Since: Apr 09

Midlothian,Il

#41 May 5, 2013
I've got it!!!! I can have SummerPride come over and pay her to cut it. That way, Eagleman and I can sit back,send our Wives shopping, watch a 20 something work, drink Beer and wish we were that age again. Now, she can rant and rave about us being Sexist Pigs and who knows? are we or is she nothing to look at?:):)
summerpride sucks

United States

#42 May 5, 2013
summerpride wrote:
Are you kidding me??

I have mentioned my husband several times. Not living together. Newy married? Isn't everyone married in their 20's newly married. What a fool you are. Your dcfs and gas guzzler nonsense is just that. You say my phone is glued to my ear but you have over 3 fricken thousand posts here in 4 years. 3 fricken thousand. So your ass is glued to your computer without a doubtg.I have better things to do then argue with someone on topix. The bottom line is don't ask your wife if she is ok to cut the grass this year. Hire somoeone. White, Mexican, young or old. Just don't have her do it. Even if she wants to. No women her age needs that work.
I am. 50 something year old woman that just mowed the yard. You are a disgusting, childish pig! This man needs help and I might add, has a lovely wife that adores him. If the grass needs to be cut, many women will cut it! You may sit on your lazy ass and boss your husband around because its not a woman's job but to most of us, that is the most sexist line of thought there is! You aren't entitled to lounge around and let a man do everything you lazy hillbilly!

“Impeach Stevens!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#43 May 5, 2013
Wondering Why1 wrote:
I've got it!!!! I can have SummerPride come over and pay her to cut it. That way, Eagleman and I can sit back,send our Wives shopping, watch a 20 something work, drink Beer and wish we were that age again. Now, she can rant and rave about us being Sexist Pigs and who knows? are we or is she nothing to look at?:):)
Well well well looks like we're in a alternate universe becaws I agree with you for your latest comment seems we have what I like to call a generational problem do to laziness

Since: Jan 09

Alsip, IL

#44 May 5, 2013
Wondering Why1 wrote:
Wondering your too much - hugs

“Impeach Stevens!”

Location hidden

#45 May 6, 2013
Well well well looks like summerpride couldn't handle midlo topix lollololl

Maybe next time you'll think before you run your damn mouth!
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#46 May 6, 2013
winterpeaches wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondering your too much - hugs
What are you 15 years old? Hugs? Get a life.
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#47 May 6, 2013
Wondering Why1 wrote:
Here comes that dirty old man again, won't 5 year get jealous that yopu aren't giving here attention?
dontknowitall

Robbins, IL

#48 May 6, 2013
No reason for her to be jealous. They keep each other warm and fuzzy. she is secure. Why do you care so much about them anyway. Can't friends be friends?

Midlothian, IL

#49 May 6, 2013
Hey winterpeaches.

I think KIA needs a hug from you too.:)

Alsip, IL

#50 May 6, 2013
5yr Midlo Resident wrote:
Hey winterpeaches.
I think KIA needs a hug from you too.:)
Hey 5yr how is it going -

Alsip, IL

#51 May 6, 2013
Have read some of Know it all posts and it seems like a bitter individual, don't think a hug will change their out look on life - but here's a hug for KIA anyway

“Impeach Stevens!”

Location hidden

#52 May 6, 2013
winterpeaches wrote:
Have read some of Know it all posts and it seems like a bitter individual, don't think a hug will change their out look on life - but here's a hug for KIA anyway
Hugs are great when the timing is right, but many of these team spew people need a half a brain first and then we can worry about hugs if you know what I mean lol

United States

#53 May 6, 2013
Ann-Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugs are great when the timing is right, but many of these team spew people need a half a brain first and then we can worry about hugs if you know what I mean lol
Ann-Marie please stop - I was part of team spew - we all felt we needed a change but guess he was not it - nor do I believe it to be Sharon but only time.

Time has come and gone so please get over ut
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#54 May 6, 2013
winterpeaches wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann-Marie please stop - I was part of team spew - we all felt we needed a change but guess he was not it - nor do I believe it to be Sharon but only time.
Time has come and gone so please get over ut
You sure were and all you turds were hiding until a couple of weeks ago, please go back into hiding along with Frances, although her husband probably advised her to stay off of Topix now that he's a big shot.

Midlothian, IL

#55 May 6, 2013
I still get a laugh out of AM calling it team spew. It somehow became so fitting a title. :)

Midlothian,Il

#56 May 6, 2013
I really think that no matter how many times the "Olive Branch" has been extended to AM she wants to accept it. That's a sad thing too because I think she could be half way decent if she got over some issues.

“In my opinion..”

Since: Dec 09

Midlothian

#57 May 6, 2013
Wondering Why1 wrote:
But if she looks at us we have to charge her. Why not? Aren't we both fine figures of a man?

PS Hugs to WP

Chicago, IL

#58 May 6, 2013
Know It All wrote:
<quoted text> You sure were and all you turds were hiding until a couple of weeks ago, please go back into hiding along with Frances, although her husband probably advised her to stay off of Topix now that he's a big shot.
No not hiding - just did not want to deal with people like you

Chicago, IL

#59 May 6, 2013
eagleman wrote:
<quoted text>But if she looks at us we have to charge her. Why not? Aren't we both fine figures of a man?
PS Hugs to WP
Hugs

Midlothian,Il

#60 May 6, 2013
eagleman wrote:
<quoted text>But if she looks at us we have to charge her. Why not? Aren't we both fine figures of a man?
PS Hugs to WP
I agree. Odds are though, nothing to look at. Legend in her own mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hells Angels (Jun '10) 7 hr noyb 106
Berkots 9 hr Just another resi... 18
Blue Island go to your page 22 hr trumbull 9
what has olivio munoz ever done in this town (Apr '13) 22 hr Watching the show 25
So Midlothian is Short on Cash... May 25 Doubting Thomas 11
know the boards can party May 25 Gary Ind 6
Village Building Department May 25 Gary Ind 15
More from around the web

Midlothian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]