US Sen. Mark Warner to seek re-electi...

US Sen. Mark Warner to seek re-election in '14

There are 14 comments on the WRIC-TV Richmond story from Mar 29, 2013, titled US Sen. Mark Warner to seek re-election in '14. In it, WRIC-TV Richmond reports that:

The Virginia Democrat's press secretary, Beth Adelson, told The News Leader on Thursday he will seek a return to the U.S. Senate when his term expires next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRIC-TV Richmond.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Won't consider giving him my vote until he answers some questions.

How is it that a fully automatic M4 in the hands of the DHS is a “Personal Defense Weapon”, but a semi-automatic AR-15 in the hands of a legally armed citizen (me) is an assault weapon?

Why did you vote to support a UN treaty that would be in violation of the US Constitution's 2nd Amendment?

Who is DHS planning to go to war with now that they have 7000 M4 fully automatic machine guns, 1.6 BILLION rounds of ammunition and 2600 armored vehicles?

The citizens you claim to represent want to know!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2 Mar 29, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
Won't consider giving him my vote until he answers some questions.
How is it that a fully automatic M4 in the hands of the DHS is a “Personal Defense Weapon”, but a semi-automatic AR-15 in the hands of a legally armed citizen (me) is an assault weapon?
Why did you vote to support a UN treaty that would be in violation of the US Constitution's 2nd Amendment?
Who is DHS planning to go to war with now that they have 7000 M4 fully automatic machine guns, 1.6 BILLION rounds of ammunition and 2600 armored vehicles?
The citizens you claim to represent want to know!
you of all ppl. might consider voting for warner....like hell you will. i guess his opponent will be odd mcdonnell...the biggest tax hike governor in the history of the commonwealth. can't wait for that scene to take place.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#3 Mar 29, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you of all ppl. might consider voting for warner....like hell you will. i guess his opponent will be odd mcdonnell...the biggest tax hike governor in the history of the commonwealth. can't wait for that scene to take place.
Is that any way to talk about your old boss no-show. You claimed to be one of his "top senior advisers" one time and a "top law enforcement official for the state" another.

McDonnell will wait to try and run for president not senator.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Some things never change with you racist Victicrat cowards nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Apr 1, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that any way to talk about your old boss no-show. You claimed to be one of his "top senior advisers" one time and a "top law enforcement official for the state" another.
McDonnell will wait to try and run for president not senator.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Some things never change with you racist Victicrat cowards nothead.
mcdonnell for president? yeah....that'll go over like a ton of bricks.
he is too beholden to the reich-wing party. at best he might get a scant consideration to be a second spot man......oh wait a minute, he is not latino. poof!!!!!!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Warner has his head up Obamas rear so far he can see his tonsils. We have to get rid of all these clowns that vote party lines and against the constitution and countries best interest. No matter what party. But to follow Obama, is pure treason.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6 Apr 1, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Warner has his head up Obamas rear so far he can see his tonsils. We have to get rid of all these clowns that vote party lines and against the constitution and countries best interest. No matter what party. But to follow Obama, is pure treason.
how bout your aryan nation brotherhood popping off law enforcers in TX and CO? speak ever so succinctly boy.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Hey fool, I am NOT Aryan. If anything, I am a WASP. Those POS in TX and CO need to be taken out to a tree and with a nice new rope around their neck, dropped about 8 feet so as to hear a loud snap. You can recycle the rope.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8 Apr 1, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Hey fool, I am NOT Aryan. If anything, I am a WASP. Those POS in TX and CO need to be taken out to a tree and with a nice new rope around their neck, dropped about 8 feet so as to hear a loud snap. You can recycle the rope.
oh really....they're just like you boy.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#9 Apr 1, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
oh really....they're just like you boy.
You seem to want to go back to the days when they would do that to you, boy. You are just a little WORM(slug) no back-bone, no spine.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#10 Apr 3, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to want to go back to the days when they would do that to you, boy. You are just a little WORM(slug) no back-bone, no spine.
oh really boy....don't think you ever want to try and send me backwards.
better be more concerned about your aryan nation brotherhood and an impending jolt of reality from those N. KOREANS.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#11 Apr 3, 2013
You are just a little slug WORM there hammer toes. Go slither back to your hole(rotten crotchhhhh).
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#12 Apr 5, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
You are just a little slug WORM there hammer toes. Go slither back to your hole(rotten crotchhhhh).
theres a n. korean tipped nuke with your name on it.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Apr 5, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Warner has his head up Obamas rear so far he can see his tonsils. We have to get rid of all these clowns that vote party lines and against the constitution and countries best interest. No matter what party. But to follow Obama, is pure treason.
To follow you is pure comedy. If you wait to come back when you have the slightest idea what you are talking about, I have a feeling this is goodbye.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#14 Apr 7, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
theres a n. korean tipped nuke with your name on it.
Fortunately, no delivery system is available no-show.

Your new masters failed to accomplish that feat nothead.

You victicrats always side with crazies and losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Reeves theif real estate agent gets $91.0... 15 hr Whatever 1
Del. Joe Morrissey to announce plans to run for... 15 hr Whatever 7
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) Aug 31 Martin garey 10
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Aug 26 Smarter than you 103
Martial Arts School, Owner LIES about military ... Jul '15 A real Marine 1
News Teen will plead guilty to murder of classmate E... (Mar '07) Jun '15 vannahj04 5
Review: The Boneyard Butcher And Seafood Shops Inc May '15 Happy customer 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midlothian Mortgages