Murderer of infant sentenced to 65 years

Murderer of infant sentenced to 65 years

There are 7 comments on the The Ellis County Press Online story from Jan 13, 2011, titled Murderer of infant sentenced to 65 years. In it, The Ellis County Press Online reports that:

Ricardo Quintero, of Midlothian, was sentenced to confinement in prison for 65 years by newly sworn in 40th District Court Judge Bob Carroll, on Friday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ellis County Press Online.

Unknown

Mckinney, TX

#1 Jan 17, 2011
He gets what he deserves, and I hope they beat him just as be beat that poor innocent child and killed her. He is a disgrace to human race. God help his soul he better pray he don't get his ass killed where he is now.
pissed off mom

United States

#2 Jan 31, 2011
He deserves to die. I hope he gets beat everyday of his life. I believe in an eye for an eye.
Anonymous

United States

#3 Mar 9, 2015
All need to shut the f..k up foreal
real man

Red Oak, TX

#4 Mar 23, 2015
go cowboys1234 you are a douchbag. F you. Anytime and any place. Name it
Throw tiffys mom in jail

Midlothian, TX

#5 May 24, 2016
Tiffys mom should rot in hell for her part in the abuse of her own daughter! Stupid bit˘h abused her as well!! But yet she keeps poppin out kids and having them get taken away. Sew her fu˘ken legs together already! Fu˘ken dumb ˘UNT! And to top it off she still loves Richardo. And talks to his family. Bit˘h is fu˘ken ignorant.
Turtle

Alexandria, VA

#6 May 29, 2016
Wild Rose

Wenatchee, WA

#7 Jun 23, 2016
65 years is not long enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder of Terri Missy Bevers (Mar '17) Sun WoWgirl23 10
News Viral video shows a student assaulting a Texas ... May 14 CREAM FARTS 6
County Line Dance Clubs (Feb '15) Apr 27 Victorpaul 18
Prostitutes Murdered in 1994 & 1995 in Grand Pr... (Jan '13) Apr 23 Concerned_Citizen 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Mar '18 Bot 26
Richard A. and Mary [Dee] Green (Mar '12) Mar '18 Meee 5
murder unsolved (Nov '09) Mar '18 B Torbellin 37

Midlothian Jobs

Personal Finance

Midlothian Mortgages