Can we take another 4 yrs. of Obama
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#21 Oct 27, 2012
Independent Voter wrote:
<quoted text>He needs impeached by the way he handled the Bengahzi Libyan Terrorist attack, left four Americans dead. I asked myself many times about the positive reasons why I should vote for either candidate; Nobama= only because hes black, the rest of his record is false promises or blame on someone else.
After watching Romneys' speech in Penscola Fl. I actually got tears in my eyes and realized this man cares, he deserves a chance, will work hard and LOVES The American people.
Vote ROMNEY-RYAN.
Amen!
SCOTTA

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Nov 14, 2012
WELL I DIDNT WANT HIM ANOTHER 4 YEARS BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE GOT HIM FOR ANOTHER 4.GOD HELP AMERICA CAUSE WITH OBOZO THE CLOWN RUNNING THINGS WE ARE GOING TO NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET! THANK GOD HE CAN NEVER RUN AGAIN!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#25 Nov 14, 2012
SCOTTA wrote:
WELL I DIDNT WANT HIM ANOTHER 4 YEARS BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE GOT HIM FOR ANOTHER 4.GOD HELP AMERICA CAUSE WITH OBOZO THE CLOWN RUNNING THINGS WE ARE GOING TO NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET! THANK GOD HE CAN NEVER RUN AGAIN!
If his election bothers you so much..then get the hell outta America.
There are plenty of countries you can go to. Get over your angst and accept what God allows...you're better off anyhow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To Save Medicaid and Our Children's Future, Thi... 39 min Angry Citizen 1
Sonic 11 hr Old friend 1
threesome 22 hr Laura 1
effects of prolonged psychological harassment (Jan '11) May 29 RMB 29
Get Out of Iraq, et al May 29 Angry Citizen 1
Meeting new People for sex May 28 RVA123123 2
Review: The Boneyard Butcher And Seafood Shops Inc May 26 Happy customer 2
More from around the web

Midlothian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE