Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

George Bush should be indicted for war crimes and crimes against the constitution. Don't you agree!!!
Chugger

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

I won't cry if Cheney takes him out bird hunting. Wink, wink.
wtf

Hawkins, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Least bush did most his damage overseas. This sorry ass president we have now is trying to strip us of our American rights day by day as well as take a huge shit on our economy . Id have bush back any day........
wtf

Hawkins, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

War crimes in itself is a contradiction. I know we have " rules " such as the Geneva convention but can anyone tell me how the hell do u win a war following rules that your opponent doesent . Do u honestly think if the tables were turned they would give u the same dignity and respect that we are supposed to by international law. Get real people they say the bush administration was the " dark years " in our history ? How about we killed , beat and raped native American people because they wouldn't conform to Christianity? There's more darker times then the days of George w bush......
truth

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

You cant fix everything overnight. sorry. obama hasnt done much for us but he hasnt hurt us either. Either way, it doesnt matter whos president, they are all going to tax me, take my freedom, and they're gonna do what they want vs actually helping the american people. bush let his emotions get to him and brought us down, so yeah. i wish they did put him behind bars nd leave him there. Most presidents are full of shxt
Nine ways to sunday

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Obama hasn't hurt us? You must be a obamaphone recipient.

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

texan on vacation wrote:
George Bush should be indicted for war crimes and crimes against the constitution. Don't you agree!!!
Stay on vacation!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Midland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Midland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••