Midland Snow Cone

San Angelo, TX

#1 Mar 23, 2010
I was just thinking that Midland Tx needs a new hip Snow Cone stand and was wondering if anybody had any thoughts or ideas on it.
player

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Mar 24, 2010
yea you can serve daqueries and margaritas too bet that would be a hit if you take my idea i get free ones for a yr
Sammy

San Angelo, TX

#3 Apr 1, 2010
During the summer, there are snow cone stands everywhere.
player

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Apr 9, 2010
yea but not ones that serve daqueris and margaritas the key to success is you need to hire good looking girls with big booobies or nice booties and a cool small uniform somthing skimppy that will bring all the oil field money in .
you see hate to say it skin sells its self .
money maker . if you take my idea i get free ones for a year ok .
player

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Apr 10, 2010
look at hooter????
great place to take the family good food
ha
ha
hah
ha
Frozen Frenzy

Midland, TX

#6 Jul 23, 2012
We are the new hip snow cone / shaved ice stand in Midland Texas. Lol add energy to your snow cone !! Pfft! Who else has that!! And we experiment with anything! 203 S. Midkiff Rd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Possibility of "Bandido" Biker-Gang Members in ... (Dec '09) May 19 Go Blue Forever 37
Do you use snapchat? (Nov '13) May 17 Trevinoboii 4
Looking 4 someone cool to ride horses with in M... May 17 Lynn11 1
Homewrecker May 13 cannotstandthem 1
Debate: Marijuana - Midland, TX (Aug '10) May 13 4theLoveofAl 57
More from around the web

Midland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]