most racist people on earth! "young black thugs"!

Posted in the Midlothian Forum

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Oct 24, 2012
fatuous1

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

KKK Memberships Available!
MOST RACIST PEOPLE ON EARTH! "YOUNG BLACK THUGS"!

Martin Luther Kings’ Dream for America has turned into an “EFFING NIGHTMARE”!

Put a FREE "KKK" Sign on your Front Door!

People of all Races, Creeds and Colors Invited to attend!

FACT: We need to start working together to end this "Cycle of Violence" destroying America from within!

FACT: 18,000 Murders in America annually! Let’s STOP the KILLING! 15,000 Young Black American Citizens Murdered annually.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
fatuous1 is MARK TRAINA an outspoken Civil Rights Activist from South Louisiana. His personal website is ( www.marktraina.webs.com )
Black People kill 16,600 American every year. Open your EYES WIDE BITCH; Black People kill over 1,600 White People in America each year. White People on the other hand kill fewer than 10 Black People per year. If you don't believe me ask those Racist ASSWHOLES Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson. They always show up to Rabble Rouse and Race Bait every single time it happens.
Blacks kill Whites, Asians, Hispanics-is defined as an "ACT OF VIOLENCE"!
Whites kill Blacks-is defined as "RACISM
"You can't have your Cake and eat it to!"
"What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander!"
The fatuous1 calls “BULLSHIT”!
FACT: Young Black Thugs Love to Target Lily White Rich College Kids! Attacks are occurring throughout America.
FACT: Some Colleges are now purchasing Property in the Suburbs to relocate campuses!
CRAZY INDIAN

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 30, 2012
 
fatuous1 wrote:
KKK Memberships Available!
MOST RACIST PEOPLE ON EARTH! "YOUNG BLACK THUGS"!
Martin Luther Kings’ Dream for America has turned into an “EFFING NIGHTMARE”!
Put a FREE "KKK" Sign on your Front Door!
People of all Races, Creeds and Colors Invited to attend!
FACT: We need to start working together to end this "Cycle of Violence" destroying America from within!
FACT: 18,000 Murders in America annually! Let’s STOP the KILLING! 15,000 Young Black American Citizens Murdered annually.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
fatuous1 is MARK TRAINA an outspoken Civil Rights Activist from South Louisiana. His personal website is ( www.marktraina.webs.com )
Black People kill 16,600 American every year. Open your EYES WIDE BITCH; Black People kill over 1,600 White People in America each year. White People on the other hand kill fewer than 10 Black People per year. If you don't believe me ask those Racist ASSWHOLES Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson. They always show up to Rabble Rouse and Race Bait every single time it happens.
Blacks kill Whites, Asians, Hispanics-is defined as an "ACT OF VIOLENCE"!
Whites kill Blacks-is defined as "RACISM
"You can't have your Cake and eat it to!"
"What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander!"
The fatuous1 calls “BULLSHIT”!
FACT: Young Black Thugs Love to Target Lily White Rich College Kids! Attacks are occurring throughout America.
FACT: Some Colleges are now purchasing Property in the Suburbs to relocate campuses!
NEGRO" REV or MINISTER: JAMES MANNING,JUST RECENTLY" SAY'S THE ONLY SOLUTION, IS TO KILL EVERY NEGRO: THAT BREATHES THE BREATH OF LIFE. THAT: THEY ARE ALL EVIL ASS PARASITE BASTARDS.
THE HONORABLE NEGRO" REV JAMES MANNING: FIRST IDENIFIED, THEM AS BLACK NEGRO'S. THEN HE GAVE YOU HIS REASON: FOR PASSING A JUDGEMENT OF DEATH UPON THEM.[ BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL ASS: PARASITE, BLOOD SUCKING: BASTARDS ]

WHAT YOU HAVE REV JAMES MANNING SAYING HERE: IS NOT A NEW SAYING, OR WORDS OF ADVICE, TO YOU [ WHITE PEOPLE ] YES" that is RIGHT: REV JAMES MANNING, WAS OR IS SPEAKING DIRECTLY TO YOU [ WHITE PEOPLE ] HIS WORDS WERE OR ARE [ WHITE MAN ] YOU" NEED TO KILL OR REMOVE EVERY NEGRO IN THIS LAND.
JUST; SIMPLY GOOGLE" REV JAMES MANNING, AND LET HIM TELL YOU: HIM SELF. NEGRO REV" JAMES MANNING, IS QUOTING: TO YOU WHITE PEOPLE, THE VERY SAME WORDS OF ADVICE THAT GOD: GAVE TO ISRAEL, 2,600 YEAR AGO: CONCERNING THE NEGRO'S. AND" GOD SAID TO ISRAEL: LEAVE NOTHING ALIVE THAT BREATHES IN THEIR LAND. IF" YOU DO: IN TIME" THEY: WILL DEVOUR, YOU" AND YOUR CHILDREN.
WHERE IS ISRAEL TODAY? THEY HAVE BEEN DEVOURED. THEY" DID NOT OBEY GOD, BY KILLING [ ALL ] OF THE NEGRO'S. THAT LITTLE BUNCH OF WHITE JEW'S OVER IN THE MID EAST: IS NOT ISRAEL. ISRAEL HAS BEEN DEVOURED. BY THE NEGRO'S. BECAUSE THEY KILLED JUST ENOUGH NEGRO'S TO CAPTURE THE LAND. THEN' THEY LAID WITH AND MARRIED THEM.

FOR INSTANCE: IF" YOU HAD A DOZEN RATTLESNAKES IN YOUR HOUSE, AND YOUR ASS WAS DUMB ENOUGH: TO THINK THAT YOU COULD KILL 6 OF THEM, AND LIVE SAFELY IN YOUR HOUSE, THEN YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY INSANE. THAT IS WHERE YOU [ WHITE PEOPLE ] ARE TODAY: CONCERNING WHAT TO DO WITH THE NEGRO'S.

GOD: AND REV JAMES MANNING, HIM SELF A NEGRO MINISTER: SAY'S YOUR ONLY CHOICE IS TO KILL EVERY ONE OF THEM. HOWEVER: I" SAY IT IS THE DUTY OF THE PRESIDENT, AND THE CONGRESS, AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, WITH OUR MILITARY; IN THE INTEREST OF THE PEOPLE: AND THE COUNTRY ITS SELF: TO KILL OR REMOVE EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. NOT THE PEOPLE IN THE STREET OR CITIZEN'S. amen.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CRAZY INDIAN wrote:
<quoted text> NEGRO" REV or MINISTER: JAMES MANNING,JUST RECENTLY" SAY'S THE ONLY SOLUTION, IS TO KILL EVERY NEGRO: THAT BREATHES THE BREATH OF LIFE. THAT: THEY ARE ALL EVIL ASS PARASITE BASTARDS.
THE HONORABLE NEGRO" REV JAMES MANNING: FIRST IDENIFIED, THEM AS BLACK NEGRO'S. THEN HE GAVE YOU HIS REASON: FOR PASSING A JUDGEMENT OF DEATH UPON THEM.[ BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL ASS: PARASITE, BLOOD SUCKING: BASTARDS ]
WHAT YOU HAVE REV JAMES MANNING SAYING HERE: IS NOT A NEW SAYING, OR WORDS OF ADVICE, TO YOU [ WHITE PEOPLE ] YES" that is RIGHT: REV JAMES MANNING, WAS OR IS SPEAKING DIRECTLY TO YOU [ WHITE PEOPLE ] HIS WORDS WERE OR ARE [ WHITE MAN ] YOU" NEED TO KILL OR REMOVE EVERY NEGRO IN THIS LAND.
JUST; SIMPLY GOOGLE" REV JAMES MANNING, AND LET HIM TELL YOU: HIM SELF. NEGRO REV" JAMES MANNING, IS QUOTING: TO YOU WHITE PEOPLE, THE VERY SAME WORDS OF ADVICE THAT GOD: GAVE TO ISRAEL, 2,600 YEAR AGO: CONCERNING THE NEGRO'S. AND" GOD SAID TO ISRAEL: LEAVE NOTHING ALIVE THAT BREATHES IN THEIR LAND. IF" YOU DO: IN TIME" THEY: WILL DEVOUR, YOU" AND YOUR CHILDREN.
WHERE IS ISRAEL TODAY? THEY HAVE BEEN DEVOURED. THEY" DID NOT OBEY GOD, BY KILLING [ ALL ] OF THE NEGRO'S. THAT LITTLE BUNCH OF WHITE JEW'S OVER IN THE MID EAST: IS NOT ISRAEL. ISRAEL HAS BEEN DEVOURED. BY THE NEGRO'S. BECAUSE THEY KILLED JUST ENOUGH NEGRO'S TO CAPTURE THE LAND. THEN' THEY LAID WITH AND MARRIED THEM.
FOR INSTANCE: IF" YOU HAD A DOZEN RATTLESNAKES IN YOUR HOUSE, AND YOUR ASS WAS DUMB ENOUGH: TO THINK THAT YOU COULD KILL 6 OF THEM, AND LIVE SAFELY IN YOUR HOUSE, THEN YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY INSANE. THAT IS WHERE YOU [ WHITE PEOPLE ] ARE TODAY: CONCERNING WHAT TO DO WITH THE NEGRO'S.
GOD: AND REV JAMES MANNING, HIM SELF A NEGRO MINISTER: SAY'S YOUR ONLY CHOICE IS TO KILL EVERY ONE OF THEM. HOWEVER: I" SAY IT IS THE DUTY OF THE PRESIDENT, AND THE CONGRESS, AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, WITH OUR MILITARY; IN THE INTEREST OF THE PEOPLE: AND THE COUNTRY ITS SELF: TO KILL OR REMOVE EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. NOT THE PEOPLE IN THE STREET OR CITIZEN'S. amen.
Dry up like a raisin in the sun. Raisins are dark, too bad you can't eat them.
nare

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 6, 2012
 
a pure china man and a pure black man to hate white..

and yet a black white man to defend and a china white man to defend..

and yet define race..
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 9, 2012
 
nare wrote:
a pure china man and a pure black man to hate white..
and yet a black white man to defend and a china white man to defend..
and yet define race..
You don't make any damn sense.
Michael

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 24, 2012
 
This is a damn shame. All this hate!! Well, what do you expect, we're in America. America is the most racist country in the world. That's why all these other countries hate America. So what goes around, comes around. Exept for worrying about these thugs, we should be worrying about these damn terrorist. Thugs don't fly airplanes into buildings

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 24, 2012
 
Michael wrote:
This is a damn shame. All this hate!! Well, what do you expect, we're in America. America is the most racist country in the world. That's why all these other countries hate America. So what goes around, comes around. Exept for worrying about these thugs, we should be worrying about these damn terrorist. Thugs don't fly airplanes into buildings
No they ride the BUS!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 24, 2012
 
CRAZY INDIAN wrote:
<quoted text> NEGRO" REV or MINISTER: JAMES MANNING,JUST RECENTLY" SAY'S THE ONLY SOLUTION, IS TO KILL EVERY NEGRO: THAT BREATHES THE BREATH OF LIFE. THAT: THEY ARE ALL EVIL ASS PARASITE BASTARDS.
THE HONORABLE NEGRO" REV JAMES MANNING: FIRST IDENIFIED, THEM AS BLACK NEGRO'S. THEN HE GAVE YOU HIS REASON: FOR PASSING A JUDGEMENT OF DEATH UPON THEM.[ BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL ASS: PARASITE, BLOOD SUCKING: BASTARDS ]
WHAT YOU HAVE REV JAMES MANNING SAYING HERE: IS NOT A NEW SAYING, OR WORDS OF ADVICE, TO YOU [ WHITE PEOPLE ] YES" that is RIGHT: REV JAMES MANNING, WAS OR IS SPEAKING DIRECTLY TO YOU [ WHITE PEOPLE ] HIS WORDS WERE OR ARE [ WHITE MAN ] YOU" NEED TO KILL OR REMOVE EVERY NEGRO IN THIS LAND.
JUST; SIMPLY GOOGLE" REV JAMES MANNING, AND LET HIM TELL YOU: HIM SELF. NEGRO REV" JAMES MANNING, IS QUOTING: TO YOU WHITE PEOPLE, THE VERY SAME WORDS OF ADVICE THAT GOD: GAVE TO ISRAEL, 2,600 YEAR AGO: CONCERNING THE NEGRO'S. AND" GOD SAID TO ISRAEL: LEAVE NOTHING ALIVE THAT BREATHES IN THEIR LAND. IF" YOU DO: IN TIME" THEY: WILL DEVOUR, YOU" AND YOUR CHILDREN.
WHERE IS ISRAEL TODAY? THEY HAVE BEEN DEVOURED. THEY" DID NOT OBEY GOD, BY KILLING [ ALL ] OF THE NEGRO'S. THAT LITTLE BUNCH OF WHITE JEW'S OVER IN THE MID EAST: IS NOT ISRAEL. ISRAEL HAS BEEN DEVOURED. BY THE NEGRO'S. BECAUSE THEY KILLED JUST ENOUGH NEGRO'S TO CAPTURE THE LAND. THEN' THEY LAID WITH AND MARRIED THEM.
FOR INSTANCE: IF" YOU HAD A DOZEN RATTLESNAKES IN YOUR HOUSE, AND YOUR ASS WAS DUMB ENOUGH: TO THINK THAT YOU COULD KILL 6 OF THEM, AND LIVE SAFELY IN YOUR HOUSE, THEN YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY INSANE. THAT IS WHERE YOU [ WHITE PEOPLE ] ARE TODAY: CONCERNING WHAT TO DO WITH THE NEGRO'S.
GOD: AND REV JAMES MANNING, HIM SELF A NEGRO MINISTER: SAY'S YOUR ONLY CHOICE IS TO KILL EVERY ONE OF THEM. HOWEVER: I" SAY IT IS THE DUTY OF THE PRESIDENT, AND THE CONGRESS, AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, WITH OUR MILITARY; IN THE INTEREST OF THE PEOPLE: AND THE COUNTRY ITS SELF: TO KILL OR REMOVE EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. NOT THE PEOPLE IN THE STREET OR CITIZEN'S. amen.
Oh hell, this racist mongrel is at it again. Drop dead you Mothrafudder.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 24, 2012
 
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
No they ride the BUS!
Like your mammy, eh MOthrafudder!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 24, 2012
 
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
No they ride the BUS!
Unless they steal a moped.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless they steal a moped.
Why would they steal your colored wifes wheelchair?

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 24, 2012
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would they steal your colored wifes wheelchair?
Everyone knows I talking about your mopped no-show.

You have been banned from riding the GRTC nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows I talking about your mopped no-show.
You have been banned from riding the GRTC nothead.
Well, thats ok, but your colored wife can't get them to chair-lift her up...so she rides the bike racks to her destination.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 24, 2012
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thats ok, but your colored wife can't get them to chair-lift her up...so she rides the bike racks to her destination.
LOL I don't think her Cadillac Seville would be called a bus by anyone but you no-show.

You never were too smart nothead, just jealous.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I don't think her Cadillac Seville would be called a bus by anyone but you no-show.
You never were too smart nothead, just jealous.
I told you she was colored...shes driving a Cadillac.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 24, 2012
 
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you she was colored...shes driving a Cadillac.
Here is your colored mug shot nothead.

J. K. Vinson

nothead mug-shot aka Hammertime/glen allen clone/new hammer time, aka son of thunder, aka Faith Person….

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0...

Or take the “What do you think is wrong with Not a Teahead?” Topix Poll.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richmond-va/T...

Sub-humans like you rate so low on the evolution scale that it is immeasurable nothead.

Best you are left in the jungle eating bugs and screwing monkeys to reproduce.

Say Hi to NObama is the Secret Service let you in nothead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Midlothian Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Midlothian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Midlothian News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Midlothian
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••