Cell tower proposal draws strong reac...

Cell tower proposal draws strong reactions

There are 2 comments on the The Village Mill story from Aug 11, 2008, titled Cell tower proposal draws strong reactions. In it, The Village Mill reports that:

A controversial communications tower proposal was the focus of the Neighborhood Residents Council meeting at Brandermill Woods on July 22.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Village Mill.

JRP

Richmond, VA

#1 Aug 12, 2008
What a bunch of unrealistic snobs NRC can be. What is their reasoning what that it won't be truly invisible or that it causes cancer, which it doesn't! I have family and friends that live in Brandermill and it is impossible to get a signal for the most part and my battery gets drained because my phone is attempting to strengthen the signal that it does get. I know you all want to kid yourself that your in the country but the reality is your not and it is 2008 so let's all get off the high horses and do what will benefit everyone rather than a few snobs.
Stan

Troy, VA

#2 Aug 12, 2008
If you want the cell tower built just make sure the land they are going to build it on is owned by someone on the Chesterfield planning commission. That will get it built. Just ask Rennie Humphries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe King Danville 11 hr Resident 2
News state inspections: unecessary repairs, report a... (May '10) Wed Sally 48
Description of The Real Obama Jun 28 Concerned Citizen 1
Gf book Jun 28 dcfivex 1
Review: Aim 4Fitness Jun 26 Wendy 37
News Ukropa s future: Open Sundays, alcohol sales af... (Dec '09) Jun 26 martin garey 13
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) Jun 25 martin garey 29

Midlothian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midlothian Mortgages