who saved G.M ?

who saved G.M ?

Created by wondering on Sep 11, 2012

122 votes

Click on an option to vote

obama

us

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“In my opinion..”

Since: Dec 09

Midlothian

#1 Sep 12, 2012
I woudn't say GM is saved until the share price gets back to what we the tax payers paid.
Graham cracker

Midlothian, IL

#2 Sep 14, 2012
We saved GM. Obama didn't give them his money, he gave them our money.
Mini Poll

Tulsa, OK

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Who made the decision to give them OUR money?

1. The Taxpayers

2. The Republicans

3. The Democrats (aka Obama)

.

Q. Would they have received OUR money if a Romney was in office?

A:
&fe ature=player_embedded#!

“Live Laugh Love”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 14, 2012
In my opinion America as a whole saved Gm. This includes Obama. He pays taxes also. I think we should have let them flop, just like we let poor people flop. Why are the rich more important than the poor?

“Live Laugh Love”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 14, 2012
Mini Poll wrote:
Who made the decision to give them OUR money?
1. The Taxpayers
2. The Republicans
3. The Democrats (aka Obama)
.
Q. Would they have received OUR money if a Romney was in office?
A: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LGoKjzwFCQoXX&feature=pla yer_embedded#!
I just LOVE Romney!
Uniformed Ohio Rebublican

Hammond, IN

#6 Sep 14, 2012
I guess since 15 percent of us actually believe Mitt Romney was responsible for killing Bin Laden, I guess it's fair for me to say it was 100 percent Mitt who saved G.M.
ford

Westmont, IL

#7 Sep 14, 2012
Who saved Ford? Ford not one cent of are money.
Informed Conservative

Akron, OH

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Boycott GM and Chrysler until the taxpayers and the shareholders are paid back in full. Or when Obama is put in jail for treason. Whichever happens first.
Uniformed Ohio Rebublican

Hammond, IN

#9 Sep 14, 2012
Informed Conservative wrote:
Boycott GM and Chrysler until the taxpayers and the shareholders are paid back in full. Or when Obama is put in jail for treason. Whichever happens first.
Isn't your screen name an oxymoron?

You do know that in order for something to be treason, it has to involve a foreign entity?

You know, sort of like secretly and illegaly selling weapons to Iran after congress forbid it? Just like our good old pal Ronald Reagan.

Also, to anyone who judged my previous post as clueless, it's time to get your facts straight. Let me help you out.

Fact: 15 percent of Ohio republicans say Mitt Romney is fully responsible for the killing of Bin Laden.

Fact: 30 percent of repulicans believe Obama is a Muslim.

Again, these are facts and cannot be desputed.

Sorry.
Confused

Hammond, IN

#10 Sep 14, 2012
Jesus?

Was it Jesus?

It was Jesus wasn't it?

Jesus saved G.M. right?
Informed Conservative

Akron, OH

#11 Sep 15, 2012
Uniformed Ohio Rebublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't your screen name an oxymoron?
You do know that in order for something to be treason, it has to involve a foreign entity?
You know, sort of like secretly and illegaly selling weapons to Iran after congress forbid it? Just like our good old pal Ronald Reagan.
Also, to anyone who judged my previous post as clueless, it's time to get your facts straight. Let me help you out.
Fact: 15 percent of Ohio republicans say Mitt Romney is fully responsible for the killing of Bin Laden.
Fact: 30 percent of repulicans believe Obama is a Muslim.
Again, these are facts and cannot be desputed.
Sorry.
When your favorite Kenyan, Obama, is found to have deep ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, then we'll discuss "involvement of a foreign entity." Here is a fact: Obama shat upon the shareholder's of both GM and Chrysler. He stole their investment money to give to the UAW and FIAT.
You can try and spread your false rumors about Ohio "Republican's" all you want. Most folks know that you liberal lefties are getting quite desperate as we get nearer to the Kenyan's job search.
Uncle Cracker

Park Forest, IL

#12 Sep 15, 2012
Informed Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>When your favorite Kenyan, Obama, is found to have deep ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, then we'll discuss "involvement of a foreign entity." Here is a fact: Obama shat upon the shareholder's of both GM and Chrysler. He stole their investment money to give to the UAW and FIAT.
You can try and spread your false rumors about Ohio "Republican's" all you want. Most folks know that you liberal lefties are getting quite desperate as we get nearer to the Kenyan's job search.
My God, I am constantly amazed by the depth of mental defects displayed by many on this forum. Please seek help from a qualified health professional.
Bluntforce

Akron, OH

#13 Sep 16, 2012
Uncle Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, I am constantly amazed by the depth of mental defects displayed by many on this forum. Please seek help from a qualified health professional.
Ah yes, more democrat desperation on parade. Another Illinois resident who cannot accept truth. Sort of like the one who is currently "occupying" the White House. Does the break with reality come early on in life, or does it happen gradually, over time?
lmfao

United States

#14 Sep 16, 2012
Uncle Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>My God, I am constantly amazed by the depth of mental defects displayed by many on this forum. Please seek help from a qualified health professional.
agree...check out the amazing display of stupidity that Neelie injected into the "Muslim" conversation. It's quite funny.

“In my opinion..”

Since: Dec 09

Midlothian

#15 Sep 16, 2012
Uniformed Ohio Rebublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't your screen name an oxymoron?
You do know that in order for something to be treason, it has to involve a foreign entity?
You know, sort of like secretly and illegaly selling weapons to Iran after congress forbid it? Just like our good old pal Ronald Reagan.
Also, to anyone who judged my previous post as clueless, it's time to get your facts straight. Let me help you out.
Fact: 15 percent of Ohio republicans say Mitt Romney is fully responsible for the killing of Bin Laden.
Fact: 30 percent of repulicans believe Obama is a Muslim.
Again, these are facts and cannot be desputed.
Sorry.
Can you post links to back up your facts?
That s Right

Midlothian, IL

#16 Sep 16, 2012
Informed Conservative wrote:
Boycott GM and Chrysler until the taxpayers and the shareholders are paid back in full. Or when Obama is put in jail for treason. Whichever happens first.
Chrysler is 49.9% owned by Fiat so 50% of our money went to France.Thats life UNDER Obama.
Uniformed Ohio Rebublican

Hammond, IN

#17 Sep 16, 2012
Informed Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>When your favorite Kenyan, Obama, is found to have deep ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, then we'll discuss "involvement of a foreign entity."
Cool, just let me know when it happens and we'll discuss it. Until then, off to your bunker with your tin foil hat.
That s Right

Midlothian, IL

#18 Sep 16, 2012
Harvey Ill did you get your p.c with a Obama link card?
Uniformed Ohio Rebublican

Hammond, IN

#19 Sep 16, 2012
eagleman wrote:
<quoted text>Can you post links to back up your facts?
http://www.myfoxal.com/story/19519470/15-perc...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-574809...

Done and done.

Oh, and I'll just assume you are too young and stupid to remember the Oliver North trial along with the other 138 Reagan administration officials to be indicted or convicted, the largest number for any US president.
Uniformed Ohio Republican

Hammond, IN

#20 Sep 16, 2012
Facts are to Republicans as MacGyver is to Murdoc.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCTTTT SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oak Forest Police Chief Retires 39 min Welfare Country 2
Ford Heights water 3 hr Cut Throat 2
Big payout for wrongful conviction 4 hr Cut Throat 26
Carol Di Pace-Green is full of hot air. (Jun '15) 4 hr BIWitness 155
ex harvey police (Apr '09) 4 hr Wyatt Earp 65
Mike Madigan Ready To Insult Your Intelligence ... (Feb '13) 4 hr uh huh 289
Who is Digger 70 ? 5 hr digger_70 27

Midlothian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midlothian Mortgages