midlothian mayor election
Ex-Midlo Resident

Chicago, IL

#82 Dec 27, 2012
All you people that think Terry is doing a good job!! Come on quit fooling yourself. Someone tell me 1 thing he has done to improve this Village. Now Krispy Kream is also closed. What's next. I really see the New Village manager is doing his job. Hmmm... someone tell me 1 business he brought into town. "0"

This board is so screwed up and can't make any decisions. Well yes there is someone running agains Terry, Sharon Rybak from the Park District and School Board is running. Should be a good race. Most realize fast that Terry can't handle the job. Let's see, since being Mayor he has brought no new business in town, created problems in the Fire Dept. causing or forcing the Fire Chief to retire. Has a Deputy Chief for the Police that is worthless and a suck hole, Appointed new Trustees that he can't control either nor are doing the job needed. Well I can go on forever. All I can say is Good Luck Sharon
Joking right

Midlothian, IL

#83 Dec 27, 2012
Sharon Rybak are you kidding me what qualifications does she have ? There is no way in hell she could even come close to winning maybe town drunk award , she's a complete idiot this is a joke right how embarrassing for midlothian if she runs ,there's gotta be someone else with at least half a brain thatd be better then sharon ,how pathetic.Cheers
Sharon Rybak running

Midlothian, IL

#84 Dec 27, 2012
NO WAY
merica

United States

#85 Dec 27, 2012
Joking right wrote:
Sharon Rybak are you kidding me what qualifications does she have ? There is no way in hell she could even come close to winning maybe town drunk award , she's a complete idiot this is a joke right how embarrassing for midlothian if she runs ,there's gotta be someone else with at least half a brain thatd be better then sharon ,how pathetic.Cheers
Prob more qualifications and common sense then you, she would be better then what we have know.
Known

Midlothian, IL

#86 Dec 27, 2012
merica wrote:
<quoted text>
Prob more qualifications and common sense then you, she would be better then what we have know.
IT'S KNOWN SHARON K N O W N lay off the sauce
I Back Rybak

Minneapolis, MN

#87 Dec 27, 2012
What qualifications does Sharon have? It is pretty obvious that the person posting this comment is not involved in the community. To call her out on being a "drunk" on a forum full of people hiding behind fake names is a coward thing to do; especially because you probably don't even know her well enough to pass any type of judgment. Sharon has been extremely involved in the community in regards to government, education and extra-curricular activities. Sharon has been a long-standing member on the park board, school board, softball board, and many other active groups in the community that help make Midlothian run. Sharon has been a reason that Midlothian still has anything to be proud of. She takes more pride in the Village of Midlothian and is significantly more committed than most residence. When people are complaining of working their 9-5 jobs, Sharon is working her full-time job, serving on committees, running events, etc. more than the 9-5 M-F. The Village would be lucky to have her experience, wisdom and dedication. She has been a resident for nearly 20 years and has given more than her fair share into making the Village run. It is shame that she is being attacked on here. Political races are all the same it seems - when you are ignorant or scared of change - you attack without facts or any real evidence. "She is a complete idiot?" Does this have any merit? Is this a stab at her educational background, her overall mental abilities, or just another sentence to fill your mindless rant? What is truly embarrassing for Midlothian is the direction that the governmental figures and its citizens have let the Village go. I was proud of where I came from and how I turned out. Going into Midlothian now, I think of the way it was when I grew up there. When I worked, played sports and received my education within the Village limits, I had people like Sharon Rybak supporting me. You'd be lucky to have someone for Mayor like Sharon - someone with vision and experience - someone who has probably, more than once, stood up for you to have a better place to live, raise your family and make enough of yourself to be remotely successful. It's not Sharon Rybak who deserves your ignorant slander.
Joking right wrote:
Just sayin

Midlothian, IL

#88 Dec 27, 2012
From what I've observed of Sharon is the committees she's been on sports boards school board etc. she's been of no benifit only a detriment. Sure she filled a seat but was of no real use, and yes I've worked with her before and got nothing nothing but a filled set , and maybe a bit of a problem with alcohol I don't know for sure but certainly smelled like it a lot.
Bob S

Blue Island, IL

#89 Dec 27, 2012
Just sayin wrote:
From what I've observed of Sharon is the committees she's been on sports boards school board etc. she's been of no benifit only a detriment. Sure she filled a seat but was of no real use, and yes I've worked with her before and got nothing nothing but a filled set , and maybe a bit of a problem with alcohol I don't know for sure but certainly smelled like it a lot.
When she came to my house last weekend she looked drunk to me, she parked her little red car in the middle of the street, then drove off mad when I wouldn't sign her papers
143 block

United States

#90 Dec 28, 2012
I Back Rybak wrote:
<quoted text>What qualifications does Sharon have? It is pretty obvious that the person posting this comment is not involved in the community. To call her out on being a "drunk" on a forum full of people hiding behind fake names is a coward thing to do; especially because you probably don't even know her well enough to pass any type of judgment. Sharon has been extremely involved in the community in regards to government, education and extra-curricular activities. Sharon has been a long-standing member on the park board, school board, softball board, and many other active groups in the community that help make Midlothian run. Sharon has been a reason that Midlothian still has anything to be proud of. She takes more pride in the Village of Midlothian and is significantly more committed than most residence. When people are complaining of working their 9-5 jobs, Sharon is working her full-time job, serving on committees, running events, etc. more than the 9-5 M-F. The Village would be lucky to have her experience, wisdom and dedication. She has been a resident for nearly 20 years and has given more than her fair share into making the Village run. It is shame that she is being attacked on here. Political races are all the same it seems - when you are ignorant or scared of change - you attack without facts or any real evidence. "She is a complete idiot?" Does this have any merit? Is this a stab at her educational background, her overall mental abilities, or just another sentence to fill your mindless rant? What is truly embarrassing for Midlothian is the direction that the governmental figures and its citizens have let the Village go. I was proud of where I came from and how I turned out. Going into Midlothian now, I think of the way it was when I grew up there. When I worked, played sports and received my education within the Village limits, I had people like Sharon Rybak supporting me. You'd be lucky to have someone for Mayor like Sharon - someone with vision and experience - someone who has probably, more than once, stood up for you to have a better place to live, raise your family and make enough of yourself to be remotely successful. It's not Sharon Rybak who deserves your ignorant slander.
Hell yeah!!! You tell them
You must be joking

Midlothian, IL

#91 Dec 28, 2012
I Back Rybak wrote:
What qualifications does Sharon have? It is pretty obvious that the person posting this comment is not involved in the community. To call her out on being a "drunk" on a forum full of people hiding behind fake names is a coward thing to do; especially because you probably don't even know her well enough to pass any type of judgment. Sharon has been extremely involved in the community in regards to government, education and extra-curricular activities. Sharon has been a long-standing member on the park board, school board, softball board, and many other active groups in the community that help make Midlothian run. Sharon has been a reason that Midlothian still has anything to be proud of. She takes more pride in the Village of Midlothian and is significantly more committed than most residence. When people are complaining of working their 9-5 jobs, Sharon is working her full-time job, serving on committees, running events, etc. more than the 9-5 M-F. The Village would be lucky to have her experience, wisdom and dedication. She has been a resident for nearly 20 years and has given more than her fair share into making the Village run. It is shame that she is being attacked on here. Political races are all the same it seems - when you are ignorant or scared of change - you attack without facts or any real evidence. "She is a complete idiot?" Does this have any merit? Is this a stab at her educational background, her overall mental abilities, or just another sentence to fill your mindless rant? What is truly embarrassing for Midlothian is the direction that the governmental figures and its citizens have let the Village go. I was proud of where I came from and how I turned out. Going into Midlothian now, I think of the way it was when I grew up there. When I worked, played sports and received my education within the Village limits, I had people like Sharon Rybak supporting me. You'd be lucky to have someone for Mayor like Sharon - someone with vision and experience - someone who has probably, more than once, stood up for you to have a better place to live, raise your family and make enough of yourself to be remotely successful. It's not Sharon Rybak who deserves your ignorant slander.
<quoted text>
Are you joking how can you say Sharon has been a big part in making our village run .What planet do you live in just because you're on a few commitees in town doesn't make you a mayoral contender .Give me a break I to have worked along side Sharon over the years and sure she's involved but mayoral candidate what a joke this is a joke isn't it ah the jokes on me. And yes Sharon likes her cocktail but so do a lot of people.Please Sharon don't make Midlothian any more of a joke by running.
ok

United States

#92 Dec 28, 2012
You must be joking wrote:
<quoted text>Are you joking how can you say Sharon has been a big part in making our village run .What planet do you live in just because you're on a few commitees in town doesn't make you a mayoral contender .Give me a break I to have worked along side Sharon over the years and sure she's involved but mayoral candidate what a joke this is a joke isn't it ah the jokes on me. And yes Sharon likes her cocktail but so do a lot of people.Please Sharon don't make Midlothian any more of a joke by running.
Then who?
funny

United States

#93 Dec 28, 2012
You people are funny talk about people on a computer and can't even sign your names so you can give the other perrson a chance to make fun of you.
Who gives a shit if this person drinks or that person does, they are over 21 and know the laws, it's better then blowing or tax money on shit we don't need

“26 year Midlo resident”

Since: Feb 09

Wichita, Kansas

#94 Dec 28, 2012
funny wrote:
You people are funny talk about people on a computer and can't even sign your names so you can give the other perrson a chance to make fun of you.
Who gives a shit if this person drinks or that person does, they are over 21 and know the laws, it's better then blowing or tax money on shit we don't need
And your name is???? Thought so.
funny

Midlothian, IL

#95 Dec 28, 2012
Hey I'm not the one bad mouthing people on here yet and if I did I would have the balls and sign my name
Clinton

United States

#96 Dec 28, 2012
Well you going to have gleason,karen,gillis some old pissed off indepedent party people,police,and fire,vfw, ,and people who vote for the new canidate in poor times backing sharon.Anybody with that much heavyweight backing no matter if you like them or not has a very good chance.
funny

Midlothian, IL

#97 Dec 29, 2012
Clinton wrote:
Well you going to have gleason,karen,gillis some old pissed off indepedent party people,police,and fire,vfw,,and people who vote for the new canidate in poor times backing sharon.Anybody with that much heavyweight backing no matter if you like them or not has a very good chance.
And the backing of the other boards she has been in alot of people are pissed at terry and his yes men this town had turned and not for the good, no new business, business leaving, hookers and drug dealing on corners. Time for a change!!!! And since she is the only one with the guys to go up against Terry I will support her
funny

Midlothian, IL

#98 Dec 29, 2012
Guts ^^
Clinton

Midlothian, IL

#99 Dec 29, 2012
O and i forgot that homerule lifetimewe mess we all got the shampoo job on that eople are pissed about . A wise old man told me osama bin laden might beat terry this time he may be right.

“VIVA LA RAZA”

Since: Nov 11

Midlothian,IL

#100 Dec 29, 2012
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Then who?
Enrique Martinez.

VIVA LA RAZA VIVA LA RAZA
Gym Nasium

Midlothian, IL

#101 Dec 29, 2012
Midlo Dog Walker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Rita takes the oath. Becomes a member of... (Jan '15) 2 hr Change is Needed 195
property taxes and theives (Nov '09) 2 hr Change is Needed 50
News Justice promotes 2 police officers to corporal (Apr '14) 5 hr Justice taxpayer 3
Map Kicked Tasers Azz (Feb '13) 12 hr JACKMEHOFF 5
Pizza in Midlothian 15 hr Marcos 19
Scumbag settlement leach and woman beater ART TOTH Sun Fink Ployd 9
Are we trying to hide a shady past Arty? Sat SCUM FLUSHER 30

Midlothian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midlothian Mortgages