Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Nov 29, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MAH

Quinton, VA

#31 Nov 14, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on $hit4brains. Neither Sammy or myself are going anywhere. You and no-show nothead will just have to deal with it.
That's probably because you know you couldn't do somewhere else what you do in this place and get away with it.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#32 Nov 15, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama made the billionaires/millionaires spend over a billion dollars just to see Willard crash and burn at the polls.
How could Karl Rove the little weasel bilk them outta so much money. They didn't get shyt...maybe they did. Romney pooped in his magic drawers when he finally realized his azz was toast.
Probably the same way NObama suckered the morons that donated to him no-show.

If NObama acts like he did after the 1st election, he will deliver nothing that he promised nothead.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Bluefield, WV

#33 Nov 21, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Let there be no doubt!
November 6, 2012 is National NObama Day in America.
It is the day that America tells Obama and Congress they are fired for the terrible job they have done!
Be part of the solution, not part of the problem, like nothead!
Famous Last Words of Va-+urd Ball, may he spew in peace:

Let there be no doubt!

November 6, 2012 is National NObama Day in America.

It is the day that America tells Obama and Congress they are fired for the terrible job they have done!

Be part of the solution, not part of the problem, like nothead!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#35 Nov 26, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the same way NObama suckered the morons that donated to him no-show.
If NObama acts like he did after the 1st election, he will deliver nothing that he promised nothead.
You can't deliver when you have solid opposition from the ones that hold the purse strings. The sumbytches were obstructionists just like they were doing the jim crow era.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#36 Nov 26, 2012
Who is deleting comments? Someone obviously don't believe in 1st Amendment rights.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#37 Nov 26, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
Who is deleting comments? Someone obviously don't believe in 1st Amendment rights.
No intelligent posts were deleted no-show. Were some of your mentally deficient racist spews removed nothead?

Too bad.
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Bluefield, WV

#38 Nov 26, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
No intelligent posts were deleted no-show. Were some of your mentally deficient racist spews removed nothead?
Too bad.
Someday when the ch33k$ of your @$$ flatten out and become a mirror image of your face and you can no longer see over your keyboard, and the sun has set in the west for your last viewing and you are no longer able to comment on topix, you can believe with absolute certainty that you were not evasicated from this wonderful forum.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-Haaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww !
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#39 Nov 27, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
No intelligent posts were deleted no-show. Were some of your mentally deficient racist spews removed nothead?
Too bad.
Yeah they were...must be FOX owned.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#40 Nov 28, 2012
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2 wrote:
<quoted text>Someday when the ch33k$ of your @$$ flatten out and become a mirror image of your face and you can no longer see over your keyboard, and the sun has set in the west for your last viewing and you are no longer able to comment on topix, you can believe with absolute certainty that you were not evasicated from this wonderful forum.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-Haaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww !
Just because you enjoy anal sex with your girlfriend, nothead so you don't have to look at each other, don't think I am perverted like you $hit4Brains.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#41 Nov 28, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you enjoy anal sex with your girlfriend, nothead so you don't have to look at each other, don't think I am perverted like you $hit4Brains.
Hey taz...you really should stop surfing the net for gay porn.
You are sounding like sammy. Capital One refuses to extend your request for more card chagres.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#42 Nov 28, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey taz...you really should stop surfing the net for gay porn.
You are sounding like sammy. Capital One refuses to extend your request for more card chagres.
Never surfed any porn sites no-show. That would be something you would do nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#43 Nov 29, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Never surfed any porn sites no-show. That would be something you would do nothead.
You do surf the porn sites...thats why your colored wife is ready to leave you....not enough money left to pay for meal for your goats.
I suggest you go to the other porn site..FOX....they are some obscene bytches.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#44 Nov 29, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You do surf the porn sites...thats why your colored wife is ready to leave you....not enough money left to pay for meal for your goats.
I suggest you go to the other porn site..FOX....they are some obscene bytches.
LOL your spews get more deranged everyday no-show.

My lovely wife has been by my side for 34 years now and has no plans to leave.

Sadly, you arew stuck working your alley on your knees at 25 cents per hand hob nothead.

Yes, it sucks to be you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 1 hr Newland 11,698
Higher gas prices expected after refinery fire (Aug '12) 9 hr Tuco Blondie 10
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Thu Rife 1
Debate: Marijuana - Richmond, VA (Aug '10) Thu salvismorey 114
30mg Wed jkkk 2
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) Tue ann ashby 288
Review: Klean Karz Mobile Detail Car Wash Detai... (Jul '12) Tue Chrissy 19
•••
•••
•••

Midlothian Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Midlothian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Midlothian News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Midlothian
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••