Man sought in fatal attack turns self in

Man sought in fatal attack turns self in

There are 7 comments on the clickorlando.com story from Mar 19, 2013, titled Man sought in fatal attack turns self in. In it, clickorlando.com reports that:

The man sought in the fatal stabbing of an 81-year-old Cocoa woman turned himself in on Tuesday, according to Cocoa police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at clickorlando.com.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1 Mar 19, 2013
why did he come to richmond? another senseless murder done by a deranged mental case.
Boodreau

Saraland, AL

#2 Mar 19, 2013
Savage coon hammer. There is your brave black warrior attacking an 81 yr old

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#3 Mar 19, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
why did he come to richmond? another senseless murder done by a deranged mental case.
Just another of your mentally deficient racistr scum bag cousins no-show?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Mar 20, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another of your mentally deficient racistr scum bag cousins no-show?
i blame the white man for allowing him to be released from the mental institution.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#5 Mar 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i blame the white man for allowing him to be released from the mental institution.
I blame victicrats like you no-show.

Send him home to mother Africa and let him take nothead as his bride. They will not last 24 hours.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6 Mar 20, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame victicrats like you no-show.
Send him home to mother Africa and let him take nothead as his bride. They will not last 24 hours.
its you victiKKKrackas that causes these problem. return all victiKKKrackas back to those siberian caves. you scum bags wouldn't last 24hrs.
Boodreau

Saraland, AL

#7 Mar 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
its you victiKKKrackas that causes these problem. return all victiKKKrackas back to those siberian caves. you scum bags wouldn't last 24hrs.
Nasty cowardly coon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dangers of Autism in Children through GMO Foods 5 hr Concerned Citizen 1
white power 11 hr Black Lives Suck 1
Whitney Bsharah 19 hr Truthisthetruth 1
important information on voter fraud and bill c... Mon Concerned Citizen 1
Bernie Sanders/Never Hillary Aug 20 nco 1
Democrats are liars Aug 18 VN Vet 21
Description of The Real Obama Aug 18 VN Vet 13

Midlothian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midlothian Mortgages