Ellis DA Wilson Refuses to investigate Magnablend

Posted in the Midlothian Forum

Cindy

Dallas, TX

#1 May 1, 2012
Interesting story Avalon water district is being investigated for Open Meetings act violation over some small agenda items. Patrick Wilson has refused to investigate the Ellis County Commisioners for a serious Open Meetings Act violation relating to the Magnablend purchase of the supercollider property and more specifically about Wilson's office fraudulent change Of deed restrictions on the property to let the criminal polluter buy the property. Interesting. The allegations of criminal acts and ethical violations by Patrick Wilson appointed by the Ellis Commissioners continues to grow
May pearl

Denison, TX

#2 May 2, 2012
Nice
Beanie

Dallas, TX

#3 May 8, 2012
way to go
Local Attorney

Alvarado, TX

#4 May 9, 2012
So sad that it's business as usual in Ellis county. Seen it for 30 years. Clowns like Wilson get jobs they have no ability or temperament for and this is what we get. Be ashamed Ellis county be very ashamed
M joshed I

Joshua, TX

#5 May 25, 2012
Vote Ramsey
Karl

Midlothian, TX

#6 Jun 22, 2012
This guy Patrick wilson is worthless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr fubar 18,757
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr fubar 22,749
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 8 hr Fossilfarts 806
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 11 hr Fossilfarts 595
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 11 hr Fossilfarts 691
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 15 hr Gasman 379
Glenn Heights Water Bills- (Apr '07) Sep 27 SOSn RiverOaks 13

Midlothian News Video

Midlothian Jobs

Midlothian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Midlothian News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Midlothian

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]