Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23479 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#11448 May 17, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Has Texas caught fire yet this year? Arizona is having a bad time of it and it is early days yet.
Nine inches ahead of our average in my part of Texas.However forest fires are a neccessary component of nature.

“Vote”

Houston

#11449 May 17, 2012
sockpuppet wrote:
http://www.safeaccessnow.org/a rticle.php?id=6934
http://safeaccessnow.org/article.php...
Even if you decriminalize in TX, the feds can "crack down" as they have in other states and force dispensaries and grows out of business.
The Federal govt.always overrides state laws when it suits its purpose.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11450 May 17, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Nine inches ahead of our average in my part of Texas.However forest fires are a neccessary component of nature.
Not to worry, drought will come back with a vengeance.

It is baked in the cake.

Location hidden

#11451 May 17, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The Federal govt.always overrides state laws when it suits its purpose.
Secede.

You guys keep talking about this. Why don't you do it?

“Vote”

Houston

#11452 May 17, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Secede.
You guys keep talking about this. Why don't you do it.
Who is "we"? Drought is also a part of the naturally occurring cycle and splendor that is nature.Anyway if we were to secede we would be forced to kill many Americans and that would make us very sad.

Location hidden

#11453 May 17, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Who is "we"? Drought is also a part of the naturally occurring cycle and splendor that is nature.Anyway if we were to secede we would be forced to kill many Americans and that would make us very sad.
Didn't you vote for Sick Dick Rick Perry?

Sure, climate like this is absolutely normal....sure.....

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11454 May 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's not normal. Nature isn't predictable. Quit running around like chicken little screaming about the sky falling.

“Vote”

Houston

#11455 May 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
I would vote for a yellow dog before i would vote for Rick Perry. Did you know that the oxygen level in the world sixty million years ago was SUBSTANTIALLY higher than it is today? That the polar regions were not iced in? That the polar regions were in fact warm? Its called CLIMATE CHANGE...
Green Oil

Willow Springs, MO

#11456 May 18, 2012
sockpuppet wrote:
http://www.safeaccessnow.org/a rticle.php?id=6934
http://safeaccessnow.org/article.php...
Even if you decriminalize in TX, the feds can "crack down" as they have in other states and force dispensaries and grows out of business.
Do not see it going down like that here. Texas would have no problem telling Big Brother to stay out of state law, this is texas we are talking about. Texas dose not cling to the federal tit as strongly as other states, and if they made it legal it would be, in Texas anyway! Power to the Loan Star State!!

“Vote”

Houston

#11457 May 18, 2012
Green Oil your spelling is terrible.Hard to understand what you are talking about.
Miss Texas

United States

#11458 May 18, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Green Oil your spelling is terrible.Hard to understand what you are talking about.
There was only one spelling error that I could see and that looks like a typo.

You really couldn't understand the post??? Really?? Was very very clear in it's meaning . Maybe you just like to put people down if they know more than you? Just saying.
Miss Texas

United States

#11459 May 18, 2012
Well, one typo and one spelling error. But TIT instead of TEAT is really nit picking .

“Vote”

Houston

#11460 May 18, 2012
Miss Texas wrote:
Well, one typo and one spelling error. But TIT instead of TEAT is really nit picking .
Loan Star? Well...you are correct again Miss Texas.."Loan" is.definitely spelled correctly...no what i meen?

“Vote”

Houston

#11461 May 18, 2012
Miss Texas wrote:
tit? Who cares about that."dose" for "does" is a bit confusing.

“Vote”

Houston

#11462 May 18, 2012
Miss Texas i stand by my statement.Just saying.
Miss Texas

United States

#11463 May 18, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Loan Star? Well...you are correct again Miss Texas.."Loan" is.definitely spelled correctly...no what i meen?
Okay, so there were 2 mistakes. Does that make you feel better? You look for spelling errors and point them out? Wow! What an intersting and fullfilling life.You must be sooooo proud of yourself. lol
Miss Texas

United States

#11464 May 18, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>tit? Who cares about that."dose" for "does" is a bit confusing.
Dose instead of does is clearly a typo. Doesn't take much to confuse you, does it?

You didn't even know the proper spelling for teat. lol
sockpuppet

De Berry, TX

#11465 May 18, 2012
Green Oil wrote:
<quoted text> Do not see it going down like that here. Texas would have no problem telling Big Brother to stay out of state law, this is texas we are talking about. Texas dose not cling to the federal tit as strongly as other states, and if they made it legal it would be, in Texas anyway! Power to the Loan Star State!!
Hahaa. Probably right. You've encouraged me to today. I'll think of you when I light up...a candle at church.

“Vote”

Houston

#11466 May 18, 2012
Miss Texas wrote:
<quoted text>Dose instead of does is clearly a typo. Doesn't take much to confuse you, does it?
You didn't even know the proper spelling for teat. lol
I do know the oroper spelling for ,teat,.But...you are right! I'm spending way to much time checking out spelling errors when i could be checking out teats.Like yours.Unless of course you are UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE!!

“Vote”

Houston

#11467 May 18, 2012
Miss Texas i misspelled half my post. I'm so excited

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terri Missy Bevers case observations Aug 24 Professor Plum 12
County Line Dance Clubs (Feb '15) Aug 14 Sparkie5 6
Deceptive Advertising at Grand Prairie Ford (Jun '13) Aug 7 Trish 7
Doctors in grand prairie Aug 1 New in town 1
News Teen dies in shootout with police after burglar... (Aug '07) Jul '16 Sami 73
Glenn Heights Water Bills- (Apr '07) Jul '16 wtf 30
News Murderer of infant sentenced to 65 years (Jan '11) Jun '16 Wild Rose 7

Midlothian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midlothian Mortgages