Review: Speedy Electric
Unsatisfied

Dallas, TX

#1 Aug 22, 2011
Horrible service, delayed for ever in scheduling an appointment. Then did not actually fix my AC. Recommend you go with someone else.
dallas

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 17, 2013
AWFUL!! Horribly late, never called or even apologized. Couldn't figure out why a/c not working and then didn't understand why I wouldn't pay for "service". Said they would send a senior technician and tried to get me to pay in advance but when I refused in light of the prior experience they refused to come out--RUDE RUDE RUDE office personnel also. Wastes so much of my time-NEVER AGAIN!!!
RED BUD

San Jose, CA

#3 Jun 17, 2013
dallas wrote:
AWFUL!! Horribly late, never called or even apologized. Couldn't figure out why a/c not working and then didn't understand why I wouldn't pay for "service". Said they would send a senior technician and tried to get me to pay in advance but when I refused in light of the prior experience they refused to come out--RUDE RUDE RUDE office personnel also. Wastes so much of my time-NEVER AGAIN!!!
they messed up my a/c compressor and it was my problem and they left, we need to report them to B B B !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glenn Heights Water Bills- (Apr '07) 8 hr Dawsontx1 29
News Murderer of infant sentenced to 65 years (Jan '11) Jun 23 Wild Rose 7
Chewbacca Mom Arrested for Indecent Overexposure Jun 20 woz75 1
News Teen dies in shootout with police after burglar... (Aug '07) Jun 18 Ashleigh 71
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Nancy Grace. Missy Bevers Jun 5 OutsiderPOV 13
Terri Missy Bevers case observations Jun 4 Armadillo 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midlothian Mortgages