Richmond Mayor Extends Job Opportunities For Youths

Jan 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WRIC-TV Richmond

Richmond, VA Mayor Dwight C. Jones has extended the application period for summer employment with the Mayor's Youth Academy and Kings Dominion to 5 p.m. Wednesday, January 16.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2013

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 14, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
Its always the same, a job opportuinity for youth. Too bad its limited to those who are not in the system. If a young person whose family gets any public assistance they are generally barred from employment. It hits the black males rather hard. This sort of policy frustrates them and leads to criminal activity.
Give the damn black males a chance without penalizing the whole family.
I think i just said something.
I don't. It says nothing of the kind in the article no-show. Just more of your lies nothead.

If "the system" you are referring to is the criminal justice system, then Kings Dominion has the right and responsibility NOT to hire criminals to work around children.

"Give the damn black males a chance" nothead. Stop sticking up for them. YOU make them look bad.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. It says nothing of the kind in the article no-show. Just more of your lies nothead.
If "the system" you are referring to is the criminal justice system, then Kings Dominion has the right and responsibility NOT to hire criminals to work around children.
"Give the damn black males a chance" nothead. Stop sticking up for them. YOU make them look bad.
Obviously, you know nothing about the urban welfare system. Read Mothrafudder before you spew your ignorance.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 14, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you know nothing about the urban welfare system. Read Mothrafudder before you spew your ignorance.
Don't need to know about it no-show. Unlike you, I have always worked to earn my pay.

You just suck off the government or your customers in the alley nothead.

Again, the article says nothing of the crap you spew.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to know about it no-show. Unlike you, I have always worked to earn my pay.
You just suck off the government or your customers in the alley nothead.
Again, the article says nothing of the crap you spew.
Sure thing uncle remus...you have lived off the gov't all your life.
I hope your colored piggy wife gives you the boot for being a liar and a snake in the grass.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 15, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing uncle remus...you have lived off the gov't all your life.
I hope your colored piggy wife gives you the boot for being a liar and a snake in the grass.
As always, you show your stupidity once again no-show.

You talk tough, but you never show up to say anything in person nothead.

Keyboard cowards like you are just a joke. Too stupid to ever be taken seriously.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
As always, you show your stupidity once again no-show.
You talk tough, but you never show up to say anything in person nothead.
Keyboard cowards like you are just a joke. Too stupid to ever be taken seriously.
Find me one of your klan meetings or a t'party gathering. Those 2 are one in the same, i'll show up. Watch out though...i'm packing my street sweeper.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 16, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Find me one of your klan meetings or a t'party gathering. Those 2 are one in the same, i'll show up. Watch out though...i'm packing my street sweeper.
I doubt a coward like you would ever do it no-show. Cowards like you never do and you never have shown up anywhere you claimed you would.

The only street sweeper you have is an old broom nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt a coward like you would ever do it no-show. Cowards like you never do and you never have shown up anywhere you claimed you would.
The only street sweeper you have is an old broom nothead.
Your next meeting is when?

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 17, 2013
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Your next meeting is when?
Wouldn't know no-show. I don't hang out with sub-human morons like you or them.

That's more your style and mentality nothead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 3 hr WelbyMD 11,601
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) 17 hr funny 279
Bill Rovi, unlicensed & uninsured contractor co... Wed question 7
Confederate flag stirs patriotic Va. retort (Sep '13) Mon VN Vet 38
need a sexting partner (Nov '13) Aug 18 Rose 19
Gay Marriages May Begin In Virginia Next Week, ... Aug 15 Yankee 14
Expensive accident closes Chesterfield Cracker ... Aug 15 Vicki 1

Search the Midlothian Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Midlothian Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Midlothian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Midlothian News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Midlothian
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••