Ellis County DA's Primary vote is VER...

Ellis County DA's Primary vote is VERY important!!!

Posted in the Midlothian Forum

Ellis County Pride

Waxahachie, TX

#1 May 14, 2012
I am not going to babble on and on about every little thing. Do the research on the candidates and I don't mean just reading blogs. Ramsey has been going around from small town to small town around Waxahachie trying to get enough support to get lucky and win a race. This is because Ramsey is very well known in Waxahachie for being a horrible attorney and person. People will attack Wilson's religious views, but what about Ramsey's record. I read on here that Wilson was an atheist until he got into politics. Aren't all Christians atheist until they ask Jesus into their hearts. I would rather have an atheist in Wilson than an adulterer, criminal, egotistical maniac in Ramsey. Ramsey will defend anyone, not because he's an attorney but because he needs the money. He defended a sexual predator and then advertised on his website. He has presided over cases as a judge in Bardwell while the same sex predator presented a case. This all being AFTER Ramsey defended him. Now if you are not mature enough to understand that it is natural to have biases and a conflict of interest than you should not be over anything that can completely destroy someones life like a DA can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where's leeanne barnett ? (Dec '12) 8 hr Back Again 2
News Employee is accused of theft of city money (Jan '08) Dec 3 John Davidson 469
County Line Dance Clubs (Feb '15) Nov 26 Bartendet 9
Terri Missy Bevers case observations (May '16) Nov 14 Guest 20
News Chili's Apologizes For Taking Meal From Black V... Nov 14 TRUMP aint no chump 1
Dr. Riaz Haider in Mansfield Sucks. Very unpro... (Oct '11) Nov 13 Digger 19
Midlothian loud noise (Nov '10) Nov 6 Anonymous 8

Midlothian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midlothian Mortgages