Unhappy About Election Here is What You Can Do

Posted in the Midlothian Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ConcernedForAmer ica

Charlotte, NC

#1 Nov 10, 2012
If you are as unhappy and angry over the election results as I am here are certain things you can do if you live in the states of Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Florida as requested by Devvy Kidd, a writer for NewsWithViews.com . Here is a link to her article, entitled, "URGENT: ELECTION FRAUD VOLUNTEERS NEEDED IN WI, OH, PA, VA, FL":

http://newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd559.htm

Devvy can be considered an expert when it comes to the issue of voter fraud. She has been at it for many years and what she has found out is indeed shocking.

After reading her article here is what you need to do in the above states mentioned AND IT NEEDS TO BE DONE NOW, PREFERABLY MONDAY MORNING.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2 Nov 10, 2012
ConcernedForAmerica wrote:
If you are as unhappy and angry over the election results as I am here are certain things you can do if you live in the states of Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Florida as requested by Devvy Kidd, a writer for NewsWithViews.com . Here is a link to her article, entitled, "URGENT: ELECTION FRAUD VOLUNTEERS NEEDED IN WI, OH, PA, VA, FL":
http://newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd559.htm
Devvy can be considered an expert when it comes to the issue of voter fraud. She has been at it for many years and what she has found out is indeed shocking.
After reading her article here is what you need to do in the above states mentioned AND IT NEEDS TO BE DONE NOW, PREFERABLY MONDAY MORNING.
With voter suppression in those states, it ain't a damn thing you crybabies can do. Your governors set the rules to suppress voter turnout. Too bad you Mothrafudders can't stand to lose.
WE WON FAIR AND SQUARE!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#3 Nov 10, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
With voter suppression in those states, it ain't a damn thing you crybabies can do. Your governors set the rules to suppress voter turnout. Too bad you Mothrafudders can't stand to lose.
WE WON FAIR AND SQUARE!!!!!!!!!!
Fair and square??? Now that is a laugh no-show. 51-49% is a miracle and NObama knows it. That is why he is now talking compromise nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Nov 10, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair and square??? Now that is a laugh no-show. 51-49% is a miracle and NObama knows it. That is why he is now talking compromise nothead.
Bump that shyt...he doesn't have to prove a damn thing to you white bytches anymore. Yes, it was won fair and square. He won all the battle ground states except for that hillbilly state in NC.
Suck up the exhaust smoke that Obama left behind.
Landslide Mothrafudder....LANDSLIDE!!!!! !!!!!

Midlothian, VA

#5 Nov 10, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Bump that shyt...he doesn't have to prove a damn thing to you white bytches anymore. Yes, it was won fair and square. He won all the battle ground states except for that hillbilly state in NC.
Suck up the exhaust smoke that Obama left behind.
Landslide Mothrafudder....LANDSLIDE!!!!! !!!!!
LOL You are as stupid as your boyfriend $hit4Brains, no-show.

Landslide????? 51-49% is a miracle for NObama nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6 Nov 10, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You are as stupid as your boyfriend $hit4Brains, no-show.
Landslide????? 51-49% is a miracle for NObama nothead.
He won the popular vote and the landslide electoral college.
You bytches didn't have a chinamens chance of winning....and i told you losers that from the git go.

Richmond, VA

#7 Nov 11, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
He won the popular vote and the landslide electoral college.
You bytches didn't have a chinamens chance of winning....and i told you losers that from the git go.
And yet, an idiot like you thinks 2% is a landslide no-show.

Kind of proves your inferiority! Good job nothead. We can always count on you to prove your stupidity!
WorryMuch

Carnesville, GA

#9 Nov 22, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of proves your inferiority! Good job nothead. We can always count on you to prove your stupidity!
A win is a win, that's what republicans in the General Assembly said. It's strange that when a republican loses they want power sharing.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Bluefield, WV

#10 Nov 22, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so used to giving the news on this forum, you need to reasearch current events for the real facts.
President Obama overwhelmingly won relection despite republican efforts to impede voting by many groups that supported him.
Like your loser boy Romney said. you can't own your own facts.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#12 Nov 26, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
2% IS a landslide.....the winner took all.....325 electoral votes.
We will enjoy the coming prosperity under Obama when we FIRE all you old a$$ white men.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#13 Nov 26, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
2% IS a landslide....winner take all.
Whats wrong with this forum...they keep deleting comments?

Midlothian, VA

#14 Nov 26, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
2% IS a landslide....winner take all.
Whats wrong with this forum...they keep deleting comments?
2% is a miracle no-show. Nobody's comments were deleted except possibly your racist demented spews nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#15 Nov 27, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
2% is a miracle no-show. Nobody's comments were deleted except possibly your racist demented spews nothead.
2% IS a miracle when losers thought they had won it. Miracles do happen...and curses invade the enemies terrority.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Bluefield, WV

#16 Nov 27, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
If calling 2% a miracle achievement for your boy Rumpty-Dumpty's distant second place finish makes your pain any more tollerable, eat some road kill, bark at the moon and pi$$ on a fire hydrant, your day is coming.

Midlothian, VA

#17 Nov 28, 2012
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2 wrote:
<quoted text>
If calling 2% a miracle achievement for your boy Rumpty-Dumpty's distant second place finish makes your pain any more tollerable, eat some road kill, bark at the moon and pi$$ on a fire hydrant, your day is coming.
Calling a win by 2% for NObama "overwhelming" or "a landslide" just proves you are a complete idiot $hit4Brains.

Congratulations.
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

#18 Nov 28, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling a win by 2% for NObama "overwhelming" or "a landslide" just proves you are a complete idiot $hit4Brains.
Congratulations.
You must remember that the little spook idiot is a product of the Richmond Public school System. She is a prime example of why there are no Black Nuns, they just can not get use to saying the word Superior after the word, Mother.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#19 Nov 28, 2012
With Obama winning there is sure to be more job losses and further progress in the economy tanking.
This is good for me because I buy foreclosed houses at deep discounts and turn around and rent them to the losers that were foreclosed on.
Every cloud has a silver lining you know
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

#20 Nov 28, 2012
Brian wrote:
With Obama winning there is sure to be more job losses and further progress in the economy tanking.
This is good for me because I buy foreclosed houses at deep discounts and turn around and rent them to the losers that were foreclosed on.
Every cloud has a silver lining you know
Brian, I am right there with you, I am in the business of buying precious metals and with Obama winning the election gold and silver will keep going up.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#21 Nov 28, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations.
That 2% certainly crushed romney. It took him 90 minutes to recover from a sound azz whipping. Yeah, it was a landslide.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#22 Nov 28, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You must remember that the little spook idiot is a product of the Richmond Public school System. She is a prime example of why there are no Black Nuns, they just can not get use to saying the word Superior after the word, Mother.
Little pecker fat slobs like you don't know shyt. Must be waiting for your welfare check, food stamps, and medicare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Secret Affects Every Phone User Dec 26 One way or another 2
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Dec 24 Spylock 30
Citizens fight back against criminal robbing dr... (May '12) Dec 23 NYC2VA 9
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Dec 23 skru 2
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 22 My eyes 5
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... Dec 21 Sup 8
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Dec 19 melody colombus 23
Midlothian Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Midlothian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Midlothian News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Midlothian

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:20 pm PST