Sharpton, Richmond mayor deliver get-out-the-vote message

Oct 9, 2012 Full story: Richmond Times-Dispatch 29

The Rev. Al Sharpton was the main attraction during a rally Tuesday that drew hundreds to a Richmond Baptist church and focused on getting voters to register and head to the polls in the Nov.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Why would anyone want either of these two liars in their church?

Both Sharpton and Jones have been proven liars so many times it is amazing anyone is foolish enough to listen to their spews.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Can the two of these so called leaders put their energy to good use and do something about crime?!?!?

Since: Oct 12

Lakewood, CA

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Al Sharpton and Jones are registering voters and informing them of a clear choice this November 6, 2012. If they want to preserve their access to education, conserve health care, and protect their right to vote, they must register.

These two leaders are protecting the precious right to democratic expression. Naysayers ignoring their good works, professing destructive criticisms instead of supporting the positive efforts they put forth, are nothing more than hurdles that will be overcome.

KingAceSuited DJH-KAS
Hootchie

Washington, DC

#4 Oct 10, 2012
KingAceSuited wrote:
Al Sharpton and Jones are registering voters and informing them of a clear choice this November 6, 2012. If they want to preserve their access to education, conserve health care, and protect their right to vote, they must register.
These two leaders are protecting the precious right to democratic expression. Naysayers ignoring their good works, professing destructive criticisms instead of supporting the positive efforts they put forth, are nothing more than hurdles that will be overcome.
KingAceSuited DJH-KAS
Thats a LAME excuse for not doing your JOB!

??? king what ??? idiot

Midlothian, VA

#5 Oct 10, 2012
KingAceSuited wrote:
KingAceSuited DJH-KAS
"These two leaders" are only protecting their kick backs and fees from the corruption they have wrought through uneducated fools that they can manipulate into voting for NObama.

Sharpton is a proven liar and low life scum bag. Mayor/Rev.Jones is no better than his good buddy Sodimite el-Alin Green, he just hasn't been convicted yet.

The only things they "lead" in are lies and corruption.

Lakewood, CA

#6 Oct 10, 2012
Hootchie wrote:
??? king what ??? idiot
Al Sharpton's job is commentating on MSNBC and presiding over the National Action Network. He rarely misses a day at MSNBC, and he was just fulfilling his duties at the church.

I'm not that familiar with Jones, but has he not been showing up at City Hall?

KingAceSuited DJH-KAS

Lakewood, CA

#7 Oct 10, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
"These two leaders" are only protecting their kick backs and fees from the corruption they have wrought through uneducated fools that they can manipulate into voting for NObama.
Sharpton is a proven liar and low life scum bag. Mayor/Rev.Jones is no better than his good buddy Sodimite el-Alin Green, he just hasn't been convicted yet.
One is a Mayor and the other is a President and founder of a major Civil Rights organization. You may safely call them leaders without using quotations.

What kickbacks and fees are you talking about? Are you talking about the money they earn for registering voters? Everyone who registers voters is paid for their work. Those aren't kickbacks.

Calling Sharpton a liar, scumbag, non-leader or whatever else you want to call him doesn't make it so. Sharpton tells the truth daily, and with hardly a break. His credibility and esteem are both high regardless your attacks.

I'm afraid I know little about Reverend Mayor Jones and his associations with Green. Your gung ho, immoderate discussion isn't very convincing, but I will look him up.

KingAceSuited DJH-KAS

Midlothian, VA

#8 Oct 10, 2012
KingAceSuited wrote:
<quoted text>
One is a Mayor and the other is a President and founder of a major Civil Rights organization. You may safely call them leaders without using quotations.
What kickbacks and fees are you talking about? Are you talking about the money they earn for registering voters? Everyone who registers voters is paid for their work. Those aren't kickbacks.
Calling Sharpton a liar, scumbag, non-leader or whatever else you want to call him doesn't make it so. Sharpton tells the truth daily, and with hardly a break. His credibility and esteem are both high regardless your attacks.
I'm afraid I know little about Reverend Mayor Jones and his associations with Green. Your gung ho, immoderate discussion isn't very convincing, but I will look him up.
KingAceSuited DJH-KAS
Sharpton is a racist lying scum bag. He has lost in court for his actions and statements. He attempted to raise a lynch mob against a group of college field hockey kids accused of raping a hooker. Turned out he was wrong, just like when he tried the same thing against the NYPD cop that was innocent of raping a black girl. The court ordered Fat Al to pay over $60,000 in damages.

Jones has been mayor during the worst surge of black on black, black on white and gang crime in 50 years. His "leadership" included attempting to build a baseball stadium in a flood zone, wasting money on frivolous projects instead of logical upgrades to municipal necessities like lights and storm sewer upgrades.

That is not what I call leaders. They are not helping "their people" or anyone else but their own bank accounts.

If they are what you consider "leaders" you need to look up the word in a dictionary. You are sadly mistaken.

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#9 Oct 10, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharpton is a racist lying scum bag. He has lost in court for his actions and statements. He attempted to raise a lynch mob against a group of college field hockey kids accused of raping a hooker. Turned out he was wrong, just like when he tried the same thing against the NYPD cop that was innocent of raping a black girl. The court ordered Fat Al to pay over $60,000 in damages.
Jones has been mayor during the worst surge of black on black, black on white and gang crime in 50 years. His "leadership" included attempting to build a baseball stadium in a flood zone, wasting money on frivolous projects instead of logical upgrades to municipal necessities like lights and storm sewer upgrades.
That is not what I call leaders. They are not helping "their people" or anyone else but their own bank accounts.
If they are what you consider "leaders" you need to look up the word in a dictionary. You are sadly mistaken.
As I asked " king who "

idiot
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#10 Oct 10, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
Why would anyone want either of these two liars in their church?
Both Sharpton and Jones have been proven liars so many times it is amazing anyone is foolish enough to listen to their spews.
They weren't there for azholes like you. Don't even bother to comment anymore, your fat azz lives in chesterfield.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#11 Oct 10, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
Can the two of these so called leaders put their energy to good use and do something about crime?!?!?
You crackas don't care about crime, unless its in your neighborhood. Molesting of little girls and boys by white men hardly raises an eyebrow in the suburbs. Stick to complaining, thats all you Mothrafudders do.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#12 Oct 10, 2012
Hootchie wrote:
<quoted text>
??? king what ??? idiot
Its not for you Mothrafudder....with your lame azz self.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#13 Oct 10, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are that bad, how come they haven't been arrested? You are a lyin ryan impotent racist Mothrafudder.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#14 Oct 10, 2012
KingAceSuited wrote:
<quoted text>
KingAceSuited DJH-KAS
Taz is a hater of black leadership, no matter where they are/
That racist hated on our 1st elected black governor...L. Douglas Wilder. Don't waste your time dealing with that cracka.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#15 Oct 10, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Still hating on black leadership, it goes without sayin. Stupid azz Mothrafudder.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#16 Oct 10, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
As I asked " king who "
idiot
He can be a King if he wants to. He doesn't need any validation from you onery kkkrackas/

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Oct 10, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharpton is a racist lying scum bag. He has lost in court for his actions and statements. He attempted to raise a lynch mob against a group of college field hockey kids accused of raping a hooker. Turned out he was wrong, just like when he tried the same thing against the NYPD cop that was innocent of raping a black girl. The court ordered Al Sharpton to pay over $60,000 in damages.
At the height of the controversy that resulted in Al Sharpton paying $60,000, over a quarter of America believed what Al Sharpton believed. Al Sharpton, being both one of those who believed the black girl's allegations and an activist attempted to right an apparent injustice.

Given Sharpton's track record overall, and the circumstances, beliefs of others in that case, I don't see how you can ascribe the prerequisite intent necessary to demonize Al Sharpton. The man may have been negligent in his duty to find the truth, but anyone fighting for the truth so often may make a mistake. He owned up to his mistake, paid for it, and continues to fight for the rights of others to this day.

I am unfamiliar with Jones' case. Pardon my reluctance to look into it. I will mention that just because someone resides over an event, it does not mean that person caused the event. Still, he has a responsibility to his constituents, and I hope he does well by them. Perhaps I'll look into it and discuss the man with you another day.

Until then,

KingAceSuited DJH-KAS

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Oct 10, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
Taz is a hater of black leadership, no matter where they are/
That racist hated on our 1st elected black governor...L. Douglas Wilder. Don't waste your time dealing with that cracka.
I'll keep your suggestion in mind. Thank you for the consideration.

KingAceSuited DJH-KAS

Richmond, VA

#19 Oct 10, 2012
KingAceSuited wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll keep your suggestion in mind. Thank you for the consideration.
KingAceSuited DJH-KAS
LOL Anyone dumb enough to believe Fat Al Sharpton would be dumb enough to listen to no-sjhow nothead. Both are proven liars.

Smooth move. You have just been demoted to Joker.

Lakewood, CA

#20 Oct 11, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
Anyone dumb enough to believe Al Sharpton would be dumb enough to listen to no-show nothead. Both are proven liars.
Smooth move. You have just been demoted to Joker.
Believe Al Sharpton regarding what? Changing health care? Tax cuts for the wealthy? What are you talking about?

Does "no-show nothead" refer to the teen that didn't show up in court or Mayor Jones? What am I listening to from Jones or that teen?

It looks like you're grasping for straws, but I can't tell yet....

KingAceSuited DJH-KAS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 1 hr Ivy Shapiro 11,829
Unsung African American Hero Historical Society Mon HSsjDourahthy 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Review: Richard S. Vacca, D.D.S. Sep 10 Vaccamidlothianva 1
Citizens of 7th Congressional District NOW HAVE... Sep 9 WeThePeople 1
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell, Wife Charged With C... (Jan '14) Sep 7 VN Vet 14
MCDONNELLS subject to trans JAIL probing Sep 6 Cold Justic Probe 1
•••
•••
•••

Midlothian Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••