doing business in midlothian

Posted in the Midlothian Forum

willaims

Cleburne, TX

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Is attempting to do business in Midlothian a hostile environment if you are a minority?
Dustin Thompson

Euless, TX

#2 Jun 10, 2012
Absolutely it is as racist as you can get and get ready for the Criminals On Patrol to pull you over for DWB driving while black
Bingo Daddy

Midlothian, TX

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Especially don't work for the school district. They will only hire hispanics to work as custodians. Midlothian ISD has just recently fired one of their black school bus drivers and he has a current lawsuit against them right now:(

The town itself will apparently allow Indians to open up gas stations though.
MHCampbell

Midlothian, TX

#4 Nov 3, 2012
Absolutely NOT!!! coming from a white person as myself, I heard a lady from the school administration say that they have enough blacks and hispanics working for their district and they do not want to hire anymore. But I did hear that one black person quit, another got fired, and another one passed away unfortunately:( The school district got their wish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 15 min stupid people 596
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 19 min stupid people 381
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 19 min stupid people 692
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 32 min stupid people 807
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr fubar 18,757
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr fubar 22,749
Glenn Heights Water Bills- (Apr '07) Sep 27 SOSn RiverOaks 13

Midlothian News Video

Midlothian Jobs

Midlothian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Midlothian News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Midlothian

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]