Posted in the Midlothian Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Beanie

Dallas, TX

#1 May 8, 2012
Patrick Wilson Ellis DA refuses TEA Party debate offer

The Ellis County TEA Party offered the opportunity to debate and express opinions to the Citizens of Ellis County Patrick Wilson the County Commissioner appointed District and County Attorney refused the invitation. "That group is just a fringe bunch of nuts" Wilson said "I don't need them I have the Waxahachie machine behind me I can do whatever I want"
Stunning revelations about the appointed not elected Attorney. TEA Party spokesmen were stunned
Gustafs Amil

Little Elm, TX

#2 May 9, 2012
What is this why would he what is he hiding
Retard Wilson

Dallas, TX

#3 May 10, 2012
just saw this this guy couldn't debate a tea bag. No surprise here get rid of him.
Knows

Alvarado, TX

#4 May 11, 2012
Wilson would have to respond to the State bar investigation his deferring sex offenders. His loss of half of the DA office staff his failure to prosecute his friends. Just about everything chicken dinner
Cindy Kelly-ECTP

Midlothian, TX

#5 May 11, 2012
@Beanie: I would like to know where this quote came from before I make a judgement. Did he say this directly to you or are you quoting from someone or something else? Also, as a member of the Ellis County Tea Party Leadership team I can tell you Mr. Wilson was invited to our upcoming candidate forum and he refused. That much is true. He has been invited several times and has always said he had a conflict in schedule or he would be out of town. I know this because I am the one who has been in contact with him. Let me be clear, I personally am not supporting Mr. Wilson but, I can not speak for the Tea Party membership. I have contacted his office for a statement and will post it when, and if, I receive one.
Get Fired up

Alvarado, TX

#6 May 11, 2012
I work in the Ellis County District Attorney's office and I can't afford to lose my job, which Mr. Wilson has threatened to any "leaks" I haven't heard that direct quote but the substance is correct and it doesn't surprise me that he would have said it and his views of the Tea Party are very dismissive.
Cindy Kelly-ECTP

Midlothian, TX

#7 May 11, 2012
I contacted the EC DA's office this morning, leaving a voice mail message on Mr. Wilson's extension requesting some answers to very specific questions. At about 2:00 pm today his assitant called me and said Patrick wanted me to have his email address so that I might submit any questions I wanted and he would respond. I was emphatic that I would not accept responses from anyone but him and was assured that he is the only one with access to his email.

I will submit some very pointed questions for Mr. Wilson and we'll just see how he responds. I do know his father, Don Wilson, has evident disdain for the ECTP. He makes no bones about the fact that he thinks we are interlopers who really should have no say about what goes on in Ellis County, much less the GOP. We'll just see about that!
true blue

Alvarado, TX

#8 May 12, 2012
Don Wilson is the reason Patrick got appointed Cronyism on the Commissioner's Court. Don Wilson is the Joe Grubbs status quo. If you want that then keep Wilson If not then go with Ramsey
Knows

Alvarado, TX

#10 May 12, 2012
Cindy you go you know Steve wouldn't support him and you know what he did to you. You go this guy is a POS. but you go in Steve's honor go girl
Please

Alvarado, TX

#11 May 12, 2012
Please don't let Wilson off please push him
Kenny

Alvarado, TX

#12 May 13, 2012
Already heard Patrick denying his statements the guy is Si lame don't let the statements get In the way of his real issues Magnablend his lack of real experience. When he tried for a week to work at Wrats office he stated "I don't care about these people" and went back to Grubbs. That's the problem he doesn't care he hates people. Especially people like you and me
LOL

Arlington, TX

#13 May 13, 2012
Coming to a Tea Party debate would be almost like what Custer did at the Little Big Horn. Everyone around here is acting like a left wing Democratic when it comes to Magnablend.

Are you guys a bunch a left wing tree huggers now? Let them build another plant. If they screw up again then they will not survive in this county. Just be thankful we have jobs in this county.
LOL

Arlington, TX

#14 May 13, 2012
true blue wrote:
Don Wilson is the reason Patrick got appointed Cronyism on the Commissioner's Court. Don Wilson is the Joe Grubbs status quo. If you want that then keep Wilson If not then go with Ramsey
Oh yeah, Mr Skeletons in his closet. You newbies have no idea what you would be doing with Ramsey in there. Married 4 times, arrested and then avoided a final conviction by taking an adjudicated probation and much much more. You think you got problems now, just wait till the "Selective Justice" really begins.
Wax elite

Alvarado, TX

#15 May 14, 2012
LOL wrote:
Coming to a Tea Party debate would be almost like what Custer did at the Little Big Horn. Everyone around here is acting like a left wing Democratic when it comes to Magnablend.
Are you guys a bunch a left wing tree huggers now? Let them build another plant. If they screw up again then they will not survive in this county. Just be thankful we have jobs in this county.
. Good analogy Custer was mentally disturbed and vastly outnumbered letting his arrogance take control over common sense. Let Magnablend screw up again nice idea. Then what.? The problem is with the changing of deed restrictions. By wee willy Wilson it's called fraud
Dallas DA

Alvarado, TX

#16 May 14, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, Mr Skeletons in his closet. You newbies have no idea what you would be doing with Ramsey in there. Married 4 times, arrested and then avoided a final conviction by taking an adjudicated probation and much much more. You think you got problems now, just wait till the "Selective Justice" really begins.
. There's a reason Patrick Wilson was drummed out of Dallas he was incompetent and mentally unfit for the job. Good luck Ellis Wilson uses the power of the office for his hate. Not for justice
Ellis County Pride

Waxahachie, TX

#17 May 14, 2012
"Knows", needs to actually do some research. Would you rather have Ramsey who defends anybody who walks into his door because he can't make a living being a good attorney. Why can't we get any good candidates in this race. Ramsey is a criminal, do you really think he will be harsh on people who think like him. Be smart Ellis County and don't let rumors and accusations effect you vote.
Knows wrote:
Wilson would have to respond to the State bar investigation his deferring sex offenders. His loss of half of the DA office staff his failure to prosecute his friends. Just about everything chicken dinner
Knows

Alvarado, TX

#18 May 15, 2012
I would rather have someone who understands the law and knows that our government is based on the Constitution like Ramsey. The most often description of Wilson is innature. Petulant and unknowledgable. Wilson was tossed out of Dallas and his first marriage due to "mental imbalances". A District Attorney's job is to seek JUSTICE not to be harsh. That pretty much sums up where you are coming from
Correct

Alvarado, TX

#19 May 15, 2012
That about sums up Wilson
To cindy

Alvarado, TX

#20 May 15, 2012
So Cindy u got answers or does Patrick M Wilson continue to hide
Prove it

Marietta, GA

#21 May 16, 2012
Get Fired up wrote:
I work in the Ellis County District Attorney's office and I can't afford to lose my job, which Mr. Wilson has threatened to any "leaks" I haven't heard that direct quote but the substance is correct and it doesn't surprise me that he would have said it and his views of the Tea Party are very dismissive.
Yes, we know. You tell Rodney everything at the lodge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 18,344
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 22,578
Review: Twins Auto Sales Tue la verdad 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
Snakes and Rats in their yard Sep 14 Mad Neighbor 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
prostitutes in Grand Prairie (Jun '10) Sep 13 B Banta 91
•••

Midlothian News Video

•••
Midlothian Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Midlothian Jobs

•••
•••
•••