Ford City Mall Riot, Ghetto Flash Mob

Ford City Mall Riot, Ghetto Flash Mob

Posted in the Midlothian Forum

“"Never Been KO'd"”

Since: May 12

Midlothain,IL

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Police found between 100 and 200 people damaging vehicles in the shopping center's parking lot.

About 50 police squad cars assigned to multiple South Side districts, including Chicago Lawn, Englewood and Deering, and a helicopter responded to the scene.

Traffic came to a standstill as teenagers jumped on cars, both parked and moving. Many of those involved ignored orders to disperse, and police arrested 16 people, many of them juveniles.

http://www.crimeinchicago.blogspot.com/2013/0...
haha

Midlothian, IL

#2 Feb 24, 2013
NO - WHITE GUILT wrote:
Police found between 100 and 200 people damaging vehicles in the shopping center's parking lot.

About 50 police squad cars assigned to multiple South Side districts, including Chicago Lawn, Englewood and Deering, and a helicopter responded to the scene.

Traffic came to a standstill as teenagers jumped on cars, both parked and moving. Many of those involved ignored orders to disperse, and police arrested 16 people, many of them juveniles.

Maybe they were all honor roll students, on there way to Grandmas house to go to church. Where is Jessie Jackass to comment on how is people acted?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#3 Feb 24, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they were all honor roll students, on there way to Grandmas house to go to church. Where is Jessie Jackass to comment on how is people acted?
the state run media is lying about the situation on the State run GMA they said only 30 kids were there and the police couldn't handle it. They showed video of about ten monkeys. Now the videos of actually what happened it coming to life--200 barbaric kids is a far cry from 30. Yes the black leaders will be coming out and saying there was police brutality. WTH. They can't secure anything any where in Chicago. What happens when summer gets here? this will become 'normal' as the democrats lie to us.
I Was THERE

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 24, 2013
THERE WHERE About 2OO & Some Kidss , The Police Couldnt Control Them & Niether CouldAnyone Else Everybody Turned Down On The Way home On The Bus That Was Crowed & FULL Of TEENS !
Kildare Kid

Highland, IN

#5 Feb 24, 2013
This is exactly why stores like Sears is getting out of the malls.Mall owners downplay the situation. But tell me, why is it only blcks doing these things? I posted yesterday about the River Oaks Mall and problems they are having. We had a large problem at the Southlake Mall (westfield) around Christmas. It's always black gangs. When is someone going to ignore who they are and bust a few heads in the process. They promote church and god in the black community, time after time. Now let us throw a little bible into the problem. How does that go, "do unto others etc" If you didn't see my post yesterday, Sears is closing in River Oaks.No I'm not racist. Just state the facts. Someone has too.
concerned merchant

Aurora, IL

#6 Feb 24, 2013
NO - WHITE GUILT wrote:
Great job Ford City Mall and their promotional/event staff. A dying Mall with a history of crime and violence thought it would be smart to host a event focused on bringing in teens from the surrounding communities and city? And you really thought there would be no trouble? WOW! Great job clearing out your Mall by pushing hundreds of kids onto the streets. Innocent bystanders suffered damage to vehicles and community merchants were forced to close up their businesses losing money. Pay up Ford City for two hours of lost revenue.
concerned merchant

Aurora, IL

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Great job Ford City Mall and their promotional/event staff. A dying Mall with a history of crime and violence thought it would be smart to host a event focused on bringing in teens from the surrounding communities and city? And you really thought there would be no trouble? WOW! Great job clearing out your Mall by pushing hundreds of kids onto the streets. Innocent bystanders suffered damage to vehicles and community merchants were forced to close up their businesses losing money. Pay up Ford City for two hours of lost revenue.

“# Sand”

Since: Jan 13

Midlothain,IL

#10 Feb 25, 2013
It will only get worse. The CTA under pressure from black leaders extended CTA bus service from the heart of Englewood to Ford City. The thugs have direct access to the mall now.

The CTA with the help of Federal Funding (our tax dollars) plan on extending the Orange line to Ford City.

The Democrats want to keep the blacks and the Union trade members happy.Political payback with our money. Wasted tax dollars in my opinion.

The mall will probably be bankrupted by the time the project is finished (2016).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midlothian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midlothian Memories (Jan '10) 10 hr greenwood slim 339
House of Hughes 10 hr greenwood slim 12
Midlothian Park District Playground 12 hr micki dumesnil 3
Newspaper article Jan 18 1990 50 years ago column 12 hr micki dumesnil 1
Future Mayor Mon Trumbull 50
Midlothian Topix Ruined By Idiots Jul 22 Vote 19
Cops everywhere Jul 15 Resident 3

Midlothian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance