Patrick Wilson Ellis County DA suppor...

Patrick Wilson Ellis County DA supports Magnablend

Posted in the Midlothian Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fact checker

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 21, 2012
In the 40th District Court on Monday March 12, 2012 Patrick Wilson Ellis County DA gave his support to the MagnaBlend move to Maypearl dismissing the concerns about the pollution and traffic effects on the small community. The County Commissioners were being asked about irregularities in the approval and changes to deeds that restricted the former Supercollider property from allowing any facility with a TCEQ permit requirement to operate in the facility. It appears that Wilson and his attorneys illegally changed the Deed restrictions and to vacate these restriction, which wold disallow the MagnaBlend move, and then failed to post the meeting to gain Commissioner Approval. Local Attorneys were heard to comment about the criminal acts of Wilson and Lee Avonshire of his office in producing these false documents

Fact checked and true
Scumbag

Denison, TX

#2 Apr 27, 2012
Wilson is seizing properly without legal right. And now he is indicted on ethic charges. The guy is a criminal
Attorney

Denison, TX

#3 Apr 27, 2012
Please support anyone but Wilson
GAY BOB

Athens, TX

#4 Apr 29, 2012
Throw all the cases out he Handled.
May pearl

Denison, TX

#5 May 1, 2012
Everyone in may pearl is against Wilson. Vote Ramsey
Bill Vans

Dallas, TX

#6 May 2, 2012
Investigate Magnablend you punk Wilson
Politico

Fort Worth, TX

#7 May 6, 2012
Grrat supports the biggest criminal in the county
Politico

Fort Worth, TX

#8 May 6, 2012
For at get rid of wilson
Local Attorney

Little Elm, TX

#9 May 9, 2012
Wont be long for Wilson bar complaints criminal charges mass defection of attorneys.
NeedNewISPs

Argyle, TX

#10 May 11, 2012
Fact checked and true? Post the proof. I heard it from a guy that lives next door to the guy who's brother cleans the office and he said it was true isn't fact checked.
Knows

Alvarado, TX

#11 May 12, 2012
All pubic record. It's true
minuteman

Dallas, TX

#12 May 12, 2012
saw in the observer where Phillippi had filed bar complaints against Wilson...
Ellis County Pride

Waxahachie, TX

#13 May 14, 2012
That's how we ended up with Obama. Know who your voting for!!! Ramsey wants any job he can get. He will continue to be on every political ticket until he can squirm into a position where tax payers have to pay him. Because his law firm sure isn't. There's a reason Ramsey hasn't been very vocal outside of blogs. He knows if any real research is done on him, he would never be allowed to work again in this city. We gave him a chance to serve the public once as a cop, don't give him another chance with even more power.
Attorney wrote:
Please support anyone but Wilson
Laughing harder

Alvarado, TX

#14 May 15, 2012
Ellis County Pride wrote:
That's how we ended up with Obama. Know who your voting for!!! Ramsey wants any job he can get. He will continue to be on every political ticket until he can squirm into a position where tax payers have to pay him. Because his law firm sure isn't. There's a reason Ramsey hasn't been very vocal outside of blogs. He knows if any real research is done on him, he would never be allowed to work again in this city. We gave him a chance to serve the public once as a cop, don't give him another chance with even more power.
<quoted text>
you got that one backwards Wilson could not handle work outside of the government free ride lasted a week Wilson was drummed out of Dallas for lack of legal expertise and a bizarre attitude. Justice is not in his vocabulary don't give Wilson anymore chances
Correct

Alvarado, TX

#15 May 15, 2012
NeedNewISPs wrote:
Fact checked and true? Post the proof. I heard it from a guy that lives next door to the guy who's brother cleans the office and he said it was true isn't fact checked.
In the Court filings
Really

San Diego, CA

#16 May 15, 2012
May pearl wrote:
Everyone in may pearl is against Wilson. Vote Ramsey
I live in May Pearl and I am voting for Wilson. I know Ramsey personally, I know his past, I know who he screwed, both friends and women. I would not trust the ginning little opossum further than I can throw him. There are several of my family members that live around here too and they aren't voting for him. So to say everyone is voting for the him is not quite true.
Really

San Diego, CA

#17 May 15, 2012
Fact checker wrote:
In the 40th District Court on Monday March 12, 2012 Patrick Wilson Ellis County DA gave his support to the MagnaBlend move to Maypearl dismissing the concerns about the pollution and traffic effects on the small community. The County Commissioners were being asked about irregularities in the approval and changes to deeds that restricted the former Supercollider property from allowing any facility with a TCEQ permit requirement to operate in the facility. It appears that Wilson and his attorneys illegally changed the Deed restrictions and to vacate these restriction, which wold disallow the MagnaBlend move, and then failed to post the meeting to gain Commissioner Approval. Local Attorneys were heard to comment about the criminal acts of Wilson and Lee Avonshire of his office in producing these false documents
Fact checked and true
Your Facts are all screwed up. You keep referring to the Supercollider site in Maypearl. It appears to be in Waxahachie ETJ according to the map. Looks like the City of Waxahachie Come out just to the North of the site on this map. Anyway. That is one FACT that is screwed up. Maybe the rest of your facts are just as screwed up. I think you are a blind sheep trying to lead a heard like others on here. Watch out for the cliff, oops too late!
May pearl

Alvarado, TX

#19 May 16, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Facts are all screwed up. You keep referring to the Supercollider site in Maypearl. It appears to be in Waxahachie ETJ according to the map. Looks like the City of Waxahachie Come out just to the North of the site on this map. Anyway. That is one FACT that is screwed up. Maybe the rest of your facts are just as screwed up. I think you are a blind sheep trying to lead a heard like others on here. Watch out for the cliff, oops too late!
the area most impacted is may pearl the ingress and egress will be may pearl. Be careful of cliffs you appear to be at the bottom. The facts are basically correct. Keep your idiot Wilson he will hang himself and Ellis county along with you
May pearl

Alvarado, TX

#20 May 16, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in May Pearl and I am voting for Wilson. I know Ramsey personally, I know his past, I know who he screwed, both friends and women. I would not trust the ginning little opossum further than I can throw him. There are several of my family members that live around here too and they aren't voting for him. So to say everyone is voting for the him is not quite true.
Everyone but the banjo crew in your family is against Patrick m Wilson
Local attorney

Alvarado, TX

#21 May 16, 2012
This is all very disturbing. Most of us now look back wistfully to the joe Grubbs gene knize days. Just joking. Supporting Wilson is just.not in the books with very few exceptions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Farts 900
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Farters 742
Glenn Heights Water Bills- (Apr '07) Wed Guest 23
News Teenager Murdered In Mansfield (Mar '12) Jun 28 lexis 11
Snakes and Rats in their yard (Sep '14) Jun 19 Another Mad Neighbor 6
Review: Burger King Jun 10 Gfr 1
News Mansfield police investigate fatal one-car wreck (Feb '09) Jun 8 rjj 2
More from around the web

Midlothian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Midlothian Mortgages