Just moved to midland
Leo De Luna

Arlington, TX

#1 Aug 14, 2011
Yo just moved to midland and don't knw anyone... But add me on Facebook
ironworker

United States

#2 May 6, 2012
Hey im from Indiana and were trying to move to midland..jus wana kno how it is ther?? Are they good neighborhoods?
Just A Housewife

Euless, TX

#3 Jul 5, 2012
"Ironworker": have you and your family moved here yet? So, you must be oilfield? Since you are choosing Midland.
ha ha

Amarillo, TX

#4 Jul 8, 2012
midland is alot better choice than andrews lol. been here a year and havent meet anyone here yet. Nothing to do in andrews at all
sugarbear

Midland, TX

#5 Aug 13, 2012
Been here a week and its cool just would like to meet new people. I ride my harley on the weekends and only work days not nights. anyone know where I can meet a good girl who needs a good man.
New in town

Odessa, TX

#6 Aug 13, 2012
My family and I are relocating there also. VERY hard to find a house or apartment. Nice town though.
Dmitry

San Angelo, TX

#7 Oct 2, 2012
Just moved here few days ago and it's really boring here. would like to meet new ppl. add me on Skype - huntemman

22y.o male, up for everythin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Fart news 938
allen boyd rip 19 hr odtx2004 2
improve income & heath 21 hr interested 5
bud (Dec '14) Sun 420 friendly 2
News East Texas man arrested for 1989 slaying of Wes... Jul 26 Donny Brook 1
Boomtown Clown Jake Bryant Jul 25 Roger 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 25 fartman 762
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midland Mortgages