Immigrants welcome help on legal status

Aug 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Richmond Times-Dispatch

When President Barack Obama announced in June that the United States would defer deportation for young people who came to this country illegally as children, Rebecca Garcia immediately thought of her friend Montse, who came to the U.S. from Mexico when she was 4. "I called her and told her to look at the television," recalled Garcia, a U.S. citizen ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

These people, unlike what NObama and the DemocRAT media say, mare not immigrants.

Thanks to their parents, they are illegal aliens and as such, criminals under the law.

NObama is allowing thousands or millions of criminals to illegally remain in this country and should be impeached for treason.

Shakespeare said it best 400 years ago when he wrote, "first we kill all the lawyers".

November 6, 2012 is National NObama Day in America.

It is the day that America tells Obama and Congress they are fired for the terrible job they have done!

Be part of the solution, not part of the problem!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

"November 6, 2012 is National NObama Day in America."

I'm in.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
These people, unlike what NObama and the DemocRAT media say, mare not immigrants.
Thanks to their parents, they are illegal aliens and as such, criminals under the law.
NObama is allowing thousands or millions of criminals to illegally remain in this country and should be impeached for treason.
Shakespeare said it best 400 years ago when he wrote, "first we kill all the lawyers".
It is the day that America tells Obama and Congress they are fired for the terrible job they have done!
WELL TAZ" here you are stating or quoting what I" said about two year ago, that; THAT HALF BREED NEGRO OBUMA AND HIS RIGHT ARM SHOULD BE IN PRISON' FOR TREASON. AND' now we have these two same evil bastards, refusing to enforce the LAW: against the BLACK OR COLORED PANTHER'S, FOR SUGGESTING THAT THEY OR SOME ONE SHOULD KILL EVERY WHITE PERSON ON PLANET EARTH.

THAT' does not tell me but one thing TAZ: THOSE TWO HALF BREED NEGRO BASTARDS, ARE IN TOTAL AGREEMENT" WITH THE PANTHER'S. AND" what about the evil NEGRO bastard; in the White house going behind closed doors and, using his special power to prevent, any SCHOOL OFFICAL FROM EXPELLING, ANY DAM NEGRO" REGARDLESS OF WHAT EVIL OR CRIME THAT THEY DO.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> WELL TAZ" here you are stating or quoting what I" said about two year ago, that; THAT HALF BREED NEGRO OBUMA AND HIS RIGHT ARM SHOULD BE IN PRISON' FOR TREASON. AND' now we have these two same evil bastards, refusing to enforce the LAW: against the BLACK OR COLORED PANTHER'S, FOR SUGGESTING THAT THEY OR SOME ONE SHOULD KILL EVERY WHITE PERSON ON PLANET EARTH.
THAT' does not tell me but one thing TAZ: THOSE TWO HALF BREED NEGRO BASTARDS, ARE IN TOTAL AGREEMENT" WITH THE PANTHER'S. AND" what about the evil NEGRO bastard; in the White house going behind closed doors and, using his special power to prevent, any SCHOOL OFFICAL FROM EXPELLING, ANY DAM NEGRO" REGARDLESS OF WHAT EVIL OR CRIME THAT THEY DO.
Not even close CI.

I would never stoop so low as one of your deranged spews.

My complaint is about the failure of the president and the Attorney General, not against two partially black individuals.

Unlike you, I do not care what color or race they claim, but that they have not conducted the business of the office they hold.

BIG difference!
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close CI.
I would never stoop so low as one of your deranged spews.
My complaint is about the failure of the president and the Attorney General, not against two partially black individuals.
Unlike you, I do not care what color or race they claim, but that they have not conducted the business of the office they hold.
BIG difference!
NO DIFFERENCE: TAZ, ZERO. Failure to enforce the LAW: especially by offical's that have sworn to do so: for the benefit and SAFETY: of one and all: is none other THAN TREASON, not only against the LAW' its self, BUT' especially against the other 87 percent of the country's population.

BOTH' of those two evil ass half breed NEGRO CANANITE's, SHOULD BE SEIZED and CONFRONTED, by the 87 percent: that they have committed TREASON AGAINST, BY REFUSING TO REPRESENT THEM. GIVE THE TWO EVIL BASTARDS A REAL SPEEDY TRIAL, ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN, BY THE PEOPLE: THAT" they refused to PROTECT, BY OR WITH THE SO CALLED GREEN LAW. AND, IF" FOUND GUILTY BY THE PEOPLE: that put their EVIL CANANITE ASS'S IN OFFICE, THEN RENDER UNTO THEM: THAT WHICH GOD SAID" SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE TO THEM 2,500 YEAR AGO.

THEN" IF FOUND GUILTY: BY THE PEOPLE, LET THE PEOPLE THAT THEY COMMITTED TREASON AGAINST, HANG THEIR EVIL ASS'S THERE ON THE GROUNDS. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH' overthrowing any Government on any level. this is only about: seeing to it that; the offical's that are sworn to officate, the law of the land: do it' in such a manner that it is fair and just to all.

your problem; without a doubt' that keeps you from coming clean and saying what is really on your mind, is' you being afraid; that the evil bastards might come knocking on your door.

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> NO DIFFERENCE: TAZ, ZERO. Failure to enforce the LAW: especially by offical's that have sworn to do so: for the benefit and SAFETY: of one and all: is none other THAN TREASON, not only against the LAW' its self, BUT' especially against the other 87 percent of the country's population.
BOTH' of those two evil ass half breed NEGRO CANANITE's, SHOULD BE SEIZED and CONFRONTED, by the 87 percent: that they have committed TREASON AGAINST, BY REFUSING TO REPRESENT THEM. GIVE THE TWO EVIL BASTARDS A REAL SPEEDY TRIAL, ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN, BY THE PEOPLE: THAT" they refused to PROTECT, BY OR WITH THE SO CALLED GREEN LAW. AND, IF" FOUND GUILTY BY THE PEOPLE: that put their EVIL CANANITE ASS'S IN OFFICE, THEN RENDER UNTO THEM: THAT WHICH GOD SAID" SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE TO THEM 2,500 YEAR AGO.
THEN" IF FOUND GUILTY: BY THE PEOPLE, LET THE PEOPLE THAT THEY COMMITTED TREASON AGAINST, HANG THEIR EVIL ASS'S THERE ON THE GROUNDS. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH' overthrowing any Government on any level. this is only about: seeing to it that; the offical's that are sworn to officate, the law of the land: do it' in such a manner that it is fair and just to all.
your problem; without a doubt' that keeps you from coming clean and saying what is really on your mind, is' you being afraid; that the evil bastards might come knocking on your door.
Not even close CI.

My complaint is based on violations of law.

Your spews are based on your Fascist mentally deficient racist thoughts.

Nothing a like.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Administrations since the great '86 shamnesty have failed to secure our border and curtail the flow of illegal interlopers. Businesses were left virtually unscathed when they hired an illegal workforce. Voters virtually sealed their fate by allowing this to continue for far to long. Now it has reached the boiling point, and to let off a little steam before the explosion, this fool president gives these "kids" a reprieve from the long arm of the law that says they and their greedy parents should have been removed, years ago. Things will not get better until Americans unite and demand that this issue get resolved in a way where Americans come out ahead, not the illegals.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
Administrations since the great '86 shamnesty have failed to secure our border and curtail the flow of illegal interlopers. Businesses were left virtually unscathed when they hired an illegal workforce. Voters virtually sealed their fate by allowing this to continue for far to long. Now it has reached the boiling point, and to let off a little steam before the explosion, this fool president gives these "kids" a reprieve from the long arm of the law that says they and their greedy parents should have been removed, years ago. Things will not get better until Americans unite and demand that this issue get resolved in a way where Americans come out ahead, not the illegals.
VERY TRUE: however" short of a total over throw, of the whole system: which is the President" the Democrats" the Republican's" Congress" and the Senate, THIS" will never happen. BECAUSE: THEY" are all in BED, TOGETHER. WITH" only one thought or goal in mind: AND" that is to serve the INTEREST OF BIG BUSINESS, AND THEIR SELVES.

This Country: or the people in General, could elect a new President every week: and in a million years, every thing would be the same: unless" the President, used his power over and with the Military: to seize ABSOLUTE CONTROL, WHERE BY" without his approval or consent, NO WHEEL TURN'S.

OTHER WORD'S" Congress: the Senate: the Democrat's" and the Republican's, WOULD FLAT; HAVE TO BE ABOLISHED. THEY SERVE NO PURPOSE, THAT" is in the INTEREST: of the PEOPLE,[ THEY ARE ALL CROOK'S ]

SO" unless: the PRESIDENT, OR A PRESIDENT" at some point in TIME: CHOOSES TO DO THIS,[ OR ] THE PEOPLE: IN GENERAL, at SOME POINT IN TIME, STANDS UP AND SAY'S: ENOUGH OF THIS BULL SHIT: HANG THEM ALL" AND LETS START OVER AGAIN. THERE WILL BE NO CHANGE.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close CI.
My complaint is based on violations of law.
Your spews are based on your Fascist mentally deficient racist thoughts.
Nothing a like.
TAZ" you are just flat: ass" out right in TOTAL DENIAL, of YOUR TRUE SELF. FOR YOU: to call THE INDIAN" A Fascist Mentally Retarded, RACIST: is a very very small thing, of no value: period.
BUT" at the same time: while you are doing such, YOU ARE IN FACT; CALLING GOD" THE SAME THING. THE FIRST WORDS' that came out of GOD'S mouth; to HIS CREATION; WAS" DONT YOU DARE: EVER GO NEAR A DAM GENTILE OR NEGRO.
THEN: some thousands years LATER, GOD" takes on FLESH, and WALK'S AMONG,[ HIS ] own CREATION, AND" once more: HIS ADVICE; TO THEM WAS" DONT YOU DARE EVER GO NEAR; THE GATES OF A CITY, WHERE A DAM GENTILE OR HALF BREED NEGRO JEW LIVES.
SO: TAZ" old boy, WE are not talking about WHAT" the Crazy Fascist Mentally Retarded: RACIST" INDIAN, IS Repeating: ACCORDING TO YOUR: SUMNATION, YOU" ARE IN ALL REALITY: NOT" only SAYING: that the INDIAN, is a Crazy Fascist Mentally Retarded, RACIST BASTARD: BUT" THAT EVEN GOD HIM SELF, IS GUILTY OF EVERY THING: THAT YOU SAY THAT CRAZY ASS INDIAN IS.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> TAZ" you are just flat: ass" out right in TOTAL DENIAL, of YOUR TRUE SELF. FOR YOU: to call THE INDIAN" A Fascist Mentally Retarded, RACIST: is a very very small thing, of no value: period.
No surprise that the truth hurts CI. Sadly, you just aren't smart enough to realize it.

Your spews are so loaded with racist garbage nobody, even no-show nothead takes anything you say seriously.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

IF" it be that it seems that: my spews as you say" are loaded with Racist point of view's, it is not by accident, or a joke by no means. I' am as you might say an EXTREME RACIST BASTARD, WHEN IT COMES TO EVIL ASS NEGRO'S. GOD' said not to SUFFER: that MEAN'S ALLOW, THE EVIL BASTARDS" TO LIVE, or BREATH THE BREATH OF LIFE.[ NOT ] BECAUSE OF THEIR COLOR: BUT' because they ARE EVIL BASTARDS.
THOSE SORRY NO GOOD EVIL BLACK AND COLORED BASTARDS, CRIMINAL RECORDS: VERIFY, CERTIFY, AND JUSTIFY, EVERY WORD THAT GOD SAID ABOUT THEIR EVIL ASS'S. THINK ABOUT THAT TAZ: THOSE SORRY EVIL BASTARDS, ARE SO DAM EVIL; THAT GOD' SAID: TO NOT EVEN ALLOW THEIR ANIMAL'S TO LIVE. TO KILL EVERY THING, THAT BREATHED IN THEIR LAND.

MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT: I AM IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH GOD. GOD" makes it VERY CLEAR: THAT THE EARTH IS THE ONLY HEAVEN, THAT" MAN KIND WILL EVER KNOW: THAT" HE MADE THE HEAVEN'S FOR HIM SELF: AND" THE EARTH FOR MAN.

SO" TAZ: WE" have a great Responsibility to our selves, and our children to come: that" the HEAVEN THAT GOD: CREATED FOR US, IS KEPT CLEAN AND SAFE, BY OBEYING GOD, IN THAT REGARD. BY REMOVING ALL EVIL: GOD" DEMANDED, AND THAT DEMAND' IS AS MUCH IN EFFECT AND NEEDED AS IT WAS IN THE DAY: THAT GOD" MADE IT KNOWN TO ISRAEL: THAT" IF YOU WANT PEACE IN THE LAND, YOU MUST KILL ALL CANANITES. CANANITES' IN THAT DAY WERE NEGRO'S, JUST AS THEY ARE TODAY.

TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOU DUMB ASS: WHO IS IT THAT HAS DESTROYED AND MADE UNSAFE, EVERY CITY AND NEIGHBORHOOD IN THIS COUNTRY. CANANITE NEGRO'S AND CANANITE MEXICAN'S. THE VERY SAME EVIL BASTARDS; THAT YOUR PATHETIC DUMB ASS, IS UPHOLDING AND BAD MOUTHING THE INDIAN ABOUT.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

crazy indian wrote:
IF" it be that it seems that: my spews as you say" are loaded with Racist point of view's, it is not by accident, or a joke by no means. I' am as you might say an EXTREME RACIST BASTARD, WHEN IT COMES TO EVIL ASS NEGRO'S.
If, IF????

You make no-show nothead look sane.

In simple terms you can understand, idiots like you don't deserve to breath the same air as normal people.

Like I said, we all just laugh and shake our heads that anyone could even be that stupid.

Enjoy your racist rants. I will just laugh and ignore you as you have such a low IQ that I actually hope one of no-show nothead's black panther buddies find you.

You deserve what you have coming.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
If, IF????
You make no-show nothead look sane.
In simple terms you can understand, idiots like you don't deserve to breath the same air as normal people.
Like I said, we all just laugh and shake our heads that anyone could even be that stupid.
Enjoy your racist rants. I will just laugh and ignore you as you have such a low IQ that I actually hope one of no-show nothead's black panther buddies find you.
You deserve what you have coming.
ALL COMING FROM; a HALF BREED; CANANITE NEGRO JEW.

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> ALL COMING FROM; a HALF BREED; CANANITE NEGRO JEW.
Is that how you describe yourself CI?

OK That is fine if that is the way you want to be thought of.

I can deal with you being a "breed". Consider it done breed!
Lucky Ned Pepper

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Obama and his fellow cultural marxists are determined to destroy America through amnesty programs like this. Fifty-seven percent of immigrant families, both legal and illegal, are on some type of Government assistance. These illegals are a huge pool of potential voters for the Democrat party. They are also yet another permanent underclass who are unable to compete and succeed in an advanced, industrialized Western society without massive Government assistance. Yet we let them in by the millions each year as we slowly commit cultural suicide.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

You bet they do, especially if it is free. What would have been refreshing if they had taken the steps for fixing their status on their own, without a cost to taxpayers. Every move they take costs Americans.
Hootchie

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Hey I have a new concept, follow the LAWS currently on the books. If you don't like those laws then change them but until then? Can we decide which laws we will follow???

BROKEN!
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
Obama and his fellow cultural marxists are determined to destroy America through amnesty programs like this. Fifty-seven percent of immigrant families, both legal and illegal, are on some type of Government assistance. These illegals are a huge pool of potential voters for the Democrat party. They are also yet another permanent underclass who are unable to compete and succeed in an advanced, industrialized Western society without massive Government assistance. Yet we let them in by the millions each year as we slowly commit cultural suicide.
THE PRESIDENT" regardless of which party he is of, the Republican's, the Democrat's, the Congress, the Senate" ARE ALL EQUALLY; RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. ALL' for the Benefit: of BIG BUSINESS. THIS IS ALL ONE PLAN: put in place and supported by: ever ass hole mentioned above, there is no innocent party here.

THIS PLAN' has been in the work's since, the early 1990's, starting with the FREE TRADE DEAL. setting up a way: where by" all big business could leave the country or move off shore, and yet have free ACCESS, to sell any and all of their products back here without any type of sur charge; levy. WHICH' was all set up to allow the destruction of the SO Called middle WAGE EARNING CLASS.

THEN" they began to allow: the country to be flooded, by illegal Mexican's, to create a huge pool of POOR LOW CLASS PEOPLE, SO' desperate for a job: that" they would take any and every job: that A LEGAL AMERICAN, would no take.

THEN" to add insult to injury: these same EVIL BASTARDS" that were all idenified: above, that allowed all of the illegal bastards here: for the benefit of BIG BUSINESS, HAD THE GAUL" to take the LEGAL AMERICAN TAX PAYERS MONEY: AND SUPPLIMENT" the ILLEGAL BASTARDS, THAT THEY BROUGHT HERE; TO REPLACE THE LEGAL CITIZEN'S IN THE WORK FORCE. AND REFUSE TO DO ANY THING ABOUT.

LEGAL AMERICAN'S" you folk's regardless of who you are have a real problem here, and IT IS NOT WITH THE MAN IN THE STREET. IT IS THOSE EVIL BASTARDS THAT YOU ELECTED AND PUT IN OFFICE IN D.C. TO REPRESENT YOU: NOT BIG BUSINESS AND THEIR SELVES.

ONLY YOU; THE PEOPLE" CAN CHANGE THAT: THAT WHOLE ORGANIZATION, THE PRESIDENT, THE CONGRESS, THE SENATE, THE REPUBLICAN'S, AND THE DEMOCRATS, ALL NEED TO BE IMMEDIATELY ABOLISHED: HOW YOU FOLK's AND OR THE CITIZEN'S CHOOSE TO DO THIS, IS YOUR BUSINESS, BUT" THIS DEFINITELY IS PRIORITY NUMBER ONE. AND' YOUR ONLY CHOICE: EVERY ASS HOLE: THAT IS MENTIONED ABOVE" SHOULD IMMEDIATELY BE PUT IN PRISON.

TALK ABOUT TREASON" EVERY BASTARD ABOVE' IS 100 PERCENT GUILTY, AGAINST THE VERY PEOPLE THAT PUT THEIR EVIL ASS'S IN OFFICE. BY HOOK OR CROOK: AT THE DECISION OR CHOICE OF THE PEOPLE EVERY BASTARD ABOVE SHOULD BE TRIED FOR TREASON.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
The Indians should've killed your savage ancestors the moment they stepped off the ship. Hell, they didn't know you whites would screw the country up. Stay tuned for more of the "browning" of America. Whites will have to move to Mars to preserve their kind. BYE BYE SAVAGES.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Publius51 wrote:
"November 6, 2012 is National NObama Day in America."
I'm in.
You'll be a deep pile of rethug tears.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Midlothian Discussions

Search the Midlothian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 1 hr Joe 2,538
4 Billion dollars 7 hr Ludwig 1
More than 100 Hampton police officers want back... 11 hr Steven 11
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Wed barefoot2626 11,387
Betsy Willoughby Wed Hmm 1
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Wed Dont do it 29
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) Tue greg in central va 54
•••
•••