Virginia Dems Renew Call for Cuccinelli to Resign

Virginia Democrats are renewing their demands that Republican Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli resign after Cuccinelli belatedly disclosed about $13,000 worth of gifts he claims he forgot to note in four years' worth of economic disclosure reports. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sunny

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Apr 29, 2013
The gripe against the Cooch is legit. Having McAuliffe release tax returns would also be legit. These two legislators taking a pass on asking him to do so ain't legit.
sunny

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Apr 29, 2013
yikes - sorry for the double post
Just Checking

Falls Church, VA

#3 Apr 29, 2013
Those Dems are just too funny!
Observer

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Apr 29, 2013
Politicians. They all make me want to vomit.
Eaglescout1984

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Apr 29, 2013
sunny wrote:
The gripe against the Cooch is legit. Having McAuliffe release tax returns would also be legit. These two legislators taking a pass on asking him to do so ain't legit.
At least you're willing to call out both sides when they slip up. The reference to a certain part of the female anatomy, however, isn't necessary, or respectful of women.
Bill White

Richmond, VA

#6 Apr 29, 2013
I think the Gov. and the Atty. Gen. should step down....if not, the FBI will do it. So much for clean conservative tea party rulers. Something is rotten in the cotton.
Gnu

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Apr 30, 2013
They have/are wasting their time on inconsequential small fry Dumler, the Dems have the Gov and da Cooch !!!
In a chess game the right wingies captured one pawn,
the lefties have the queen AND the bishops. LOL!!
River Rat

Rocky Mount, VA

#8 Apr 30, 2013
I'll hand it to David Toscano, he asked both Dumler and Cuccinelli to resign. Way to go! He's looking out for YOU!(Now if Toscano could only get the FBI to investigate Dumler losing his computer to the local cops while it had Classified military info on it - so he said himself in his Court filing).

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#9 Apr 30, 2013
Bill White wrote:
I think the Gov. and the Atty. Gen. should step down....if not, the FBI will do it. So much for clean conservative tea party rulers. Something is rotten in the cotton.
Right. Just like the FBI and the IRS made all the tax cheats in NObama's cabinet step down.

Keep dreaming. This is nothing more that a he said, he said bull$hit legal tactic.

The Victicrats should clean up their own house before complaining about somebody else.
Bill White

Richmond, VA

#11 May 1, 2013
I stand by my comment. Here you have two top gov't officials embroiled in mutiple scandals and we as taxpayers are suppose to be ok with it? Give me a break. It seems when republicans are caught with their hands in the cookie jar its nothing big to squeal about. Yeah right.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#12 May 1, 2013
Politicians with no integrity? so what else is new.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#13 May 1, 2013
sez you wrote:
Politicians with no integrity? so what else is new.
The funny thing sez is the republicans point at the democrats and the democrats point at the republicans and they are both right lol
Notice

Gardner, MA

#14 May 2, 2013
Bill White wrote:
I stand by my comment. Here you have two top gov't officials embroiled in mutiple scandals and we as taxpayers are suppose to be ok with it? Give me a break. It seems when republicans are caught with their hands in the cookie jar its nothing big to squeal about. Yeah right.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/26315908/vp/5174119...

My my, really, some of you think this is just dandy?

Cuccinelli starts a vendetta of abusing his position against a whisltblower, gets found out himself, then wants to recuse himself, really!

Your Governor has been taking "gifts" such as free vacations at lake houses, use of Ferrari's, Weddings for his Daughter, you guys are all OK with this?

Time to clean house Virginia, start with Governor forced ultrasound and follow through to your attorney general!

Loose the Tea Party or lose your standing!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#15 May 2, 2013
Notice wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/26315908/vp/5174119...
My my, really, some of you think this is just dandy?
Cuccinelli starts a vendetta of abusing his position against a whisltblower, gets found out himself, then wants to recuse himself, really!
Your Governor has been taking "gifts" such as free vacations at lake houses, use of Ferrari's, Weddings for his Daughter, you guys are all OK with this?
Time to clean house Virginia, start with Governor forced ultrasound and follow through to your attorney general!
Loose the Tea Party or lose your standing!
And replace it with what, the Victicrats liars like McAullaf?

No thanks. 3 weeks after Kaine took office, he requested a $1.4 BILLION tax increase when he was handed a $2 BILLION surplus.

Virginia has survived enough Victicrat liars.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#16 May 2, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks. 3 weeks after Kaine took office, he requested a $1.4 BILLION tax increase when he was handed a $2 BILLION surplus.
$6 Billion
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

While were repaving perfectly good roads at an alarming rate.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#17 May 2, 2013
we're
Notice

Gardner, MA

#18 May 2, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but past problems should not allow you to accept your current ones, these are serious charges for a politician, their supposed to raise taxes and such, their not supposed to take grift!.
Notice

Gardner, MA

#19 May 2, 2013
They're
Bill White

Richmond, VA

#20 May 2, 2013
Talk about tax increase....the Gov and the tea party assemblymen gave this state the largest tax increase in history. How many favors did he owe his campaign donors? Clean house of all tea party fraudsters.
MAH

Quinton, VA

#21 May 3, 2013
Notice wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but past problems should not allow you to accept your current ones, these are serious charges for a politician, their supposed to raise taxes and such, their not supposed to take grift!.
Don't be sorry when you're talking to this vermin. He's trying to make you think he's HONEST. There's no bigger liar anywhere than he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... 1 hr JJJ 2
join the great illuminati in Kebbi state to get... 11 hr Dr Evans 1
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 20 hr barefoot2626 12,316
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 20 hr Fed 4
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more Mon quality 1
A Factor Not Considered when Dealing with Ebola... Oct 17 Concerned Citizen 3
need a sexting partner (Nov '13) Oct 11 jamal72 21
Midlothian Dating
Find my Match

Midlothian Jobs