was michael ferguson murdered?

was michael ferguson murdered?

Posted in the Midlothian Forum

sam

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2012
saw this posted last year. wow. cant stand connie moody at ALL!

Was Michael Ferguson Murdered?
MIDLOTHIAN -- Could the son of a politically-connected fireman have gotten away with murder?
When police ruled an accident on FM 875 between Midlothian High School grads Marcus Struve and Michael Ferguson in May 2006, questions immediately rose from the eyewitnesses on scene.
The search for answers and the real truth about what happened when Struveís truck slammed into Fergusonís motorcycle in South Midlothian came from unlikely sources: three illegal aliens and friends of Struve, whose father is a politically connected fireman for the City of Grand Prairie. Eyewitnesses said they saw Struveís truck intentionally veer into Fergusonís bike.
Struveís friends told Fergusonís mother that two weeks prior to the wreck that Struve and Ferguson got into an argument at the Oasis gas station on South Ninth Street.
According to the witnesses to that argument, who agreed to testify and give sworn statements but never followed through on their promises to Fergusonís mother, Struve uttered the words,ďIím going to get you, Iím going to get you back.Ē
Two weeks after that argument, Ferguson was dead, a Midlothian police incident report was documented, and strangely, the memorial crosses that the Ferguson family erected at the spot of Michaelís death were taken down by Struveís parents Ė five separate times.
The argument with Struve, according to friends and family of Ferguson, centered around a girl.Even though friends were shocked when Ferguson died, many were left to believe the police report, that it was all an accident.
Sonya Hill, Fergusonís mother, has made it her passion to seek the truth on the case, no matter how many obstacles she encounters.Even if one of those obstacles is her own biological sister.Connie Moody, Michaelís aunt, has been at odds with her sister for years.
The typical sibling rivalry, but with a twist: Connie has used police reports, meetings with detectives and other avenues to enact revenge on her sister through her nephewís tragedy.
After The Ellis County Observer first published this article last fall, as well as the YouTube video that showed the original police report with photos that began to nick at the official police story, Moody went to the Struve house and apologized profusely for her sister ďruining the Struve family.Ē
Itís gotten so bad with Moody that friends and former MHS classmates of Ferguson and this publisher went to the police to lodge complaints against her.The harassment continues, and is amplified with Moodyís daughter, who has poured salt into Sonya Hillís wounds.
Moody has reportedly told police investigators lies about not only her sister and nephew, but other relatives as well.
Yet, it is the eyewitnesses to the scene of the crime itself, as well as the witnesses who told Fergusonís mother of what Struve had said in that argument two weeks prior to the wreck, that will be the catalyst of re-opening this case.
Struve has a checkered criminal history for minor drug offenses, and the witnesses who promised to come forward with what they know but havenít are afraid that their probation and parole sentences could be affected if they came public.
But, a mother still grieves for her son, but more than anything, her heart is broken because it is seeking the truth.
The evidence points to this not being an accident, but a calculated murder, and due to daddyís high-level political connections in Midlothian and Grand Prairie, the matter is not re-opened, the case is shut and grieving friends and family are the victims of demonic attacks from Fergusonís own aunt.
Sonya Hill and Fergusonís grieving friends and classmates donít deserve this torment.
They deserve the truth.
Carol Duran

Waxahachie, TX

#2 Sep 2, 2012
my name is Carol Duran
I got the newspaper this morning i am the one who posted it because i know the truth needs to told and spread it every where this was a in justice so if you have a problem with this you know i really don't care it's time for the truth, have a great day!!!!!!!!!!
Fellow Classmate 2001

Midlothian, TX

#3 Sep 15, 2012
....What would Michael say about all this....how embarrassing.
Stephanie

Midlothian, TX

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Fellow Classmate 2001 wrote:
....What would Michael say about all this....how embarrassing.
yes it's very embarrassing!!!!!! His family won't let it go!!!!! But I have!!!! RIP BC!!!!
nun ya

Midlothian, TX

#5 Sep 15, 2012
fyi connie lives with her son and his father!!! so shut your lying mouth,unless you know the truth!!!!!:) grow up and let m.ferguson rip!!!!!!
Bingo Daddy

Midlothian, TX

#6 Sep 17, 2012
I have known Connie Moody for a while and she is nothing but a great mother, aunt, grandmother, and friend. I am actually disappointed that some adult in their right mind would even relate the sister rivalry of Connie and Sonya to the "alleged" murder of Michael Ferguson. That is so irrelevant. Let that poor young man rest in peace. PLEASE!!!
Kandy69

Midlothian, TX

#7 Sep 17, 2012
Bingo Daddy wrote:
I have known Connie Moody for a while and she is nothing but a great mother, aunt, grandmother, and friend. I am actually disappointed that some adult in their right mind would even relate the sister rivalry of Connie and Sonya to the "alleged" murder of Michael Ferguson. That is so irrelevant. Let that poor young man rest in peace. PLEASE!!!
I agree with bingo daddy!!!! These people doing this obviously have no life nor RESPECT for Michael Ferguson!!!!!! Rip my friend!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prostitutes in Grand Prairie (Jun '10) Thu Malandrin 111
County Line Dance Clubs (Feb '15) May 22 Debora 11
News Hispanic exodus from Irving, TX hurts businesses (Oct '07) May 22 Anonymous 257
News Suspected voter fraud in Grand Prairie fits sam... May 22 Anonymous 2
Murder of Terri Missy Bevers May 4 Ok dokay 2
Business arrangement May 4 Lonely in 76065 1
News Rev. N.L. Robinson, beloved pastor of Arlington... May 3 Hammer555 1

Midlothian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midlothian Mortgages