murder unsolved
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jon doe

Wylie, TX

#1 Nov 29, 2009
who killed richard deleon from Grand prairie Tx over the thanks giving weekend ?
jon doe-2

Carrollton, TX

#2 Dec 1, 2009
who cares he got what he deserved
marialovesgod

Grand Prairie, TX

#3 Dec 2, 2009
he turned him self in yesterday...steven castellano.
jane doe

Flower Mound, TX

#4 Dec 2, 2009
jon doe wrote:
who killed richard deleon from Grand prairie Tx over the thanks giving weekend ?
steven your day will come
jon doe-2

Carrollton, TX

#5 Dec 3, 2009
Jane Doe from Irving "steven your day will come"
Coward his day aint coming no time soon.
This punk Richard went looking for trouble and ran into someone who gave it to him. Interesting this "angel" Richard Deleon shouldve been in prison for his previous felonious acts of theft and 2 counts of possession of a controlled substance. Theres no doubting this punk got what he deserved I cant wait for the facts to come out about how Richard instigated everything and agressively approached Steven. Then the coward ran to one of his druggies apartments after he was shot for help. Im sure that person hid his weapon and took the dope off of him. Again the punk coward got what he had coming to him.
David De Leon

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2009
Jon Doe-2

It's truly awful you feel this way. What you have to remember no matter what Richard might have done or not done he still left behind parents, brother, uncles,cousins, son and daughters. Despite his past we remember him when he was young and innocent and reading the words you wrote doesn't benefit anyone but your malice intentions. I only hope nothing like this will ever happen to you or someone you love.

“When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.”

D
marialovesgod

Grand Prairie, TX

#7 Dec 7, 2009
So true David..............God bless you and your family.
jane doe

Wylie, TX

#9 Jan 2, 2010
jon doe-2 wrote:
who cares he got what he deserved
richard deleon did not deserve to die! he had nothing on him, he has 3 kids that will never be able to see their father again because of steven. well steven what goes around comes around and richards family is waiting for you day to come!
edm

United States

#10 Jan 2, 2010
hey you from chicago no matter previous transgressions Richard was starting down the right path again and wanted nothing more than to be a changed man. you call him a coward but it was your friend Steven that fled the scene. if he did no wrong then why run and hide? Actions speak louder than words. i think it a blessing that Richard was able to inform the police of who his murderer was before he passed so that justice could be served. No matter if Steven takes a plea deal or gets a lesser charge he still has his punishment coming on judgement day. "Thou shalt not commit murder" is a one of the ten commandments unless you forgot and is punishable by an eternity spent in hell. time well served for your friend steven i say. No where in the world is it ok for a young man to lose his life before the age of 25. He will be greatly missed, flaws and all. i love you Richard DeLeon Jr [[1/20/1985-11/27/2009]]
mhs

United States

#11 Jan 3, 2010
all the words in the world will never bring him back and we all know of what richard has done and said but it doesn't change the fact that steven took a part of us and i'm sure steven's mother will feel the same way when they take her son as well the only dfference steven will get more time and hugs with his family. i know people thank richard was a bad person but he is still someone that is so loved.
JC from GP

Dallas, TX

#13 Jan 5, 2010
The punk that got what he deserved you say? Who is to judge anyone, he without sin cast the first stone the Bible says, and i know of only one being with that right. Who will walk his 2 beautiful daughters down the aisle at their wedding? Who will teach his one and only son how to drive his first car? The 7 year old boy sleeps less than a 100 yards away from his fathers grave? The punk that got what he deserves rests peacefully, beautifully, for his walk was with God the last few days of his short life, where his heart has always been, but the ways of the world had led him astray. Steven ran, he ran because he knew what he had done, and when his conscience got the best of him, he turned himself in. When he sleeps at night only God knows what goes through his mind, but i do know what is going through the minds of Richards children, richards mother, richards father, and his friends. For someone who is to be considered such a coward and such a punk, he has definitely touched many more lives than he will ever get the chance to know, he was always able to put a smile on everyones face that he came around, even if you were trying not to laugh. RIP Richard, for the man that took your life will one day meet his final resting place, and when that day comes, he will have to face the judge that determines the rest of his eternity, and explain to him what he has done.
jon doe

Carrollton, TX

#14 Jan 12, 2010
Ok you posters have taken it to another level let me start by saying I feel for each of that have posted on this blog as obviously you have in some form or fashion a relationship with Richard. That said I’m sorry for your loss and in fact I hate the thought of knowing his kids will grow up without a father. No child should have go through that REGARDLESS of the circumstances. That said who was accountable for Richards actions ? Richard right ? That said do you think that his children were in Richards mind the night this went down ? Do you think that was in Richards mind each time is was selling his dope to people in the community ? Do you think that was in Richards mind when he would engage in his criminal activity ? I find it interesting that some of you on here who say “ his 7 year old boy sleeps less than 100 yards from his father’ grave”, or he was “ starting down the right path again and wanted nothing more than to be a changed man” yet he was selling dope to the kids in the community, he was in a domestic dispute fairly recently, he was starting fights, etc.? Now that’s a role model, that’s a man who was headed down the right path. When was he planning on changing ? See I don’t understand how all you people come on this blog and attempt to defend him when the truth is he didn’t change, he as living the same lifestyle. As some of you have quoted in your earlier comments “what goes around comes around” and another one is he who lives by the sword dies by the sword. That said I wonder what Richard had done that he had not gotten caught for that caused him to meet his maker before you guys feel his time was.
To you bible quoters I’m sure you will jump on me for my posting. I am a GOD fearing individual and in no way do I condone the taking of another human life unless it is in self-defense. That’s exactly the case in this situation. You people are so blind because of your relationship with Richard you can’t see the other side of things. You’re exactly right only God can judge anyone and he who sins can ask for forgiveness. The words being written from the posters in this blog seem to know how to read the word of God yet may not know how to follow it themselves.
I’m sure if the situation were reversed and it were Richard who had shot Steven you people would be defending his actions and casting your stones at Steven.
Lastly Jane Doe’s comments in Grand Prairie posted on January 2nd its quoted “Richards family can’t wait for his day to come” that’s classy. I understand the threats that the Deleon family has made and it’s pretty stupid. If you people know as much as you know about the situation then you know Steven’s apartment was broken into the next day after it happened. In fact the door was kicked inn and this wasn’t by the police it was by the THUGS that Richard associated with. The THUGS were looking to get their “revenge” if you will for Richard. I hope you THUGS are ready for what you’re looking for. I read a great quote from all of this “if you go looking for trouble don’t fear of what you find”.
Jon Doe

United States

#15 Jan 12, 2010
Jon Doe Chicago IL. "I hope you THUGS are ready for what you’re looking for. I read a great quote from all of this “if you go looking for trouble don’t fear of what you find”." Sounds like a threat to me. If you knew Richard so well then you also know that Steven was no angel. Where do you think Richard got his drugs from? Why do you think his apartment was broken in to? Why do you think he turned himself in? You are correct when you say you are responsible for your own actions that includes Steven and that includes you. Your words are only hurtful and may god forgive you.
aaa24132

Wylie, TX

#16 Jan 12, 2010
the only person you have to hide from is yourself

“DFW News”

Since: Nov 08

Fort Worth, Texas

#17 Jan 13, 2010
You see it all the time,,, But,, Why did he kill him?
arlington

United States

#18 Jan 13, 2010
we know what richard did for a living and we know all about the drugs he did and sold but that doesn't change how his family feels. just remember today it was the deleon family and next it could be yours. and i dont mean that as a threat just a fact. jon doe you sure sound like you have alot of hate for richard i hope things work out for you and that your family never goes through losing you like we lost richard. as for his son he is a smart boy and he understands what people say about his father as a family we do talk to him about the right and wrongs his father has done as well as what people say about him. richard is very loved and missed.
arlington

United States

#19 Jan 13, 2010
this is to steven from richards mother: why dont we go to the district attorney's office and settle this. i dont want to re-live this we both need closure and i want to forgive you and get on with my life i dont want to see the pictures of my son's autopsy that i will have to endure when we go to trail. all of this is very painful for me and my family. i hope you will think about this and save both of our families alot of grief.
aaa24132

Wylie, TX

#20 Jan 14, 2010
RIP Richard De Leon Jr.
january

United States

#21 Jan 15, 2010
richard you will never be forgotten... you are so loved.....
Grand Prairie

United States

#22 Jan 19, 2010
This is to leppy,
when you took richard from me you shattered my heart, you dont know me but i know you. im not his mom or his dad.the only place im going to is dieing.and i want you to look over you shoulder cause when i die im taking you with me. also im not from the deleon family. like i said i know you but you dont know me
Grand Prairie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prostitutes in Grand Prairie (Jun '10) Nov 22 Mangopinata137 114
County Line Dance Clubs (Feb '15) Nov 19 Chris 29
Ninth Grade Center- Bullying Oct '18 Hym 1
Testify Oct '18 Jacques 1
Check out ad on Craigslist and BP Oct '18 Jacques 1
Read this Oct '18 Warning 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Aug '18 Marlene 35

Midlothian Jobs

Personal Finance

Midlothian Mortgages