Internet Service Providers

Internet Service Providers

Posted in the Midlothian Forum

NeedNewISPs

Quinlan, TX

#1 May 8, 2012
Does anybody know if the city of Midlothian has some sort of deal with AT&T that allows them to be the sole ISP for the residents? Where I live we can get AT&T or Skybeam. I use Skybeam now but it's horrible and I refuse to use AT&T due to past experiences; price increases every six months, unresponsive customer service, etc. I want to know why we can't get Verizon FIOS or Comcast or Charter or...any of the other large ISPs available? I know when I lived in DeSoto we couldn't get DirecTV because the city had a deal with Dish Network that allowed them to be the only satellite provider. Which in my opinion seems like an unfair practice that ultimately hurts the consumer. Can anybody provide any insite?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder of Terri Missy Bevers (Mar '17) May 20 WoWgirl23 10
News Viral video shows a student assaulting a Texas ... May 14 CREAM FARTS 6
County Line Dance Clubs (Feb '15) Apr 27 Victorpaul 18
Prostitutes Murdered in 1994 & 1995 in Grand Pr... (Jan '13) Apr '18 Concerned_Citizen 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Mar '18 Bot 26
Richard A. and Mary [Dee] Green (Mar '12) Mar '18 Meee 5
murder unsolved (Nov '09) Mar '18 B Torbellin 37

Midlothian Jobs

Personal Finance

Midlothian Mortgages