“Impeach Stevens!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#62 Dec 18, 2012
Midlo Dog Walker wrote:
<quoted text>That is true, I forgot that they bought them a few years ago. Midloguy30, see when I grew up I went away to school, therefore I had to move out of my mom and dads house, then I found a job and bought my own. How do you know Cal Park was even black when I left? You are trying to make a point that blacks ruin neighborhoods, so whats the problem in this one?
Listen up cal park walker you need to back the Phuck off of midloguy. He is a master electrician and even hooked the speakers in my house.

Don't you work for the government you little ckun+? Get a clue and get a life

Midloguy30 is bringing us facts how its not the white mans fault it is all the fault of Mexicans and blacks. It's called taking responsibility!!!!'nnn
YOU HAVE NO COMMON SENSE

Riverdale, IL

#63 Dec 18, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
As a resident with a major in economics and a minor in sociology it has become apparent that Midlothian is becoming an economically impoverished neighborhood, aka a “ghetto”. It is known that during an economic downturn alcohol, sex, and lottery sales flourish. What differentiates a “ghetto” from a struggling neighborhood is when the only stores left are those that sell alcohol, sex, and lottery. We are almost there. We have a new sex motel that is flourishing, emporium liquors has rebuilt to a much larger location and stores that are a staple in most communities are closing. The only way to save our community, if that is even possible at this stage, is to bring in new politicians. I am not going to rant about Midlothians storied political past, but realistically we have had one mayor for 40+- years. Harry Raday taught Tom Murowski who taught Terry Stephens. Nothing has changed and the result is what we have today. I was born and raised in this town and am sickened by what I see. It is a shame that a community that pride built is now a community destroyed by arrogance.
This subject or observation does not take a degree to notice.. I don't know why your flaunting your education but unless the citizens are blind or oblivious to the fact - we can all see this. Thank you for pointing out the obvious Mr. Common Sense...
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#64 Dec 18, 2012
Midlo Dog Walker wrote:
<quoted text> That is true, I forgot that they bought them a few years ago. Midloguy30, see when I grew up I went away to school, therefore I had to move out of my mom and dads house, then I found a job and bought my own. How do you know Cal Park was even black when I left? You are trying to make a point that blacks ruin neighborhoods, so whats the problem in this one?
Cal Park went from 80% white to 20% white in 10 or 12 years.....That is fkn fast. You went to school and returned during this transformation...That is if you are even telling the truth. The bottom line is...you know why you left and so do I. And you know I know why you left. But if you want to keep the act up that's fine with me. Midloguy30 knows.
white flight

Midlothian, IL

#65 Dec 18, 2012
Midlo dog walker is a freedom hating liberal coward .
Taser

Scottsdale, AZ

#66 Dec 19, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Within the last 10 years the entire section from 95th & Pulaski to Cicero Ave has been rebuilt. The construction continues today with Christ Hospital. Most people do not realize that Oak Lawn purchased the dilapidated property and sold it. Midlo you seem to want to blame everything on the minorities. I see your point as I was raised in the city but there are areas such as Olympia Fields, South Holland, Matteson that are not as bad as this town and have a much larger minority population. The big difference is that their core, the politicians, are pretty solid. Without a solid core the community crumbles. Chicago is the prime example. The politics in Chicago/Cook County are obviously corrupt thus the core is rotten. As a result Chicago and most of Cook County are crumbling.
"there are areas such as Olympia Fields, South Holland, Matteson that are not as bad as this town and have a much larger minority population."

Seven Charged In Matteson Chuck E. Cheese’s Brawl

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/12/19/seven-...
Common Sense

Midlothian, IL

#67 Dec 19, 2012
YOU HAVE NO COMMON SENSE wrote:
<quoted text>
This subject or observation does not take a degree to notice.. I don't know why your flaunting your education but unless the citizens are blind or oblivious to the fact - we can all see this. Thank you for pointing out the obvious Mr. Common Sense...
While it may be apparent, the sheeple living in this town still continue to vote for these bafoons. The bafoons are deflecting all that is wrong with this town on the economy and the loss of the car dealerships. I am an educator, and my goal is to educate the fine residents of this town so that we can take a stand, and fight.
Common Sense

Midlothian, IL

#68 Dec 19, 2012
Taser wrote:
<quoted text>
"there are areas such as Olympia Fields, South Holland, Matteson that are not as bad as this town and have a much larger minority population."
I never said that there wasn't crime, what I said was that the crime was not as bad as this town. There is crime everywhere such as the large brawl/hate crime in Tinley Park over the summer.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#69 Dec 19, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that there wasn't crime, what I said was that the crime was not as bad as this town
Common sense, as I mentioned you were accually wrong about this according to www.city-data.com and www.homefacts.com
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#70 Dec 19, 2012
Taser wrote:
<quoted text>
teach your children well
just wondering

Chicago Heights, IL

#71 Dec 19, 2012
what if midlo built a hotel where a guy can go to have a good time? i mean lots of women, booze, maybe some pot to smoke! you could charge the men for the services they get from these women! Its a business im sure many men would like to go to! He could get lost for days! the town could tax the services the women provide! i see it as a win/win! i might even drive out there to frequent such a place...if it existed! something to think about!
Common Sense

Midlothian, IL

#72 Dec 20, 2012
midloguy30 wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense, as I mentioned you were accually wrong about this according to www.city-data.com and www.homefacts.com
Midlo unfortunately the information on these sights are fictitious. The information comes from what the village reports under the unified crime reporting system. Midlothian has historically under reported as there is nothing that will force them to report accurately. If you look at the Village of Crestwood you will see that they seriously under report. I just happen to know a few people that know a few people and the crime rate in town is through the roof. This begs the question, how do you know that the other towns are not under reporting.
MOVED FROM MIDLO

Lockport, IL

#73 Dec 20, 2012
I am sorry to say but the Apartments all along 147th and on Pulaski near the Mc Donalds and KFC are the reason Midlothian is a GHETTO! These people do not care the Management of The aparments that have their office in the house over there are rude and ignorant, Kimberlane (SP) Apartments are the worst, A Person yes a Black person and I AM NOT RACIST I just call it as I see it walked into my yard while I was home took my sons Bike through my gate and walked away with it! I had my brother who was over follow him I called the police and he went into his apartment my Brother Notified the manager of the Building who said he could not help. We did not know which apartment this man went into and the Police were NO HELP! They took a report we know which building this man went into but not what apartment, the manager said the Neighbors are always stirring up trouble for his tentants. I even took a picture with my Phone but you could not see the guys face. Needless to say I moved three months later and I am happy living in Orland away from the GHETTO Midlothian has become.
Tom

Chicago, IL

#74 Dec 23, 2012
Midlo Dog Walker wrote:
<quoted text> That is true, I forgot that they bought them a few years ago. Midloguy30, see when I grew up I went away to school, therefore I had to move out of my mom and dads house, then I found a job and bought my own. How do you know Cal Park was even black when I left? You are trying to make a point that blacks ruin neighborhoods, so whats the problem in this one?
Hey Dick look at Chicago
midlo resident

Orland Park, IL

#75 Dec 23, 2012
MOVED FROM MIDLO wrote:
I am sorry to say but the Apartments all along 147th and on Pulaski near the Mc Donalds and KFC are the reason Midlothian is a GHETTO! These people do not care the Management of The aparments that have their office in the house over there are rude and ignorant, Kimberlane (SP) Apartments are the worst, A Person yes a Black person and I AM NOT RACIST I just call it as I see it walked into my yard while I was home took my sons Bike through my gate and walked away with it! I had my brother who was over follow him I called the police and he went into his apartment my Brother Notified the manager of the Building who said he could not help. We did not know which apartment this man went into and the Police were NO HELP! They took a report we know which building this man went into but not what apartment, the manager said the Neighbors are always stirring up trouble for his tentants. I even took a picture with my Phone but you could not see the guys face. Needless to say I moved three months later and I am happy living in Orland away from the GHETTO Midlothian has become.
I'm with you! We also moved to Orland. I would rather deal with the traffic, than the trash!!!
Common Sense

Midlothian, IL

#76 Dec 23, 2012
just wondering wrote:
what if midlo built a hotel where a guy can go to have a good time? i mean lots of women, booze, maybe some pot to smoke! you could charge the men for the services they get from these women! Its a business im sure many men would like to go to! He could get lost for days! the town could tax the services the women provide! i see it as a win/win! i might even drive out there to frequent such a place...if it existed! something to think about!
Midlo has one of those, they just don't tax for the services.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#77 Mar 23, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
A large portion of Oak Lawn feeds into Richards High School which has a large African American student base. Richards buses in from Robbins and Calumet Park. I don't see white people moving out of Oak Lawn. Why, Oak Lawn is a stable economically sound community.
http://southtownstar.suntimes.com/news/crime/...

I wonder what Oak Lawn was thinking when they put a Chucky Cheese in their town...especially on the east side..Blacks are a addicted to tokens tickets and violence.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#78 Mar 23, 2013
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#79 Mar 23, 2013
http://oaklawn.patch.com/d/topics/Satan%2527s...

It doesn't at all please me to say this..but in my lifetime parts of oaklawn will be run over with minorities which will lead to crime and an unsafe feeling in the community.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#80 Mar 23, 2013
Blacks strike more fear into people but what is going to get Oak Lawn is the Mexicans.
Winter peaches

Alsip, IL

#81 Mar 23, 2013
Chicly has been there for over 30 years - I was called something else though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
midlothian election 16 hr Donnie Smith 86
Dowaliby Case 22 hr Resident2 16
Unbiased Voters Mon No Vote 17
Midlothian Memories (Jan '10) Sun Almost amish 327
County Sheriff Mar 27 just me 8
Midlothian Deputy Clerk Mar 26 Watching the show 2
News Crestwood First Party holding fundraiser for up... Mar 24 IL Politicians ar... 3
Midlothian Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Midlothian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]