Earl

Troy, VA

#1 Apr 19, 2013
If you have them living next door look out for pressure cookers.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Instead of guns, we need to do background checks and register them.
MAH

Quinton, VA

#3 Apr 20, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Instead of guns, we need to do background checks and register them.
You need to do the same for gangstalkers like Taz, aka, Charlie Crooke and his thugs.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#4 Apr 20, 2013
MAH wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to do the same for gangstalkers like Taz, aka, Charlie Crooke and his thugs.
How many mentally deficient moron lists the government has do you think you are on idiot?

Probably all of them with your delusional rants and spews. Does your hero Charlie Cooke even exist?

Spew away moron. You prove me right with every post!
MAH

Quinton, VA

#5 Apr 20, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
How many mentally deficient moron lists the government has do you think you are on idiot?
Probably all of them with your delusional rants and spews. Does your hero Charlie Cooke even exist?
Spew away moron. You prove me right with every post!
1. You are the one who should be on a terrorist watch list.
2. Charlie Cooke is NOT a hero but a psychopath, coward and liar.
3. Ideally he would be the opposite of existing.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#6 Apr 20, 2013
MAH wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You are the one who should be on a terrorist watch list.
2. Charlie Cooke is NOT a hero but a psychopath, coward and liar.
3. Ideally he would be the opposite of existing.
1. You should be on every watch list as you are a deranged liar and a fool.
2. I don't know if your hero Charlie Cooke really exists or is a figment of your deranged mind.
3. Ideally, you would be locked up to protect society.
MAH

Quinton, VA

#7 Apr 20, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You should be on every watch list as you are a deranged liar and a fool.
2. I don't know if your hero Charlie Cooke really exists or is a figment of your deranged mind.
3. Ideally, you would be locked up to protect society.
You are such a despicable excuse for a human being it's pathetic. You belong in a cage.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#8 Apr 21, 2013
MAH wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a despicable excuse for a human being it's pathetic. You belong in a cage.
No moron, I put criminals and wackos like you in cages.

Maybe I can arrange a double cell for you and your hero Charlie, if he exists outside your feeble mind.
MAH

Quinton, VA

#9 Apr 21, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
No moron, I put criminals and wackos like you in cages.
Maybe I can arrange a double cell for you and your hero Charlie, if he exists outside your feeble mind.
Gangstalkers often impersonate policemen. It gives their lies more credibility.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#10 Apr 21, 2013
MAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Gangstalkers often impersonate policemen. It gives their lies more credibility.
Perhaps that is what you do being mentally deficient. As a "gangstalker" do you also invent people like your hero Charlie Cooke?

Seek help little girl. You need it badly. You are sounding even more deranged than no-show nothead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Republicans now impeach Obama? (Nov '10) Thu Meow Meow Meow 178
Whitney Bsharah Wed Truth 2
Dangers of Autism in Children through GMO Foods Wed Concerned Citizen 1
white power Wed Black Lives Suck 1
important information on voter fraud and bill c... Aug 22 Concerned Citizen 1
Bernie Sanders/Never Hillary Aug 20 nco 1
Democrats are liars Aug 18 VN Vet 21

Midlothian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midlothian Mortgages