trailer trash outnumber blacks in pushing up the totals.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Where there are lazy blacks around....NO WORK GETS DONE!!!!!!
its ok....just have the damn money ready on Fri.; and do the work yourself.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Feb 15, 2013
 
What do you call a welfare coon with a limitless credit card?------ Obama!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

VN Vet wrote:
What do you call a welfare coon with a limitless credit card?------ Obama!
wrong again....its your mama.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
precentage wise is ok...but you kkkracka trailer trash outnumber blacks in pushing up the totals.
I know you probly can't count past one bag of cotton but it requires a larger number to increase a percentage so you basically agree its the spooks that make up the majority. So if you have 3 of 4 pieces of ckicken you have 75% of the chicken sambo. See how simple that is. Your case worker can verify that for you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Midlothian Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Midlothian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Midlothian News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Midlothian
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••