summerpride

Midlothian, IL

#21 May 2, 2013
Wondering Why1 wrote:
<quoted text>No need to comment on posts like that 5 yr. Some people just like to try and stir the pot. We are still looking. A lot depends on how my Wife feels since my back and Lungs don't allow me to do that any more and believe it or not, I really enjoyed cutting the grass.
You must be old since you are falling apart. I wouldnt allow my husband to push those duties on to me if he were to old to do it himself. Without question you are not looking to help someone out, whom you dont even know. You are looking for cheap labor. I wouldnt let some kid with poo stains in their pants have a go in my yard. Because they, like you, cut grass. Over here, he mows the lawn. Pony up some cash to the amigos and save your poor wife's back you cheap old fart.

“In my opinion..”

Since: Dec 09

Midlothian

#22 May 3, 2013
I would rather pay a local kid than hire a service. Too many of the jobs that used to be considered local teenager jobs are now held by people that I cannot even communicate to. One more point, When I was unable to cut the grass( because of work or illness) my wife didn't wait around to have something pushed onto her. She just jumped in and did what had to be done. Just like when she gets behind in her chores I jump in and help her. Its called teamwork.

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian, IL

#23 May 3, 2013
Hey summerpride, I mow my own lawn every week, and that doesn't reflect anything negative on my husband either. I happen to like to work in the yard. Maybe WW1's wife likes it too. You don't know so why are you talking so nasty? Respect. Learn it.

eagleman I'm partially inclined to agree. I don't like that I can't understand many of the staff of these companies, but that isn't my real concern. If I was looking to hire someone I'd like to help a kid trying to save for their first car or prom or just get their feet wet in the workforce. Kids need to learn a good work ethic while they're young. Too many bad apples already out there.

Midlothian,Il

#24 May 3, 2013
winterpeaches wrote:
Wondering my son is looking for summer work - he is 14
Let me talk to my Wife and see what she wants to do.

Midlothian,Il

#25 May 3, 2013
summerpride wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be old since you are falling apart. I wouldnt allow my husband to push those duties on to me if he were to old to do it himself. Without question you are not looking to help someone out, whom you dont even know. You are looking for cheap labor. I wouldnt let some kid with poo stains in their pants have a go in my yard. Because they, like you, cut grass. Over here, he mows the lawn. Pony up some cash to the amigos and save your poor wife's back you cheap old fart.
Actually, not that you need an explination but, it's Health problems. Hope you never get them. Second, I don't "push" things on my Wife. We are what you call a TEAM.Try being a team with your spouse instead of just a bed warmer.Third, Yes I am willing to help someone I don't know. Someone who didn't know me 44 years ago helped me and we are still Friends. Do you have any? Friends that is.Fourth, We have a yard that's why we cut grass, a person who MOWS has a Lawn who is afraid if a bird dumps on it and is out there shooing them away. We let GOD water our Grass, you probably let a sprinkler water your Lawn.
summerpride

Midlothian, IL

#26 May 3, 2013
eagleman wrote:
I would rather pay a local kid than hire a service. Too many of the jobs that used to be considered local teenager jobs are now held by people that I cannot even communicate to. One more point, When I was unable to cut the grass( because of work or illness) my wife didn't wait around to have something pushed onto her. She just jumped in and did what had to be done. Just like when she gets behind in her chores I jump in and help her. Its called teamwork.
You are a sexist and racist pig. You jump in and help once she is behind on "her chores" My husband doesn't wait until "my chores" are behind. We do it all together, all the time. Their is no his chores and my chores.

And who are you to butt in anyway? I wasn't speaking to you. I was speaking to the old man whom judging by his last post seems to be probably early 60's or late 50's at best. Assuming his wife is the same age, she doesn't need to do that work at her age. And thats just what I assumed, correctly, in my first post.. So what your wife does or doesn't do has nothing to do with this. So butt out.
summerpride

Midlothian, IL

#27 May 3, 2013
Wondering Why1 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, not that you need an explination but, it's Health problems. Hope you never get them. Second, I don't "push" things on my Wife. We are what you call a TEAM.Try being a team with your spouse instead of just a bed warmer.Third, Yes I am willing to help someone I don't know. Someone who didn't know me 44 years ago helped me and we are still Friends. Do you have any? Friends that is.Fourth, We have a yard that's why we cut grass, a person who MOWS has a Lawn who is afraid if a bird dumps on it and is out there shooing them away. We let GOD water our Grass, you probably let a sprinkler water your Lawn.
Your post just shows your a cheapo and a dirty old man. I am not a "bed warmer" I help in the yard but I am in my 20's. Your wife is not. And when your grass turns yellow when the temp is in the 90's you pay for a little water so it doesn't look like shit you cheap ass. I am going to feel bad when your 50 something year old wife is cutting the grass with dust and dead grass flying up. Or you are going to work some kid to death and pay him 10 dollars.
you are wrong

Midlothian, IL

#28 May 3, 2013
summerpride wrote:
<quoted text>You must be old since you are falling apart. I wouldnt allow my husband to push those duties on to me if he were to old to do it himself. Without question you are not looking to help someone out, whom you dont even know. You are looking for cheap labor. I wouldnt let some kid with poo stains in their pants have a go in my yard. Because they, like you, cut grass. Over here, he mows the lawn. Pony up some cash to the amigos and save your poor wife's back you cheap old fart.
How dare you come on here and judge a man that is asking for help in his yard. You are probably the neighbor that complains when your elderly neighbors can't bring in garbage cans and you also probably refuse to help them. If you are in your 20s and thinking like that you really need to grow. I know wondering why and if he could do this he would. He is not able to breathe in the pollens and grass. You are shallow and conceited. I am ashamed to know there are people like you in town.
Have kids

Midlothian, IL

#29 May 3, 2013
summerpride wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post just shows your a cheapo and a dirty old man. I am not a "bed warmer" I help in the yard but I am in my 20's. Your wife is not. And when your grass turns yellow when the temp is in the 90's you pay for a little water so it doesn't look like shit you cheap ass. I am going to feel bad when your 50 something year old wife is cutting the grass with dust and dead grass flying up. Or you are going to work some kid to death and pay him 10 dollars.
That's all true if it doesn't rain we turn on our sprinkler to keep yard looking good , and my kids did work for the people who registered at the city hall they worked there butts off shoveling , cutting and trimming for pennies amid goes to McDonald's nowadays and it costs them 10 bucks .People please be fair with paying these kids .

Midlothian,Il

#30 May 4, 2013
summerpride wrote:
<quoted text>
So,Let's see. I get the impression that you are say mid to late 20's, newly Married or living together and wanted to show your Love instead of a Ring but a house because that way when you get tired of ech other it's easier to sell a house than hire an Attorney. If you do have kids, you don't give them water you "hydrate" them.You "beg" the to do things because if you told them to do something, it would hurt their self esteem and they would call DCFS on you.You drive an over priced gas guzzler SUV because the Jones' have one, the cell phone you use is glued to your ear and to hold a decent conversation with any one, you wouldn't know how.
summerpride

Midlothian, IL

#31 May 4, 2013
Are you kidding me??

I have mentioned my husband several times. Not living together. Newy married? Isn't everyone married in their 20's newly married. What a fool you are. Your dcfs and gas guzzler nonsense is just that. You say my phone is glued to my ear but you have over 3 fricken thousand posts here in 4 years. 3 fricken thousand. So your ass is glued to your computer without a doubtg.I have better things to do then argue with someone on topix. The bottom line is don't ask your wife if she is ok to cut the grass this year. Hire somoeone. White, Mexican, young or old. Just don't have her do it. Even if she wants to. No women her age needs that work.
Have kids

Midlothian, IL

#32 May 4, 2013
summerpride wrote:
Are you kidding me??
I have mentioned my husband several times. Not living together. Newy married? Isn't everyone married in their 20's newly married. What a fool you are. Your dcfs and gas guzzler nonsense is just that. You say my phone is glued to my ear but you have over 3 fricken thousand posts here in 4 years. 3 fricken thousand. So your ass is glued to your computer without a doubtg.I have better things to do then argue with someone on topix. The bottom line is don't ask your wife if she is ok to cut the grass this year. Hire somoeone. White, Mexican, young or old. Just don't have her do it. Even if she wants to. No women her age needs that work.
That's a nice sentiment but 50 isn't old I'm near 60 and do yard work housework and care for my husband with ease .Easy does it on insinuating 50 is old Oh how I wish I was twenty again it all goes by so quickly.Be nice to each other life goes by in the blink of an eye..

“Impeach Stevens!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#33 May 4, 2013
summerpride wrote:
Are you kidding me??

I wouldn't worry about this assclown. Just go back and read his posts about his "savior" Terry Stephens". I think this P.O.S thunk he was the second coming if our lord lololol

What do you think?

“Impeach Stevens!”

Location hidden

#34 May 4, 2013
Wondering Why1 wrote:
<quoted text>So,Let's see. I get the impression that you are say mid to late 20's, newly Married or living together and wanted to show your Love instead of a Ring but a house because that way when you get tired of ech other it's easier to sell a house than hire an Attorney. If you do have kids, you don't give them water you "hydrate" them.You "beg" the to do things because if you told them to do something, it would hurt their self esteem and they would call DCFS on you.You drive an over priced gas guzzler SUV because the Jones' have one, the cell phone you use is glued to your ear and to hold a decent conversation with any one, you wouldn't know how.
Ah!!! Wha wha boor baby!!!Souks we all be driving Chinese electric cars like al gore wants us too?

“Impeach Stevens!”

Location hidden

#35 May 4, 2013
5yr Midlo Resident wrote:
Hey summerpride, I mow my own lawn every week, and that doesn't reflect anything negative on my husband either. I happen to like to work in the yard. Maybe WW1's wife likes it too. You don't know so why are you talking so nasty? Respect. Learn it.

eagleman I'm partially inclined to agree. I don't like that I can't understand many of the staff of these companies, but that isn't my real concern. If I was looking to hire someone I'd like to help a kid trying to save for their first car or prom or just get their feet wet in the workforce. Kids need to learn a good work ethic while they're young. Too many bad apples already out there.
You of all people want to talk respect when you have come in this blog and insulted me and Manu of my friends???? Please!!!!!!

“Impeach Stevens!”

Location hidden

#36 May 4, 2013
eagleman wrote:
I agree all the beaners cutting the grass and not even knowing how to say grass in English is a big prophet for our country

What do you think?
Tommy chong

Midlothian, IL

#37 May 4, 2013
I'll do it for ass, cash or grass .

Midlothian, IL

#38 May 4, 2013
AnnMarie I didn't ask for respect. I told that person they need to show more respect. I don't care what they do personally, but if they want to be treated well in this world they need to treat others well.

You have so many faces it could give a person whiplash. Just like you were nice one minute to WW1 and nasty the next, you're doing the same to me. Right now you're agreeing with eagleman, and tomorrow you'll disrespect him in another topic.

If you think that kind of crap is funny, more power to you. But know this, respect or disrespect, what you put out there comes back to you 10 fold. I hope you're going to put out more good than bad Ann-Marie. Whomever you are dealing with.
noannmarie

Robbins, IL

#39 May 4, 2013
She don't know how to be nice to anyone. I think she is the mother of summerpride.

“In my opinion..”

Since: Dec 09

Midlothian

#40 May 5, 2013
summerpride wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sexist and racist pig. You jump in and help once she is behind on "her chores" My husband doesn't wait until "my chores" are behind. We do it all together, all the time. Their is no his chores and my chores.
And who are you to butt in anyway? I wasn't speaking to you. I was speaking to the old man whom judging by his last post seems to be probably early 60's or late 50's at best. Assuming his wife is the same age, she doesn't need to do that work at her age. And thats just what I assumed, correctly, in my first post.. So what your wife does or doesn't do has nothing to do with this. So butt out.
Really? A sexist AND racist pig? Lets see, first you come on here and bash someone you do not know about him "pushing" work onto his wife and then stated how you would never let your husband do that to you. You then made a statement about how cheap he was because he would not hire a service but instead wanted to pay a local kid. Now a few posts later you claim that you do ALL things together. So what is the differance between what he does and what you do? I made a statement that I would rather pay a local kid instead of using a service. When I was young ( about the age of 10) thats how I made money. Cutting grass, shoveling snow and picking up doggie dodo were the jobs that kids could do. As for his and her chores, there are things that I do better than my wife just as there are things she does better that me. With work and raising kids and trying to mantain a home we do not have the luxuary of doing everything together. Just not enough time in the day, so we both do what we are best at ( while helping the other one out) and that allows us more time for each other. Its what works for us. As for your age comment, my neighbors are in their late 70's early 80's and still do their own yard work. He digs up the flower beds and cuts the grass. She plants, waters everything and trims. Thats what they enjoy doing and yes I have offered to help them. Now as for my responding to you. You came on a public forum. Just as you have the right to comment on anything you read here, I have the right to respond. I find you to be a rude kid who doesn't have a clue. You jump to conclusions, judge people without knowing the full story and insult others without knowing them. Cheer up, these are the failings of youth and time will correct them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
village idiot 2 hr Bengal Nut 2
Who is Midlothians Jack Hille? 2 hr Midlo Dog Walker 68
Warning!!!!!!!!!!! 3 hr really 5
Blaming The Mayors of Midlothian 7 hr wow 31
Union Yard Signs (Sep '12) 8 hr Mash 87
midlo tax hike Oct 17 Pants on Fire 148
Village Sticker Oct 17 Randi 20
Midlothian Dating
Find my Match

Midlothian Jobs