Panthers Football
barbmom01

Midlothian, IL

#1 Aug 3, 2011
Does anyone know the completed price for football? My son was told that he can still sign up but I do not have any info and the web site is way outdated
Joe

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Aug 4, 2011
Call the park district and they will give you a contact number for the Panther organization. Last I heard it cost about $300 to play plus some additional fees for fundraising and parent participation

“Vote!”

Since: Aug 09

Midlothian, Il

#3 Aug 4, 2011
gotta agree with joe. don't wanna be rude, but I would have called the park district before I asked here on topix. LOL.
Jess

Tinley Park, IL

#4 Aug 4, 2011
It costed us about $350 to sign our son up. $100 of that is the fundraiser (once you sell you keep) and if you do the parent participation you get back $75 at the end of the season. So in the end it runs about $175.....minus the extras that you'll have to buy.
Jess

Tinley Park, IL

#5 Aug 4, 2011
And yes, their site is embarrassingly outdated.
Dont worry

Midlothian, IL

#6 Aug 4, 2011
The little brats will be out begging on the corner for "donations" anyway.
597 guy

River Forest, IL

#7 Aug 5, 2011
Good lord. I used to play for the Crestwood Colts and I think it cost $45 a year.
Thank you

United States

#8 Aug 8, 2011
the oak forest raiders is 100 dollars . plus it's a better organization

Since: Jan 09

Midlothian, IL

#9 Aug 8, 2011
but you need a waiver if you live in midlothian or crestwood oak forest will not take kids unless - atleast that was past practice
Jess

Tinley Park, IL

#10 Aug 9, 2011
Thank you wrote:
the oak forest raiders is 100 dollars . plus it's a better organization
"Better" is just a matter of opinion. Thanks, but I happen to LOVE our organization....which is really more like an extended family.
first time long time

Midlothian, IL

#11 Nov 14, 2011
597 guy wrote:
Good lord. I used to play for the Crestwood Colts and I think it cost $45 a year.

when in 1979??
ShoreNuf

Midlothian, IL

#12 Nov 15, 2011
-Really- wrote:
gotta agree with joe. don't wanna be rude, but I would have called the park district before I asked here on topix. LOL.
You contradict yourself alot! You don't want to be rude? I highly doubt that. You wouldn't post half of what you do if you didn't want to be rude. You're obviously an unhappy person, and you'd like other people to be unhappy like you. Misery loves company. Don't trip tato chip...you'll have plenty of misery in hell ;)
late

Midlothian, IL

#13 Nov 29, 2011
Is it too late to sign up now?
stop_bitchen

Midlothian, IL

#14 Dec 10, 2011
THAT LEAGUE SUCKS!! I TRY IT AND NEVER AGAIN..YOUR BETTER OF GOING TO BLUE ISLAND
Your Opinion

Alsip, IL

#15 Dec 12, 2011
stop_bitchen that is your opinion. My kids have been in that program from cheerleading to football players and I have never had a problem. They have a great coaching staff and do everything for those kids. The Varsity coaches don't have any kids on the team but love the game and want to see the kids stay off the streets and out of trouble so he stays coaching. Those coaches even work with the kids after they graduate from the program while they are in High School to make sure they get all the help they need to succeed either by being a starter at that level or help you get noticed by colleges. What makes Blue Island so much better? I heard a lot of bad things about their program to I believe find out what the problem was and let your kids play with his friends instead of running to another town.
stop_bitchen

Midlothian, IL

#16 Apr 19, 2012
Your Opinion wrote:
stop_bitchen that is your opinion. My kids have been in that program from cheerleading to football players and I have never had a problem. They have a great coaching staff and do everything for those kids. The Varsity coaches don't have any kids on the team but love the game and want to see the kids stay off the streets and out of trouble so he stays coaching. Those coaches even work with the kids after they graduate from the program while they are in High School to make sure they get all the help they need to succeed either by being a starter at that level or help you get noticed by colleges. What makes Blue Island so much better? I heard a lot of bad things about their program to I believe find out what the problem was and let your kids play with his friends instead of running to another town.
i agree with you on to the point of varsity! but i was talking about pee-wee n yes I'm sure blue island has problems too..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ole Western ave... 4 min Big hearing today 46
Blue Island Tree City USA 1 hr Lynne 26
What would YOU do? (Oct '17) 5 hr Point of Failure 76
This is the Chicago Ridge Free Zone 8 hr New Resident 20
Moody and His Puppeteers Can't Handle The Truth 11 hr Another Political... 2
Who would you vote for next election for mayor ... 11 hr Crazy Eight 7
Midlothian Police (Sep '13) 11 hr Trumbull 64

Midlothian Jobs

Personal Finance

Midlothian Mortgages